Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Barca 3-0 Juve
    What we learned today.
    1- Right now, Dembele is not even worth 15 mil Euro and not 150 at all.
    2- Barca level is not for "giving time". Dembele wants time to adopt? Send him to Barca B to adopt.
    3- Valverde is stupid to bench Deulofeu, with 4 matches and 2 assists against Juventus, in last season.
    4- Valverde doesn't have the balls to sub out the lazy Suarez with zero effort.
    5- Rakitic and Semedo were inlightments.
    6- Messi is the King for ever.
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

2. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Barca 3-0 Juve
    What we learned today.
    1- Right now, Dembele is not even worth 15 mil Euro and not 150 at all.
    2- Barca level is not for "giving time". Dembele wants time to adopt? Send him to Barca B to adopt.
    3- Valverde is stupid to bench Deulofeu, with 4 matches and 2 assists against Juventus, in last season.
    4- Valverde doesn't have the balls to sub out the lazy Suarez with zero effort.
    5- Rakitic and Semedo were inlightments.
    6- Messi is the King for ever.
    Agree with all of it.

Semedo was indeed the hardest trying player on the pitch. He's no Dani Alves but at least he was trying to impress and he actually did.

Dembele LOL! WTF?! I still don't get the 150 million thing! Did Barca really pay that much for this guy?!

Valverde hasn't given me any confidence so far. He looks like a poor man's Manuel Pellegrini.

Not sure what's with Suarez. He looks fat. To be honest, the only reason he's there these days is the way he sets up Messi. He does it many times during a game. I don't think someone like Paco could do the same with Suarez's precision.

Without Messi, this team is a high-mid table La Liga team that would probably make it to Europa League with a lot of effort. If that's not enough reason for the board of directors to fuck off and do something I'm not sure what is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Unbelivable.

Messi wrong-foots the best keeper in the world Buffon from almost outside the box!

3-0!
    I don't think he tricked him, Buffon got it wrong all by himself, his best days are behind him, I just saw the highlights, he did not play like the Buffon we used to know, he is certainly not the best keeper in the world right now.
    Messi is unstoppable though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I don't think he tricked him, Buffon got it wrong all by himself, his best days are behind him, I just saw the highlights, he did not play like the Buffon we used to know, he is certainly not the best keeper in the world right now.
    Messi is unstoppable though.
    ***عقاب جان،فکر نمیکنی*** که بوفون به انتها نزدیک شده.بازی در مقابل اسپانیا و باخت ۳-۰ و حالا یک باخت ۳-۰ دیگر.او بسیار رفلکس***های کندی دارد.نظر شما چیست؟

6. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    ***عقاب جان،فکر نمیکنی*** که بوفون به انتها نزدیک شده.بازی در مقابل اسپانیا و باخت ۳-۰ و حالا یک باخت ۳-۰ دیگر.او بسیار رفلکس***های کندی دارد.نظر شما چیست؟
    Exactly as you say , I think the bells are ringing for him , I have always been a big fan of him ,but he has lost the spark in his legs and slowed down ,nature has caught up with him .

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly as you say , I think the bells are ringing for him , I have always been a big fan of him ,but he has lost the spark in his legs and slowed down ,nature has caught up with him .
    this is his last year anyways. the only reason he is there is to win the only missing trophy in his Cabinet , CL that is.

9. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

14. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    this is his last year anyways. the only reason he is there is to win the only missing trophy in his Cabinet , CL that is.
    I know and also world cup coming up , I like him a lot ,he is such a great person and maybe the best goalie in history , I wish him all the best in his final year ,he would still be the best keeper in history of football without needing to win the CL .

Watching him get scored on goals that he used to be able to save is like watching Mohammad Ali in his final years of boxing getting punched and hammered left and right ,when in his younger years nobody could touch him.

17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Kova got subbed out after 25 min .RM aren't having a good days

Post Thanks / Like
    I know and also world cup coming up , I like him a lot ,he is such a great person and maybe the best goalie in history , I wish him all the best in his final year ,he would still be the best keeper in history of football without needing to win the CL .

Watching him get scored on goals that he used to be able to save is like watching Mohammad Ali in his final years of boxing getting punched and hammered left and right ,when in his younger years nobody could touch him.

Post Thanks / Like
    If we had a player like Son Heung-min we would have 5 threads a day. The guy is impressive.