Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lollll!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I love ISP
    People are so precise
    sorry mate for not being able to meet you last week.
    while in Vancouver, the person whom was hosting me had heart trouble and we ended up spending many days at VGH.

    hopefully i ll be there soon again and we ll meet up. I am thinking of moving there permanently.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post


    دوستان عزیز،دیشب به دلیل توهین به سردار بزرگ ایران دامت برکاتو،خدایگان،نماینده خدا در زمین،و کسی*** که سال کبیسه با اسم او شروع شد یعنی*** جناب سردار مارشال جنرال تیمسار پیامبر بزرگ و سرور گرامی*** ما یعنی*** شیخ کسرا آقای نادر عزیز ملقب به پاینده ایران دستور اعدامش صادر شد،و امروز قبل از غروب آفتاب مراسم اعدام در تورنتو کانادا اجرا میشود.البته به دلیل توهین، جناب شیخ کسرا فقط به اعدام بسنده نکرده است بلکه امر کردند که پس از اعدام صد ضربه شلاق هم به پاینده این عنصر بیگانه که به خود جرات داد تا یک جمله بر خلاف نظر قبله آدم یعنی*** شیخ کسرا بنویسد را بزنند.

    باشد تا این درسی*** باشد برای دیگر عناصر بیگانه چون جناب ببر،اسلای ،که اکنون نیروهای امنیتی ما دنبال این عناصر ملعون و از خدا بی*** خبر هستند.در ضمن جناب فریبرز در اثر بمبی که در ماشینش به کار گذاشته شد ریق رحمت را فقط به دلیل مخالفت با قبله عالم یعنی*** شیخ کسرا سر کشیدند.

    درود بر قبله عالم،آفتاب عالم تاب جهان شیخ کسرا معروف به اصغر سه*** پستون


    you are not just a Hakeem but an Adeeb too .....with a sense of humour !


  4. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
  5. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post


    دوستان عزیز،دیشب به دلیل توهین به سردار بزرگ ایران دامت برکاتو،خدایگان،نماینده خدا در زمین،و کسی*** که سال کبیسه با اسم او شروع شد یعنی*** جناب سردار مارشال جنرال تیمسار پیامبر بزرگ و سرور گرامی*** ما یعنی*** شیخ کسرا آقای نادر عزیز ملقب به پاینده ایران دستور اعدامش صادر شد،و امروز قبل از غروب آفتاب مراسم اعدام در تورنتو کانادا اجرا میشود.البته به دلیل توهین، جناب شیخ کسرا فقط به اعدام بسنده نکرده است بلکه امر کردند که پس از اعدام صد ضربه شلاق هم به پاینده این عنصر بیگانه که به خود جرات داد تا یک جمله بر خلاف نظر قبله آدم یعنی*** شیخ کسرا بنویسد را بزنند.

    باشد تا این درسی*** باشد برای دیگر عناصر بیگانه چون جناب ببر،اسلای ،که اکنون نیروهای امنیتی ما دنبال این عناصر ملعون و از خدا بی*** خبر هستند.در ضمن جناب فریبرز در اثر بمبی که در ماشینش به کار گذاشته شد ریق رحمت را فقط به دلیل مخالفت با قبله عالم یعنی*** شیخ کسرا سر کشیدند.

    درود بر قبله عالم،آفتاب عالم تاب جهان شیخ کسرا معروف به اصغر سه*** پستون


    Since I am going to be flogged and executed I must say it is عالم and not آدم !!!

  6. Likes Zob Ahan, kasra1930, Sly liked this post
  7. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Since I am going to be flogged and executed I must say it is عالم and not آدم !!!

    دوستان دیدید،چطور باز این ملعون که تا ساعتی*** دیگر اعدام میشود به من توهین کرد.روی این اصل،من تصمیم گرفتم،ایشان را دو بار اعدام کنم،تازه بعد از اعدام صد ضربه شلاق و بعد ۳۰ سال در زندان.راستی*** فریبرز هم به دیار باقی*** شتافت و در جهنم با خدا ملاقات کرد و از جهنم برام نامه نوشته که خدا گفته فردا کره ایران را شکست میده.

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    you are not just a Hakeem but an Adeeb too .....with a sense of humour !


    ***عقاب جان فدایت شم.

  9. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
  10. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post

    دوستان دیدید،چطور باز این ملعون که تا ساعتی*** دیگر اعدام میشود به من توهین کرد.روی این اصل،من تصمیم گرفتم،ایشان را دو بار اعدام کنم،تازه بعد از اعدام صد ضربه شلاق و بعد ۳۰ سال در زندان.راستی*** فریبرز هم به دیار باقی*** شتافت و در جهنم با خدا ملاقات کرد و از جهنم برام نامه نوشته که خدا گفته فردا کره ایران را شکست میده.
    50 taa shenna va sadd ta kalaagh par o sadd ta beshino paasho kaarsaaz tar hast ostad

    koshto koshtar dar roohiyeh o shaanne shoma nist ,shoma naajiyeh jaan hastid .

  11. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
  12. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    So how come HajSafi played today? Didn't he also play against the Israeli team for Panionios?
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    So how come HajSafi played today? Didn't he also play against the Israeli team for Panionios?
    Tobeh nameh Nevesht, Masoud didn't!

  14. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,378
    Post Thanks / Like

  15. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  16. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    یه چیزی سر هم بندی کرد و گفت دیگه. خودشم نفهمید

  17. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,857
    Post Thanks / Like

  19. Likes kasra1930, Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan liked this post
  20. #44
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    someone who supports the IR team and has BALLS please explain this to me.

    let us put aside what Shojaei said for a second:

    I have been bitching for years about blah blah and not supporting this team and you people have had multiple orgasms giving various reasons such as:
    - this is the team of the people not the government
    - it is representative of all the people of IR
    - if the team wins it will put a smile on the face of 'carton khaabs' and drug addicts and political prisoners and this smile will save their lives
    etc etc ...

    now:
    this guy shojaei, to me, comes across as exactly what i have been saying all these years. He basically SEALED HIS FATE by making those comments, his fate being not playing for a team that i say represents the government of iran and you people say represents the people of Iran.

    now, if you can get your mind around this weird thing called logic, should you people be congratulating this guy or shitting all over him ...?

    from what i see here (six billion posts in his support) it seems that you guys are identifying with him and recognizing him as a hero ?

    how the FUCK does that work ?

    he just fucked up the team you love so much by making political statements by practically removing himself from that team therefore reducing the chances of your team doing well in the world cup ...

    someone explain this to me.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  21. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
  22. #45
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is what i thought.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •