Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    LOL ! he saved a powerful shot heading for the corner of his goal taken from edge of the box with his view blocked ,call it what you like but you are being unrealistic and unreasonable ,there was no guarantee any other keeper could have done better .

Thanks for putting it up here ,people can see for themselves .

still didn't answer where are those crosses you mentioned ??
    It was during the match, he was pretty shaky on few exits. I probably can find it on extended highlights though. Saved powerful shot? lol whatever dude. Everyone who analyzed the game either on TV or reports called it a garbage and a real weak goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I have seen this facial expression on Korean faces before ....................1996 ,2013 ,14,16

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Khabalood View Post
    What wounds?
    the first leg game in Malaysia, under monsoon. we could have wrapped up qualification much sooner if we were playing on a better field.
    Pas Sports & Cultural Club est. 1963

Iran League Champions:

-1967 -1977 -2003
    -1968 -1991
    -1976 -1992

Asia Club Champions:

Post Thanks / Like
    It was during the match, he was pretty shaky on few exits. I probably can find it on extended highlights though. Saved powerful shot? lol whatever dude. Everyone who analyzed the game either on TV or reports called it a garbage and a real weak goal.
    LOL ! if you couldn't find them then why did you put this video up with that title about crosses ?!

who are these everyone ?!! same everyone that accompany you in every argument you can't win ?!!

Babr e Aziz despite all this I love you man !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Khabalood View Post
    What wounds?
    I was thinking the same thing and historically, we never had any problems with Syria, in fact they helped us out in the Iran Iraq war. I do not even recall the last time we lost to Syria in a meaningful football game. I do not think we win 6-0 or something like that, like I pointed out before Syria is too good for that and they play a physical style. I say more like 2-0 or 3-0 to Iran in Azadi. The fans will be entertained and Iran can finish their campaign with a bang. I was really impressed with our defensive play today and I am happy with the road tie.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL ! if you couldn't find them then why did you put this video up with that title about crosses ?!

who are these everyone ?!! same everyone that accompany you in every argument you can't win ?!!

Babr e Aziz despite all this I love you man !
    Because i though it is an extended highlights.

Who are these people? Pretty much everyone who analyzed the match. and how many arguments you have won btw? lol

Ostaad, you see a player base on one or two games and make a god out of him. That is typical of you man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Japans second goal against Australia https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=aJiu6uIjB4w

8. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because i though it is an extended highlights.

Who are these people? Pretty much everyone who analyzed the match. and how many arguments you have won btw? lol

Ostaad, you see a player base on one or two game and make a god out of him. That is typical of you man.
    No I don't make God out of them ,there was only one that had the hands of God out of his sleeves and that was Nasser Hejazi , won't see one like him again or very soon .

But don't knock this 24 year old guy because he has taken over from the one you love to see playing ,as team melli fan you should trust the choice of a coach like CQ who is the best coach team melli has ever had since its birth.

10. Likes TeamMeli, Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Ezzatollahi miss the first WC match also due to the red card?? (two games suspension)

The guy was playing crazy style lately and was getting lots of yellow cards.

Post Thanks / Like
    No I don't make God out of them ,there was only one that had the hands of God out of his sleeves and that was Nasser Hejazi , won't see one like him again or very soon .

But don't knock this 24 year old guy because he has taken over from the one you love to see playing ,as team melli fan you should trust the choice of a coach like CQ who is the best coach team melli has ever had since its birth.
    Very well said.

13. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

his face looks like a penis after ejaculation.
    his brilliant idea about scoring on iran was to send high balls
    into the box.
    lol.
    what a bust!
    carlos must have laughed hard on his tactics.

Post Thanks / Like

Taking over the one i love? lol

dude there were 3-4 keepers who played in TM since Rahmati was excluded by the coach!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking over the one i love? lol

dude there were 3-4 keepers who played in TM since Rahmati was excluded by the coach!!
    Yes and everyone of them have your finger prints on their faces and your foot prints up their backside !

Stop using them as your Daff ,get your own !

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's go back to the tactics and game I am going to trust CQ's decisions and not argue with the starting XI. Under the circumstances, Iran played about as well as they could and got the point. When you are forced to defend for 39 minutes, as discussed before, your back four need to have good communication and keep that line tight. Korea as usual, squandered their opportunities and Birnavand made a crucial save. The Korea coach looked like someone told him his dog died once again they could not get a win in their own home against us. Now, they are in a must win v asshole Uzbekistan on the road and that is never easy. As for Team Melli, we should cruise to Russia in style. Here is to everyone staying healthy and sealing the WCQ with a W in Azadi v Syria.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes and everyone of them have your finger prints on their faces and your foot prints up their backside !
    Because none were impressive, we suck in goalkeeper position, for 1000 times, the day we find some one even close to Abedzadeh or your beloved Hejazi i will be more than happy. The sad reality is we don't have anyone, now you want make god out of x or y, is your choice.