Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Goal Hummels 2-1 game over. Ok not the best performance but it is good when you can win 2-1 and people say you played poorly. I would have been in a bad mood if they would have tied, that was a close one. Die Mannschaft stole one today and Czech Rep were unlucky to not get a point but I will take the three points.
    Czech was a better team, Not a fair result

Post Thanks / Like
    Goal Urena 30' CR 1-0 USA. The majority of the attacks have been with USA but they could not capitalize. CR got away with a penalty 1st half over. Thank you for the highlights of Brazil Ecuador Real Madrid jan. Here are the highlights from the Germany Czech Republic game @ Prague 2-1 Die Mannschaft. Honestly, I am very happy because I thought we deserved a tie but Bayern Munchen's Mats Hummels header saved us. The goal by Darida for Czech Republic was simply gorgeous.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 02-09-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    bruce needs to take a master class from carlos on defending.
    crc beating usa in ny 2-0 with 10 minutes to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bruce Arena is who he is, he is like the USA's Afshin Ghotbi, an average coach. He was the safe and cheap choice for USSL but what you pay for is what you get. The 2-0 loss to CR is not the death blow because three times qualify but now USA is in a tie with Honduras at eight points. The next game is @Honduras, if USA slips to 4th place, and it stands, they will have to play in a home/away playoffs vs a SA team.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 02-09-2017 at 03:07 AM.

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    america che be fana raft. ay khak chok.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to Mexico that is now officially qualified for next summer WC.

11. Likes Real Madrid, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Congrats to Mexico that is now officially qualified for next summer WC.

And Costa Rica is only 3 points away to make it for the 5th time . .

13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Real Madrid and Payandeh Iran congrats to Mexico for advancing and CR is about to do it as well. As for the USA, if they happen to lose next Tuesday @Honduras, they will be in a world of hurt because they will have to play in a playoff game vs a SA team to be determined. As it stands right now that team would be Argentina so good luck qualifying for the world cup, to the 4th place team. Highlights USA v Costa Rica

Post Thanks / Like
    lol@the politically charged comments at the usa game ...
    an insignificant game compared to some of the ties in europe ....

however, i would not feel bad if they don't qualify. they have been in it constantly since 1990 and i cannot say that they achieved anything worth note. to me once a team, no matter from which continent, is showing up frequently they need to improve their performance.

obviously the element of luck is involved too. one recent example that comes to my mind is the Cote D'ivoire of 2006 which to me could have advanced to the semis if they weren't placed in the same group as holland and Argentines but aside from that, i think it is time to replace ever present under achievers such as mexico, usa, japan, etc and this can only be done by mixing up the qualifying tournament.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Keyvan jan I notice every time USA plays a game, people are going to make politically charge comments but for the most part, people talked about the game. Also, luck really is the main thing in any sport. It is interesting you have a bunch of other good games and people are talking about USA v Costa Rica. This is my take on Bruce Arena and USA football. The team seems to play their best when they play a good team game, they might not have the most talent but the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. I haven't seen that from team USA in a long time. As for Bruce Arena he is a very kiri(pardon the language) coach very mediocre America's Afshin Ghotbi if you will. What you pay is what you get I can understand USSF wanting to get rid of Klinsman but then they replaced him with the safe choice. Also, the other problem is outside of maybe Christian Pulisic, there isn't much star talent. You have a few players playing in Europe but overall you have a bunch of MLS guys. I can understand getting beaten by better team but they got outworked and outphysicalled on all of the 50/50 balls, no wonder why they lose 2-0. It is funny with all of these entertaining games, like the Germany Czech Republic game, other good European and South American games, people are fixated on USA v CR lo]

Post Thanks / Like
    They won't play SA 5th team. They will play against an Asian team

18. Likes TeamMeli liked this post