Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like Gaspar had an argument with CQ in Dubai airport and didn't take the plane and that is why CQ put an end to his work with TM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today's training(August 29th)

3. Likes oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    From CQ fb:

In the end of the training today in South Korea, Team Melli sent a message with strength and courage for one of our captains, number 15 Pejman, who recently had the misfortune to get seriously injured. We are all with you Pejman!
    All for Team Melli!

Ghoddos, Hajsafi didn't join the team yet, everyone else is there..

5. Likes Sly, oghabealborz, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ایستاده از چپ، ایرج حاتم، نادر افشار علوی نژاد، پرویز دهداری، پرویز کوزه کنانی، مسعود برومند، نشسته از چپ، جواد بهشتی، علی جعفرزاده، ایرج عرفان، عارف قلی زاده، داوود ارغوانی و امیر عراقی.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iran vs korea.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	39593

ملی***پوشان ایران در اولین دیدار تاریخ با کره***جنوبی (عکس)

این تصویر گویای آغاز مصاف های تاریخی ایران و کره جنوبی است، روز 7 خرداد ماه 1337، دیداری که بزرگان تیم ادعا داشتند که بهترین تیم تاریخ فوتبال ملی تا آن زمان هستند، اما دوری چند ساله از میدان های معتبر بین المللی باعث شده بود آنها از واقعیت تاریخ دور بمانند

در این تیم نفراتی چون برومند و دهداری و قلی زاده و کوزه کنانی و... حاضر بودند. این شکست چنان تلخ و سنگین بود که از مردان این تیم، تنها 3 نفر حاضر شدند در تیم های ملی بعدی حاضر باشند و برخی مثل برومند، تیم ملی و خاک ایران را ترک و به آمریکا و لبنان رفت و حتی مدتی در تیم ملی لبنان
    هم بازی کرد و سال ها بعد به ایران برگشت

این بازی را کره جنوبی با حساب ۵-۰ به نفع خود تمام می***کند.

7. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    around 8 years ago, Korea gave it all and came back to tie the game kicking Iran out of the world cup qualification. 4 years ago, Iran found themselves in the same situation having to beat Korea. Korea said they will beat Iran and do all they can to make sure Iran does not quality but Iran qualified. How, time turns things around and now Iran is in the superior position.
    It is doomed a country whose creator declared the first laws of Human right, yet, its people worship the history of those who invaded them .

9. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think its because us Persians unfortunately always undermine our own achievements. We even do it when it comes to our players, the clubs they join, the way we get results and forget very easily what state our national team was in before Queiroz came in. Instead of appreciating our own progress and how far we have come most try to even make a case against our progress and downplay it.

I have plenty of Aussie friends who are hardcore Socceroo fans and they all believe very firmly that Iran is the strongest team in Asia and have been for quite some time now.

We've gone from a pool of 1 European based player to a pool of 15 European based players (if you assume Dejagah+Karimi stay in Europe).

Our younger players have seemingly even changed their mentality during this 6 year tenure of Queiroz to seek challenges in Europe rather then staying in Iran or going to Arab leagues. Whether its Greek, Belgian, Russian or whatever its better then our main young talents going to Qatar or UAE which is what we were very used too. People easily forget the times we used to have well over 15 players playing in UAE and Qatar including a handful of our top talents...

The average age of Team Melli is impressively low, i wouldn't be surprised at all if we go to Russia as one of the youngest teams in the competition.

The atmosphere in Team Melli has never been this united, this is what a team should be like. These boys fight for each other until the death and no-one is bigger then the team, instead of creating divisions within the team and embarrassing us like they did in 2006. Having divisions in camps and players creating hashiyeh was something we were used too before Queiroz took over.

Past 6 years not only have we been utilising the best options within Iran, but also outside. The likes of Dejagah, Gucci have added immense quality to our team and add to that now Saman. You're dreaming if you think any of these players would have been part of Team Melli under a Vatani coach..

Our team is fit, very fit. I remember the days when half our team was dying by the 70th-75th minute and our performance and concentration dropped. This team is on point for 90 minutes, they keep their focus, their shape, their discipline. Major factor as to why we are so difficult to break down.

This team has the potential to create a legacy in Asia if you ask me, not only by showcasing their performances in Russia past the group stages, but also finally bring the Asian Cup back to Iran.

Hell, even our bench players these days are of much higher quality then players we used to have back in the day playing in the starting 11.

But then again, for Persians nothing is ever sufficiently good enough.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

Post Thanks / Like
    Great post Arash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    ایستاده از چپ، ایرج حاتم، نادر افشار علوی نژاد، پرویز دهداری، پرویز کوزه کنانی، مسعود برومند، نشسته از چپ، جواد بهشتی، علی جعفرزاده، ایرج عرفان، عارف قلی زاده، داوود ارغوانی و امیر عراقی.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iran vs korea.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	39593

ملی***پوشان ایران در اولین دیدار تاریخ با کره***جنوبی (عکس)

این تصویر گویای آغاز مصاف های تاریخی ایران و کره جنوبی است، روز 7 خرداد ماه 1337، دیداری که بزرگان تیم ادعا داشتند که بهترین تیم تاریخ فوتبال ملی تا آن زمان هستند، اما دوری چند ساله از میدان های معتبر بین المللی باعث شده بود آنها از واقعیت تاریخ دور بمانند

در این تیم نفراتی چون برومند و دهداری و قلی زاده و کوزه کنانی و... حاضر بودند. این شکست چنان تلخ و سنگین بود که از مردان این تیم، تنها 3 نفر حاضر شدند در تیم های ملی بعدی حاضر باشند و برخی مثل برومند، تیم ملی و خاک ایران را ترک و به آمریکا و لبنان رفت و حتی مدتی در تیم ملی لبنان
    هم بازی کرد و سال ها بعد به ایران برگشت

این بازی را کره جنوبی با حساب ۵-۰ به نفع خود تمام می***کند.
    God bless them all ,I have met two of them in person , Mr Amir Araaghi a close friend of my father was such a funny humorous man ,you could see and listen to him for hours and not get bored for a second .

13. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    I think its because us Persians unfortunately always undermine our own achievements. We even do it when it comes to our players, the clubs they join, the way we get results and forget very easily what state our national team was in before Queiroz came in. Instead of appreciating our own progress and how far we have come most try to even make a case against our progress and downplay it.

I have plenty of Aussie friends who are hardcore Socceroo fans and they all believe very firmly that Iran is the strongest team in Asia and have been for quite some time now.

We've gone from a pool of 1 European based player to a pool of 15 European based players (if you assume Dejagah+Karimi stay in Europe).

Our younger players have seemingly even changed their mentality during this 6 year tenure of Queiroz to seek challenges in Europe rather then staying in Iran or going to Arab leagues. Whether its Greek, Belgian, Russian or whatever its better then our main young talents going to Qatar or UAE which is what we were very used too. People easily forget the times we used to have well over 15 players playing in UAE and Qatar including a handful of our top talents...

The average age of Team Melli is impressively low, i wouldn't be surprised at all if we go to Russia as one of the youngest teams in the competition.

The atmosphere in Team Melli has never been this united, this is what a team should be like. These boys fight for each other until the death and no-one is bigger then the team, instead of creating divisions within the team and embarrassing us like they did in 2006. Having divisions in camps and players creating hashiyeh was something we were used too before Queiroz took over.

Past 6 years not only have we been utilising the best options within Iran, but also outside. The likes of Dejagah, Gucci have added immense quality to our team and add to that now Saman. You're dreaming if you think any of these players would have been part of Team Melli under a Vatani coach..

Our team is fit, very fit. I remember the days when half our team was dying by the 70th-75th minute and our performance and concentration dropped. This team is on point for 90 minutes, they keep their focus, their shape, their discipline. Major factor as to why we are so difficult to break down.

This team has the potential to create a legacy in Asia if you ask me, not only by showcasing their performances in Russia past the group stages, but also finally bring the Asian Cup back to Iran.

Hell, even our bench players these days are of much higher quality then players we used to have back in the day playing in the starting 11.

Great insight Arash jan ,but for most of us Iranians nothing short of winning and bringing the world cup to Iran is good enough

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post

Great article Arash jan.

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    First of all great article Arash jan. I noticed that Persians/Iranians can never be happy, even when we get success, we tend to downplay it or look for something negative. Maybe that has something to do with your culture we don't want anyone to, "Cheshm bezan" or give us the evil eye. More than the evil eye, even when things are going swell, we will look for a negative. Before CQ arrived, Iran was at a low point and we only had one player in Europe.We would be ranked usually around the high 40s to low 50s. I Most of our players were playing in Arab leagues. We have gone from our Achilles heel was defense to defense is now a strength.

I have a bunch of Korean friends back in LA and they all think Iran has the best team in Asia. China's coach Lippi who knows CQ, after the first game said, "Iran plays defense like a big European club." Iran will do better this time because he age of our average players is relatively low but we have experience and now 15 players play in Europe. Maybe it is not Real Madrid or Bayern Munchen but still playing football in a lower division or for some Eastern Euro club beats playing in Arab countries, despite the fact that you might get paid slightly less.

Anyways great article and insight so here is my question. What kind of strategy do you think CQ will use vs Iran do you see us playing defense, play more of an attack style or a little bit of both? I say a little bit of both, for the first 15-20 min we might want to not give up that first goal and Korea will throw the kitchen sink. Eventually, the high flying team melli will break through thoguh.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 30-08-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ghoddos first training:

18. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a feeling he may score tomorrow .................................................. ...................................

korea 0 Iran 2
    Last edited by oghabealborz; 30-08-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I have a feeling he may score tomorrow .................................................. ...................................

korea 0 Iran 2
    I don't think he starts, he had only one training session with the rest of the team, he may get some minutes during the second half.

21. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    South Korea coach Shin Tae-Yong: We Are Determined to beat Iran

http://iransportspress.com/south-kor...-to-beat-iran/