Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless they face one another in early stages, Brazil, France, Germany and Spain will be the semifinalists next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like French say'' Les carottes sont presque cuites'' for Azzurri!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Like French say'' Les carottes sont presque cuites'' for Azzurri!
    yeah they were kinda lost today . I guess at the end they wil make it thou

Post Thanks / Like
    Small World. When David Villa scored his Debut goal as Gijon player in 2001 against Rayo Vallecano , Lopetegui ( Coach of Spain ) was standing in Rayo's goal.

5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Real Madrid ISCO's goal was amazing and Spain showed me something that they are for real. I was expecting them to beat Italy but not by a 3-0 margin. Italy is just lucky they are in a relatively easy group that is why they are currently in 2nd. Spain is good and Italy decent but the 3rd team with 12 points is Albania, not bad but not spectacular and the fourth placed team is guess who(Oy Vey).

7. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Unless they face one another in early stages, Brazil, France, Germany and Spain will be the semifinalists next year.

به همین زودیها ایران را فراموش کردی پاینده جان. ایران به جای برزیل یک پای نیمه نهایی است.

ببینیم حالا نظر فریبرز چیه؟به نظر فریبرز ایران به نیمه نهایی جام جهانی*** می***رسه؟ ایران اگر با اسپانیا بازی داشت الان اسپانیا را لوله کرده بود،طوری که الان فریبرز ابو عطا می***خوند

بازی با تیم*** سوریه یک بازی تدارکاتی عالی*** است که اگر سوریه را بزنیم صد در صد برزیل را خواهیم زد و جز چهار تیم*** برتر جام جهانی*** خواهیم بود.

Last edited by kasra1930; 03-09-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post

به همین زودیها ایران را فراموش کردی پاینده جان. ایران به جای برزیل یک پای نیمه نهایی است.

ببینیم حالا نظر فریبرز چیه؟به نظر فریبرز ایران به نیمه نهایی جام جهانی*** می***رسه؟ ایران اگر با اسپانیا بازی داشت الان اسپانیا را لوله کرده بود،طوری که الان فریبرز ابو عطا می***خوند

بازی با تیم*** سوریه یک بازی تدارکاتی عالی*** است که اگر سوریه را بزنیم صد در صد برزیل را خواهیم زد و جز چهار تیم*** برتر جام جهانی*** خواهیم بود.

dr. joon meske eshtebaahi een dafeh davaayeh marizo bara khodet noskhe pichidi.

nokaretam yeki do ta az oon ghorsaa ro ke zadi bedeh maa ham yek halaki bokonim
    damet garm
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

10. Likes kasra1930, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    dr. joon meske eshtebaahi een dafeh davaayeh marizo bara khodet noskhe pichidi.

nokaretam yeki do ta az oon ghorsaa ro ke zadi bedeh maa ham yek halaki bokonim
    damet garm
    هاهاهاهاها،کیوان جان جون تو می***خوام فریبرز کامنت منو بخونه ببینم چی*** میگه؟میدونم یک چیزی برام داره!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    @Real Madrid ISCO's goal was amazing and Spain showed me something that they are for real. I was expecting them to beat Italy but not by a 3-0 margin. Italy is just lucky they are in a relatively easy group that is why they are currently in 2nd. Spain is good and Italy decent but the 3rd team with 12 points is Albania, not bad but not spectacular and the fourth placed team is guess who(Oy Vey).
    Wow ...! Italy got torn apart .........not even Buffon could save them ...perhaps he is getting a bit slow ,they were all very good goals but I got a feeling few years ago he would have stopped a couple of them , that third goal I expected him to get a touch on the low cross , I expect too much maybe but that's because he is Buffon .

If I was in his place I would give my no 1 jersey to Donaroma but still go to the world cup as a back up keeper in the squad.

13. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post

سر خیابون فدراسیون یه صندوق صدقات. هر چی*** بیشتر توش بری پول بریزی ایرانم بیشتر میبره.
    البته تا یادم نرفته باید قبل از شروع هر بعضی*** سوره عنکبوت آیه جیر جیرک رو هم ۲ بار بخونی
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 03-09-2017 at 02:53 PM.

15. Likes kasra1930, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    today's games:
    france will beat luxembourg which will put them in a very strong position on top.
    ramining games:
    @Bulgaria
    vs. Belarus

they should win the group easily.

wining in Minks is an absolute must for Sweden, however, a tie, depending on the result of Holland vs. Bulgaria will suffice.

Holland has the hardest path to get to a play off place. Both Sweden and Bulgaria have a game aginst Luxembourg which guarantees them three points. Holland does not.

Still nothing is for sure here but my prediction,
    1- France
    2- Sweden

17. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

سر خیابون فدراسیون یه صندوق صدقات. هر چی*** بیشتر توش بری پول بریزی ایرانم بیشتر میبره.
    البته تا یادم نرفته باید قبل از شروع هر بعضی*** سوره عنکبوت آیه جیر جیرک رو هم ۲ بار بخونی

Post Thanks / Like
    Group B:
    today's games:
    Hungary vs. Portugal
    Faroe vs. Andorra
    Latvia vs. Switzerland

this will be a fight to the finish for the Swiss to hold on to automatic qualification against CR and the portugese.
    the game in october will be a decider for this group.

very unlikely that the Hungarians will pose any serious threat to Portugal's second position. (portugal has to lose to Andorra, hungary and Switzerland)

so we await the Portugal vs. Switzerland game in october

Post Thanks / Like
    group H:
    the amazing comeback of Cyprus against the bosnians has opened a third front for the play off position with Greece having a very narrow chance of topping the group, extremely narrow against one of the most dangerous sides in Europe. Or more precisely, the most prolific side in Europe during qualification tourney.

bosnia beating Gibraltar and cyprus wining at Estonia, if Greece loses to Belgium, will put Greece at the awkward fourth position.

however, these results will get balanced by the fact that Greece has the easiest games in october:
    Greece @ Cyprus
    Greece vs. Gibraltar

Cyprus vs. Greece
    Cyprus @ Belgium

Bosnia @ Belgium
    Bosnia vs. Estonia

key games, in my opinion, are Greece vs. Belgium today. And if Cyprus could make it three out of three then the Cyrpus vs. Greece game will have a very important impact on the play off position.

my prediction:
    1- Belgium
    2- most probably Greece (hopefully Cyprus)

Post Thanks / Like
    The Spain win over Italy is simply a fluke in the grand scheme of things. Italy can easily handle them come the actual World Cup.

Spain is no doubt a force with Asensjo and Isco up there, but with that Pique+Ramos+Busquets in the middle even the likes of Wales or England are capable of beating them on a good day.

Spain is a very fragile team. France is not. Germany is not. Even this pathetic Italy is less fragile than Spain.