Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    Guys I am looking at flights from California to Saint Peters and its already at $1500 plus.... By the time the draw comes out I think it will be over 2K plus all the internal traveling that needs to take place. I am trying to figure out hotel costs too but there are too many unknown factors. If anyone can provide any information on logistics and hotels I would appreciate it. Russia is a huge country and we have to travel to at least to 3 cities for Iran that will be a bit tough too since we do not know which cities yet until the draw. Based on my calculations the trip for one would at least cost 6K or more for about 20 days.
    Depends on how much you wanna spend .... but no , it will be WAY less than 6K, I have strong connections to Russia (having lived in Ukraine) when its determined where iran plays, i can provide more info.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it ďThe Estadio Santiago BernabťuĒ

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Applied for TST-7 .. hopefully i get it.
    as for Russia, there are racist idiots everywhere, how many games did the Italians had monkey chants for Balletoli ?
    There are Crime everywhere 2 ... Use your brain, know your surrounding and you be safe !

Enjoy the games
    Great. I'll buy them from you if you can't go :-)
    I forgot to tell you that I ended up selling Argentina - Switzerland tickets for $2500.00 each which paid for my entire trip and then some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fifa Travel packages link:

http://hospitality.fifa.com/hospital...ality-packages

There are travel agents in each country supported by Fifa. For example in US is Jetsetsports.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    I am thinking of going but need to put together an itinerary list. The cities are far from each other. Does anyone have any idea the cost of travel in Russia, and Lodging? The best ticket catagory for Iran is $200 each which is not bad. So that's $600 for the tickets. But I am trying to figure out the rest of the costs and how travel actually works in Russia between cities. I saw on FIFA Website they have these fan visas you need to get for Russia. It allows you to travel there without Visa and also security reasons and other benefits it gives. I know they put names on your tickets and say you have to use it yourself and can't transfer them but in the past my friends have bought them and sold them later when they could not go with no problem. So that factor with the tickets needs to also be kept in mind as we will not know which stadiums Iran will play in yet to fix the logistics aspect of it.
    If Pooya jan has the connects I would seriously go to him because Moscow and St Pete are very expensive. I remember with government discounts the price was $350 a night. Pooya jan I might not be able to get my hands on tickets and afford a trip this time but I will keep you in mind, next time I want to go to Russia. You have to do planning like you mentioned the cities are far away it's about a 7-8 hour train ride from Moscow to St Pete or you can take an hr flight. That is the problem with Russia and it is expensive. You can get plane tickets from US to Russia for $1,500 during normal times but I am not so sure how much will you spend for the World Cup, that is going to be your biggest expense. Pooya jan might have connections in Russia but you will probably pay around $3,000 for tickets I am guessing.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-10-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Depends on how much you wanna spend .... but no , it will be WAY less than 6K, I have strong connections to Russia (having lived in Ukraine) when its determined where iran plays, i can provide more info.
    ??
    Pooya jan if that is the case then I would like to get some information as well. If you are flying from the US to Russia, you can get tickets for $1,500 during normal times but keep in mind everything will be doubled for the World Cup. I also remembered hotels were very expensive. I might not go for the World Cup but next time I want to go to Russia, I will hit you up if you have the hook up.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-10-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12