Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Fariborz, either they missed it in case of Iraqi player, or the this is the rule, but from what i remember the rule should be like 2 two matches for a direct red, unless it was changed.

2. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it was intentional or was it ?

4. Likes Babr, brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    At first it doesn't look intentional but looking at the replays, it definitely looks like he is seeking the Korean player with his kick. Looks totally unnatural to step on another player like that.

6. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    At first it doesn't look intentional but looking at the replays, it definitely looks like he is seeking the Korean player with his kick. Looks totally unnatural to step on another player like that.
    I watched the game again and I came up with the same conclusion. At first, I thought it was unintentional and Ezzatollahi deserved a yellow and a warning. After reviewing it, I changed my stance and believe that was 100% intentional. I mean come on man his foot magically landed on the Korean player's head, he knew what he was doing. It was a dumb and selfish move that could have cost us a point but we got away with it. Again, I am just hoping he is only suspended for the Syria game because they can go back and review it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ghiasi was saying it was not intentional. And i don't think it was. Anyway as Ghasi also mentioned it Korean player deserved a yellow at least(when his hand intentionally touched Saeid face, and we probably wouldn't see Saeid incident as referee was supposed to whistle right after Korean player foul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Ghiasi was saying it was not intentional. And i don't think it was. Anyway as Ghasi also mentioned it Korean player deserved a yellow at least(when his hand intentionally touched Saeid face, and we probably wouldn't see Saeid incident as referee was supposed to whistle right after Korean player foul.
    Korean players were using their taekwondo techniques playing football ,this was not the only time ,all through the game they hit our players with their elbows ,head butts and got away with iot every time while on at least two occasions our players were panelised playing the ball . I don't Saeed meant that stamp ,he was holding his face when he came down .

Post Thanks / Like
    Overall ezatollahi was stupid to act that way with his red but I honestly think that the Korean guy deserved red for deliberately poking his eye , secondly it shows that Australian refs are absolutely ****. I agree Koreans played well but man I lost count how many times the ref didn't give us any fouls!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some sources suggest he will miss the first two WC matches, some say it is only the first match, if it is two matches, there is no point to take him to WC, damn he is by far our best DM:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1464869...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

13. Likes brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a shame. Bar far our best DM and now this shit happens. You make one stupid mistake and make your team and yourself pay big time for such error made. Vaghean its a shame. I really hope he will only miss the first game and CQ will end up taking him. I guess no point really just to take him for 1 game if he was to miss the first two games. Fuck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Some sources suggest he will miss the first two WC matches, some say it is only the first match, if it is two matches, there is no point to take him to WC, damn he is by far our best DM:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1464869...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
    فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به خاطر برگزاری مراسم جشن صعود به جام جهانی 2018 روسیه درست قبل از شروع دیدار با سوریه در هفته پایانی مرحله انتخابی این رقابت***ها و سر دادن شعارهای غیرفوتبالی و رفتار نامناسب هواداران، 45 هزار فرانک سوئیس (46 هزار و 400 دلار) جریمه شد

Mage chi kar kardan? I dont recall any unfair thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    LOL. Damet garm dige agha. Yaroo ro leh o lavarde kard
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به خاطر برگزاری مراسم جشن صعود به جام جهانی 2018 روسیه درست قبل از شروع دیدار با سوریه در هفته پایانی مرحله انتخابی این رقابت***ها و سر دادن شعارهای غیرفوتبالی و رفتار نامناسب هواداران، 45 هزار فرانک سوئیس (46 هزار و 400 دلار) جریمه شد

Mage chi kar kardan? I dont recall any unfair thing?

According to FIFA, fans basically shouldn't make any noise...
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

18. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is it 100% confirmed that Ezatollahi will miss at least 1 WC game?!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    So is it 100% confirmed that Ezatollahi will miss at least 1 WC game?!

محمدرضا ساکت، مدیر تیم های ملی فوتبال با تایید این خبر به "ورزش سه" گفت: بر اساس حکم فیفا، عزت اللهی دو جلسه از همراهی تیم ملی محروم شده که یک جلسه از این محرومیت را در بازی با سوریه متحمل شده و یک جلسه دیگر از آن باقی مانده است.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1464975...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

21. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12