Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Saeid Ezzatollahi miss the first World Cup match due to the red card?

He will miss the match against Syria, So what is the rule regarding to the cards, will red cards carry over to WC? The suspension for red cards is for one match or two?

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is so dumb for doing that.. What a stupid play. Did not expect that but I guess the pressure got to him. I hope its only one game. We really benefit from his power in the middle and heading and fighting power.

4. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    He is so dumb for doing that.. What a stupid play. Did not expect that but I guess the pressure got to him. I hope its only one game. We really benefit from his power in the middle and heading and fighting power.
    I thought if you get a red card, you miss the next game which is Syria. Oh and that was about as dumb as it can get and he cracked under pressure. I too hope it is only one game. @Babr jan, from my understanding, they can always review it and give longer suspension. It is good thing for Ezzatollahi that Team Melli did not lose their record of giving up a goal and we managed to get a point on the road. Once again, Korea was Korea and they squandered opportunities but we missed on one as well, in the 10th min. I am happy with the result but Ezzatollahi needs to keep his emotions in check for next time. Daniel Green had to give the red on that one. Overall, good performance by TM.

6. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they carry over, Remember Rooney has the same issue in WC (2010). I hope its only 1 game ban so he should miss Syria game.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

8. Likes Babr, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I think they carry over, Remember Rooney has the same issue in WC (2010). I hope its only 1 game ban so he should miss Syria game.
    It will most likely be two matches.

10. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    It will be most likely two matches.
    If its two then yeah he will miss the first game at WC. I think we have enough Alternative to him but he screwed him self!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know who he is, or what he did , but based on the rules
    if he got red because of 2nd yellow, its "1" game
    if he got straight red = 2 games
    if he got straight red because of a violent act = 3 games.

Cheers,
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

13. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then it sadly will most likely be 3 games, unless the red doesn't carry over to WC! That means CQ maybe won't take him to WC if he miss the first two matches. What a stupid act!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Then it sadly will most likely be 3 games, unless the red doesn't carry over to WC! That means CQ maybe won't take him to WC if he miss the first two matches. What a stupid act!
    The thing is, if at the WC things look the same way as they are now, I think he doesn't even deserve to be invited to be honest. I think he has regressed a lot and I'm not saying that only based on today's single incident. I think in general he's not the same player he used to be. If he continues like this, I think Ali Karimi, Haji Safi and Cheshmi are all better for the DM role than Ezzatollahi.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    He should be banned only for Syria game , ..

Namwiset, K Straight Red against Iraq. ( Round 4)

Namwiset, K missed game against Australia . ( Round 5)

Namwiset, back against KSA . ( Round 6) .

Overall it depends on how the ref makes his report

17. Likes brando, oghabealborz, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    If he continues like this, I think Ali Karimi, Haji Safi and Cheshmi are all better for the DM role than Ezzatollahi.
    from the moment Ali karimi came in, he made 3-4 stupid fouls costing danger freekicks against Iran?!?
    Ezzatolahi is by far the best option in his position. His move today was stupid, so was the move of Beckham on Simeone back in WC98. He is young he will learn and move on.
    Hamin ke 80 mill ppl behesh fohsh dadan, must be his penalty. now he is forgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

19. Likes oghabealborz, Babr, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    from the moment Ali karimi came in, he made 3-4 stupid fouls costing danger freekicks against Iran?!?
    Ezzatolahi is by far the best option in his position. His move today was stupid, so was the move of Beckham on Simeone back in WC98. He is young he will learn and move on.
    Hamin ke 80 mill ppl behesh fohsh dadan, must be his penalty. now he is forgiven
    Fouls are made. So did Ezzatollahi. But I thought the flow of the game in the middle became so much better when Karimi came on than when Ezzatollahi was playing. Ezzatollahi needs playing time and he needs to work harder. So does Ali Karimi. He doesn't even have a club yet. But for now, I'd definitely go with the latter.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Fouls are made. So did Ezzatollahi. But I thought the flow of the game in the middle became so much better when Karimi came on than when Ezzatollahi was playing. Ezzatollahi needs playing time and he needs to work harder. So does Ali Karimi. He doesn't even have a club yet. But for now, I'd definitely go with the latter.
    Lets agree on disagree
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

22. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ezatolahi steps on Korean players head. video:

https://www.facebook.com/marco.brand...5475302395734/
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

24. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope is only one match, despite having a difficult season he is still our best DM. He is still very young(20) and will learn from his mistakes.