Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody know where the crown made with the trees was? I remember seeing it as a kid but don't remember where it was.

3. Likes General Parsaian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Anybody know where the crown made with the trees was? I remember seeing it as a kid but don't remember where it was.
    عکس تاج شاهنشاهی بین رودبار رستم اباد است در راه رشت
    عکس های جالبی بود برخی از عکس ها واقعا زنده هستند انگار ادم خودش ان عکس ها را گرفته
    من ان سالها یعنی سال 1971 -1972 از ابادان به شیراز و بعد به شمال رفتم الان که این عکس ها رو می بینیم
    احساس میکنم برخی از این عکس ها رو خودم گرفته ام
    مطمئا هستم بسیاری از این اماکن را در همان زمان با همان چهره ها و صحنه ها دیده ام
    حتی بوی شالیزارها به مشامم می رسد
    هتل رامسر جای بسار خوبی بود
    انزمان برای اقامت یک شب یک خانواده می بایستی پانصد تومان پرداخت کنی
    که این مبلغ در ان زمان بسیار مبلغ بالایی بود
    با همین 500 تومان می توانستی دو هفته در یک هتل در شمال زندگی کنی
    وقتی که می توانستی با 20 یا 25 هزار تومان یک دستگاه پیکان دولوکس بخری

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice pictures , I am grateful I lived in that period even if it was short but it was very sweet ,just missed out on the night life and those tasty beers .

I have so many happy memories of the Caspian coast from as far back as I can remember from early childhood to 18 years old ...

6. Likes General Parsaian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent collection. Those Tehran pics with Damavand in the background hit a very deep nerve in me. It's the view of my childhood. It calms me down. I feel like I have a parent-child relationship with Tehran's northern mountains. If they're not there in the corner of my eyes, something is missing. They haven't been there for 22 years now

8. Likes oghabealborz, General Parsaian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Excellent collection. Those Tehran pics with Damavand in the background hit a very deep nerve in me. It's the view of my childhood. It calms me down. I feel like I have a parent-child relationship with Tehran's northern mountains. If they're not there in the corner of my eyes, something is missing. They haven't been there for 22 years now
    I share your exact sentiments, I love the Alvand mountains, like you I grew watching and many times as a little kid staring at them for minutes on end growing up in Tajrish, in my little kiddy world trying to find my older cousin when I knew he was up there mountain climbing!

10. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post