Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    France is truly impressive. I would say they are top 3 teams in the world right now or definitely top 4. Their ranking of 11th does not do them justice. Looking at the highlights and their games during the last Euros and kicking out Germany they seem to only be getting better. They could have won that final too. Germany is a tournament team and has the most finals and semi finals appearances of any team world cup history. They always go deep and this tournament will not be an exception either. The speed of France and their guys in the box are truly impressive. The defender just froze in his spot!

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    France is truly impressive. I would say they are top 3 teams in the world right now or definitely top 4. Their ranking of 11th does not do them justice. Looking at the highlights and their games during the last Euros and kicking out Germany they seem to only be getting better. They could have won that final too. Germany is a tournament team and has the most finals and semi finals appearances of any team world cup history. They always go deep and this tournament will not be an exception either. The speed of France and their guys in the box are truly impressive. The defender just froze in his spot!
    I just use the FIFA rankings to get a basic overview of the teams but everyone knows that the rankings are a joke. France to me is worst case a top 4 team but everyone knows FIFA rankings are a joke. The last time Germany played Brazil, they beat them 7-1 and won a Confederation's Cup. How on earth is Brazil ranked #1, and Die Mannschaft is ranked #2? France's coming out party was their impressive win against Germany in the Euros, that showed the world that they are for real. France to me is better than: Poland, Portugal, Chile, Columbia and Belgium, those teams are all ranked higher. Those teams are driven by one player Lewndowski, Ronaldo, Vidal, Hazard, and Rodriguez, France and Germany have good squads.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-09-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Germany close to qualification.
    Denmark, if hold the score against poland, completely opens up that group to a race to the end.

Scotland also meaning business against Lithuania. if they win and slovenia vs slovakia ends in a three horse race for the second place.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

5. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    England, Northern Ireland have not been able to score on Malta & San Marino in 45 minutes ...

7. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems that a lot of European / South American nations are at a very average standard for the coming world cup. I think this is probably the best opportunity Asians / Africans have to get something out of this world cup.

I see a lot of European teams struggling with bozo small nations and South America is pretty much open to eveyone except venezuela and bolivia.

Post Thanks / Like
    back to europe:

today's results have made european qualification in some groups probably a fight to the end.
    Poland choking against Denmark is putting them in serious jeopardy and a possible replacement on top by the Danes or maybe even montenegro.

Scotland wining, if the slovenia vs. slovakia tie holds, also makes the battle pretty close for a play off position in that group.

Germany, if holds the narrow win, can qualify early next week. Northern Ireland in a good position behind the Germans to get to the play offs.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Keyvan Pars jan well France looked impressive so far but I get what you are saying. Right now I am watching Germany v Czech Republic and Die Mannschaft is playing average , up 1-0 75'. However, they are playing a 5-4-1 and Cze has a good defensive side but overall this is the year where Iran can break through and get out of the group stages. As for Germany I expect them to hopefully score another goal but even 1-0 is a win and next week one more win, they are in. NIR is not bad KP jan I am not surprised they are #2 in the group. Oh and nice goal by Timo Werner in the 4' but other than that not much separation between the two.

Post Thanks / Like
    if the 3-0 score holds this will be Poland's worst loss since 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    what a goal by czech republic.
    Germany's pays the price for indecisiveness and blandness

also the second goal Germany concedes. I guess no one is untouchable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow goal Czech Republic 1-1 Keyvan Pars jan this is what happens when you let teams back in the game. Nobody is untouchable and you knew the goal was coming it was a matter of time very nice goal though.

Post Thanks / Like
    fantastic goal by the Czechs.
    looks better every time i watch it

Post Thanks / Like
    Germany can lose the Group LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    He blasted it from a long distance, I don't think any GK could have saved that and that would be funny but Germany will still not lose the group. They allowed Czech Rep stay in the game but I still think Germany does not lose the group lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Goal Hummels 2-1 game over. Ok not the best performance but it is good when you can win 2-1 and people say you played poorly. I would have been in a bad mood if they would have tied, that was a close one. Die Mannschaft stole one today and Czech Rep were unlucky to not get a point but I will take the three points.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-09-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like