Post Thanks / Like

Maliheh Moradi, decent voice

Decent voice, i barely enjoy female singer voices(with few exceptions such as Parisa, Marzieh and Zendeh Yaad Hayedeh among older generation), but she is one of the few with decent voice, who was trained by Parisa and Shajarian, and unless many of male or female traditional singers who made the name for themselves by connection and specially money, she actually worked hard for it, and finally it is paying off for her, she has a tours with Majid Derakhshani and the rest of the group in Australia:

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    A few observations I am impressed that she did not take the easy way out and use a microphone, which is what most singers do to sound better. In the west they will use auto tune and a microphone to make them sound decent, even if they are average or below, see Katy Perry. I do not know the other singers you mentioned but she has a good singing voice. If I were Malineh, I would learn English and try to make a name for myself in the West. At least she didn't sing the typical, "Doktar e bandari to khosgel hasti dam dam ram dam ri dam dam." She is also easy on the eyes and has your typical Irooni features, oilve oil skin, dark hair guys will like that. Also, I can relate to her she is probably singing sonati music not for the money but for the tradition and love, thank you for sharing