Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Syria beat Qatar 3-1. China beats Uzbek 1-0 and Japan qualify to WC by beating Aussie 2-0.
    Aussie lost ? good ,stay where you belong ...down under .... and organise a friendly with Korea and watch the world cup together ,you suit each other !

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Syria is now 3rd in the group!!! haha that is insane!!! They will be going for it in the last game vs Iran. That is dangerous for us.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Syria is now 3rd in the group!!! haha that is insane!!! They will be going for it in the last game vs Iran. That is dangerous for us.
    Uzbek are the biggest choker.

4. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    China did pretty well since Lippi took over.

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah... man!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    27 Portugal 1 - 0 Faroe Islands.

Great Goal by CR
    https://www.sporttube.com/event/2250854

Post Thanks / Like
    HT:

France 1-0 Netherlands
    Bulgari 2-2 Sweden

Portugal 2-1 Faroe
    Switzerland 1-0 Andorra

Can't wait for Uruguay v. Argentina tonight

Post Thanks / Like
    FT " Venezuela 0 - 0 Colombia
    FT " Chile 0 - 3 Paraguay
    FT " 'Uruguay 0 - 0 Argentina

Argentina so lucky that Chile lost to Paraguay at home

10. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    France destroyed Holland 4-0

Post Thanks / Like
    France is the most incredible national team at the moment. So many top players and they actually mesh well together. Even during Euro 2016 I could easily sense their superiority to all other teams and mentioned it here a few times. They just didn't believe enough in themselves.

With newer talents like Mbappe and Lemar in top form, they have a real shot at winning the World Cup. Anything less than the final would be a disappointment. Either Germany or Brazil are sure to choke at some stage, and France should take advantage.

13. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    CR another Hatrick. man this guy is a machine.

the prospect of play offs looming for nations such as Italy, Portugal. rough rough where you see countries such as Saudi might qualify so easily.
    really sad for FIFA
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

15. Likes Payandeh Iran, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uzbek was the biggest disappointment this week I agree with you and they were the biggest chokers. China didn't play well since Lippi took over man but they got a nice W v Uzbek. All Uzbek needed to do was take care of business vs China, at least come up with a tie but the L, now puts them in a due or die v Korea. Once again CQ pulls the rabbit out of the hat, what a great tie on the road with ten men.for Asia biggest disappointments that is Uzbek. HB jan pointed it out Syria will be dangerous because they are playing for something. @BT Jan I too felt like France has a very good team but I can also make a case for Germany, with their B team the were able to win the Confederation's Cup. France really impressed me though by knocking out Germany in the Euros, to me the only other European team that can beat Germany is France, look at all of their players Greisman, Mbappe as you pointed out etc, that team is stacked.You guys might want to take a look at this http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/matches/index.html
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-09-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    France is the most incredible national team at the moment. So many top players and they actually mesh well together. Even during Euro 2016 I could easily sense their superiority to all other teams and mentioned it here a few times. They just didn't believe enough in themselves.

With newer talents like Mbappe and Lemar in top form, they have a real shot at winning the World Cup. Anything less than the final would be a disappointment. Either Germany or Brazil are sure to choke at some stage, and France should take advantage.

Agreed %100. a perfect blend of individuals who are already a success in their own team . Umtiti leading their CB, then they have Kante owning the DM position with Rabiot , Pogba and Matuidi as their main CM. There is no need to talk about CFs ... every know who they are by now ...

18. Likes TeamMeli, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

20. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as Europe goes, the best teams in UEFA are Germany and France. Germany and France have the individual players and talent like other teams in Europe. What separates those two from the rest of the Euro teams, is they play excellent team football. France and Germany are loaded with their starting XI but they both have solid players coming off the bench. Those two teams have the complete package, coaching, depth on their rosters, and they play good team ball. In other Euro NT's, it is all about egos and everyone wants to be the MAN, you don't have that problem with those two teams.

I forgot to say this earlier but Congrats to my friends in the UAE. I bet they are happy today their team beat KSA and it was a well deserved win, after KSA got a bolshevik Penalty, to go up 1-0. What a shocker, KSA got a BS penalty, the score should have been UAE 2-0 KSA. UAE plays football the right way, if they are tied with us, they will go for the win. When KSA loses, I am happy, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, mashallah UAE, I could not resist.

Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-09-2017 at 05:27 PM.