Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    It would be such a waste if Ghoddos wasn't invited this time around!

Also how Lak could be invited before Mazaheri is way beyond me!

Very interesting that Montazeri wasn't invited. He wasn't very good in the last TM game he played. It's good that other options are tried there.
    Because everyone sucks in this position to be honest, and no one is better than other one, also i agree Mazaheri or Sheikhveisi deserved to be invited way before Lak, or even Ali Bini(Lets not call him Ali Damagh).

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to see Torabi back to the main squad, the guy is our most amazing talent with great prospect if he makes it to Europe
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

3. Likes Arash_Naeni, Babr, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان اسامی بازیکنان تیم ملی را جهت مسابقه با تیم های ملی فوتبال کره جنوبی و سوریه به شرح زیر اعلام کرد:
    دروازه بانان:
    علیرضا بیرانوند، حامد لک، علیرضا حقیقی
    مدافعین:
    وریا غفوری، روزبه چشمی، سیدجلال حسینی، محمد انصاری، سعید آقایی، رامین رضائیان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، میلاد محمدی
    هافبک ها:
    امید نورافکن، سعید عزت اللهی ، احسان حاج صفی، سامان قدوس، علی کریمی، اشکان دژاگه
    مهاجمین:
    مهدی ترابی، وحید امیری، مهدی طارمی، علیرضا جهانبخش، رضا قوچان نژاد، کریم انصاریفرد، سردار آزمون

5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post

Date: Thursday, August 31st 2017
    Venue: Seoul World Cup Stadium, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA

Time:
    4:30 pm(Tehran)
    8:00 am(Toronto, NY)
    5:00 am(LA, Vancouver)
    2:00 pm(Germany, France, Holland)
    1:00 pm(England)
    10:00 pm(Melbourne, Sydney)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tuesday, September 5th 2017
    Venue: Azadi Stadium, Tehran, IRAN

Time:
    7:30 pm(Tehran)
    11:00 am(Toronto, NY)
    8:00 am(LA, Vancouver)
    5:00 pm(Germany, France, Holland)
    4:00 pm(England)
    1:00 am, Wednesday September 6th(Melbourne, Sydney)

dadash can you name the time zone "CET" next time, so ppl from small EU shit nations (like me) don't get offended
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

7. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many of you predict we will see fights in this game. I think we will.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    dadash can you name the time zone "CET" next time, so ppl from small EU shit nations (like me) don't get offended
    Ostaad, you just need to calculate the time difference between you and the rest of Europe, not that hard . If i go by time zone some complain about going by country instead. But next time i mention Scandinavian time as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaveh really deserve the call. The guy is a real power forward. Our most energic, fit striker who barely goes out of gas. He may score less than others but he does all the little things many strikers like Azmoun, Karim, Gucci and Taremi don't . He press really hard and work his a$$ off during 90 minutes.
    He also can play as winger in 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1
    There two reasons that comes to my mind why he is not in TM list yet:
    1) CQ want go with almost same core of players which helped him to get to Russia
    2) Simply depth in forward position. If we were back to 4 years a go he probably could have been a starter forward.
    I think even as winger he is better than Amiri but CQ think different.

11. Likes Payandeh Iran, Arash_Naeni liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TM training in Seoul, plus interview with Beiranvand, Dejagah, Karimi and Queiroz:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...homepage_panel

13. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Kaveh really deserve the call. The guy is a real power forward. Our most energic, fit striker who barely goes out of gas. He may score less than others but he does all the little things many strikers like Azmoun, Karim, Gucci and Taremi don't . He press really hard and work his a$$ off during 90 minutes.
    He also can play as winger in 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1
    There two reasons that comes to my mind why he is not in TM list yet:
    1) CQ want go with almost same core of players which helped him to get to Russia
    2) Simply depth in forward position. If we were back to 4 years a go he probably could have been a starter forward.
    I think even as winger he is better than Amiri but CQ think different.
    In all honesty, I don't know why at this point Azmoun and Taremi are preferred before this guy! Ok, Azmoun has always been number 1 striker and he's been playing in Europe for so long so I can understand why he's still in. Taremi is a great player. Very smart! He should be playing in Europe. but Rezaei should be rewarded before him because at least he's tried hard by going to Europe, playing in a totally different culture/language.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Marca on Queiroz .

Read it here

16. Likes TeamMeli, Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merci Real Madrid reasons this part cracked me up. Carlos Queiroz says he will not allow "external factors" to influence his decisions as Iran head coach and maintains that Masoud Shojaei was let out of his squad to face South Korea on Thursday for football reasons.Those football reasons was because their club were playing an Israeli club that was the "football reason." I thought when CQ added their names to the list on facebook, he was being defiant but look like CQ is being PC about it. I thought as a non Iranian, he had nothing to lose and was going to take a tougher stance. Since we cannot control that let's discuss what kind of strategy Iran will use. Do you think they do what they did last time play defense and counter or attack? I think that since Iran has nothing to lose and Korea has everything to lose, at first Korea is going to attack they will have the adrenaline. Once the first 15-20 min pass, I can see TM taking over the game.

18. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

20. Likes OSTAD POOYA, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Marca on Queiroz .

Read it here
    Thanks man, will post it on front page when i get the chance.

22. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

All Goals, 1993 to 2016.
    South Korea 16 - 21 Iran

let's hope for another tense and entertaining fight. goo TeamMeli ....gooooo!!!

24. Likes Babr, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dan Gaspar leave TM:

From CQ fb page: