Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    someone who supports the IR team and has BALLS please explain this to me.

    let us put aside what Shojaei said for a second:

    I have been bitching for years about blah blah and not supporting this team and you people have had multiple orgasms giving various reasons such as:
    - this is the team of the people not the government
    - it is representative of all the people of IR
    - if the team wins it will put a smile on the face of 'carton khaabs' and drug addicts and political prisoners and this smile will save their lives
    etc etc ...

    now:
    this guy shojaei, to me, comes across as exactly what i have been saying all these years. He basically SEALED HIS FATE by making those comments, his fate being not playing for a team that i say represents the government of iran and you people say represents the people of Iran.

    now, if you can get your mind around this weird thing called logic, should you people be congratulating this guy or shitting all over him ...?

    from what i see here (six billion posts in his support) it seems that you guys are identifying with him and recognizing him as a hero ?

    how the FUCK does that work ?

    he just fucked up the team you love so much by making political statements by practically removing himself from that team therefore reducing the chances of your team doing well in the world cup ...

    someone explain this to me.
    People are changing gradually. Not many of our TM players are fucking hezbollahi. Maybe none. They just know IRI is too strong and try to change things slowly. And Iran is very different today. It took time to get these mullahs to let girls go to school( Amir Kabir time). Now letting them in stadium is not happening easyly but will happen very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for your side comments that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTION
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    thanks for your side comments that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTION
    A large business will go down if they don't represent the government of Iran. Football will go down and so do these players.
    We who live abroad should not be used to weaken our own nation. After all we have left the country.
    Keyvan what would you do if you were footballer in Iran now and didn't want to represent IRI?
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    A large business will go down if they don't represent the government of Iran. Football will go down and so do these players.
    We who live abroad should not be used to weaken our own nation. After all we have left the country.
    Keyvan what would you do if you were footballer in Iran now and didn't want to represent IRI?
    exactly as he did.
    you are missing the point. AGAIN.

    i asked a question from IR football fans here,
    i will ask it again,
    you people want this team (which btw has a chance of doing well this time) to do well in the world cup, this guy opens his mouth and jeopardises his position in the team and therefore weakening the squad.

    should you be admiring him or criticising him ?

    If you believe that the IR team is the representative of Iranian people and their happiness then this asshole is ruining it for iranian people. if you are like me and believe that these players are all puppets in the hands of akhounds then you should be admiring PAHLEVOON Shojaei.

    you might not be getting the point but the rest of them are getting it, they just don't have the balls to come forward and express their opinions. this is the main impotence that we have had over the last forty years. being two faced scum and not having gheyrat and i see that here clearly.

    thank you dire strait jaan for at least expressing your point of view.

    to answer your question (since i am not really like iranian people who think admitting being wrong takes away from the size of penis), i completely agree with Shojaei.
    but then again if i was the best footballer in the world and i only had a chance to play in IR i would only play in my local team.

    i would under no circumstance put a shirt on that has the cabbage flag of muslim scum

    for me even as a young pup the flag of lion and sun meant gheyrat, pride, progress and happiness. I don't change flags like the direction of fart smell.
    iranian people changed their identity in 24 hours.

    imagine USA having another flag ... or UK ... people will burn the whole place down. iranians just look at what can go in their pocket.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the team represents Iranians and at the same time I support Masoud because even though he may have affected our chances in a negative way but he did it because he believed in his principals.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    exactly as he did.
    you are missing the point. AGAIN.

    i asked a question from IR football fans here,
    i will ask it again,
    you people want this team (which btw has a chance of doing well this time) to do well in the world cup, this guy opens his mouth and jeopardises his position in the team and therefore weakening the squad.

    should you be admiring him or criticising him ?

    If you believe that the IR team is the representative of Iranian people and their happiness then this asshole is ruining it for iranian people. if you are like me and believe that these players are all puppets in the hands of akhounds then you should be admiring PAHLEVOON Shojaei.

    you might not be getting the point but the rest of them are getting it, they just don't have the balls to come forward and express their opinions. this is the main impotence that we have had over the last forty years. being two faced scum and not having gheyrat and i see that here clearly.

    thank you dire strait jaan for at least expressing your point of view.

    to answer your question (since i am not really like iranian people who think admitting being wrong takes away from the size of penis), i completely agree with Shojaei.
    but then again if i was the best footballer in the world and i only had a chance to play in IR i would only play in my local team.

    i would under no circumstance put a shirt on that has the cabbage flag of muslim scum

    for me even as a young pup the flag of lion and sun meant gheyrat, pride, progress and happiness. I don't change flags like the direction of fart smell.
    iranian people changed their identity in 24 hours.

    imagine USA having another flag ... or UK ... people will burn the whole place down. iranians just look at what can go in their pocket.
    You and I have been witness that green movement was defeated and the flag didn't change shape. So many people were killed nothing changed. I don't think it is right that we two are out of Iran and expect Iranians to get themselve killed to change the system to our favorite. Most of these people were not even born when
    the revolution happened. They are doing what they think it is right to do and during the green movement Shojaei had a green band when TM played south Korea.
    It is TM and includes players that are not even born in Iran but are proud of Iran. It also includes christian players.
    Life is not always black and white. There are many complications. I am a fan of TM and those players are not IRI players but Iranian players. They just try to change
    Iran from within gradually. You believe it can be done in one great step/fight against the system go to Iran and finish it. I don't believe Iran will change unless US want a change. I have accepted as long as we are producing oil US/Britain deceide who should run this country. There is no reason that those kids get killed anymore.
    Last edited by DireStraits; 09-09-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I think the team represents Iranians and at the same time I support Masoud because even though he may have affected our chances in a negative way but he did it because he believed in his principals.
    thanks for finally someone saying this.

    this is exactly why i cannot identify with this culture, way of thinking, and as a result government, football team etc anymore.


    if his principles are right (to be respected by me) then i will have to agree with him and axiomatically have to oppose the system that is making him stand up for his principles. if his principles are wrong then i support the team and not him.

    an opinion should not be respected because it is SOMEONE's opinion. it should be respected or criticised based on what IT ACTUALLY IS.
    if he is right (i mean Shojaei) and we agree with him YOU SHOULD ALL BOYCOTT THE TM. if he is wrong then we should not have this cock and bull story putting him up there with Rostam e dastan and fucking napoleon and Darth Vader.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masud is not named for Togo and Russia friendlies. TM will miss him by this political decision.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like he will be invited for the next camp.



  11. Likes Payandeh Iran, brando, Fatso liked this post
  12. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is Gardash ? is it greek ?

  13. Likes brando liked this post
  14. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    what is Gardash ? is it greek ?
    Means brother in Turkish, Karim is from Ardebil.

  15. Likes brando liked this post
  16. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gardash = Ghardash means dadash

  17. Likes brando liked this post
  18. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Gardash = Ghardash means dadash
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Means brother in Turkish, Karim is from Ardebil.
    .
    .


    I see, Thanks

  19. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Means brother in Turkish, Karim is from Ardebil.
    Khob Karim tork... Hala chera med Masoud mige Gardash?
    Masoud ke Farse Farse az Shiraz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •