Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ticket sales for 2018 FIFA World Cupô to start on 14 September 2017

2. Likes Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan, Babr liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    going to Brazil was really fun!! not sure if I want to go to Russia!! too many racist drunk there!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Russia has a lot of cultural places to visit.
    I am 50-50 to go & support TM.

5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    l assume , Russia is much better and safer than Brazil. I could be wrong thou

7. Likes Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking of going but need to put together an itinerary list. The cities are far from each other. Does anyone have any idea the cost of travel in Russia, and Lodging? The best ticket catagory for Iran is $200 each which is not bad. So that's $600 for the tickets. But I am trying to figure out the rest of the costs and how travel actually works in Russia between cities. I saw on FIFA Website they have these fan visas you need to get for Russia. It allows you to travel there without Visa and also security reasons and other benefits it gives. I know they put names on your tickets and say you have to use it yourself and can't transfer them but in the past my friends have bought them and sold them later when they could not go with no problem. So that factor with the tickets needs to also be kept in mind as we will not know which stadiums Iran will play in yet to fix the logistics aspect of it.

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    It indeed is. Russia is a much more cultured, safer and a better host than a place like Brazil.

Too bad their football team is absolutely shit these days. This could've been a huge thing for them. They stand no chance though.

Someone said "Racist drunks"?! Shaking my head...

Crime rate in Russia is not even comparable to the shithole that Brazil has become.

11. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be very expensive in Russia, but yes i also agree crime rate will never be close to Brazil. Even their own people don't feel safe in the most part of the country, the poverty level is crazy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Russia, especially Moscow and St. Petersburg are apparently wonderful. But its very expensive. You have to be very wealthy or have local friends/family to really be able to travel without going bankrupt.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    It will be very expensive in Russia, but yes i also agree crime rate will never be close to Brazil. Even their own people don't feel safe in the most part of the country, the poverty level is crazy.
    I was in Brazil for 3 weeks and didn't had a single problem. One thing was that we look a like. I mean most Iranian look like Brazilian or Spanish people so that's a plus side. Now going to Russia I know we don't look no Russian!!! any how I think it will be more expensive for people in North America to go to Russia than Brazil. But I think we will see lot of Iranians from Iran going there as its close and should be easy to get a Visa.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    It indeed is. Russia is a much more cultured, safer and a better host than a place like Brazil.

Too bad their football team is absolutely shit these days. This could've been a huge thing for them. They stand no chance though.

Someone said "Racist drunks"?! Shaking my head...

Crime rate in Russia is not even comparable to the shithole that Brazil has become.
    dude they are!! Haven't you seen their Stadium and people chants, throwing Banana at African players and doing monkey gestures!! any how.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-socce.../27174221.html
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Don't be sure of that. It is a very poor country as a matter of fact.
    Don't let the luxury cars in capital to fool you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Applied for TST-7 .. hopefully i get it.
    as for Russia, there are racist idiots everywhere, how many games did the Italians had monkey chants for Balletoli ?
    There are Crime everywhere 2 ... Use your brain, know your surrounding and you be safe !

Enjoy the games
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it ďThe Estadio Santiago BernabťuĒ

18. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may buy only TST-3 for group stages. Also tickets could be refunded by FIFA close WC.

Team Specific Ticket Series (TST): TSTs are Ticket strips to follow the national team of your choice. The TST will not always comprise all Matches played by the chosen national team, but only the number of Matches comprised in the package which you have purchased. This means that, depending on which TSTs you applied for, your TSTs may include between three Matches (so called TST3 comprising only the three Group Matches) and seven Matches (so called TST7 comprising all Group Matches, a Round of 16 Match, a Quarter-Final, a Semi-Final and the Final) as explained in the Ticket Application Form. The TST purchased guarantees the customer Tickets for Matches of such rounds of the Competition comprised in the specific TST package purchased by the customer, regardless of whether the Team itself qualifies. The TST7 for any team comprises a Ticket for the Final held in Moscow Luzhniki Stadium. This is the case regardless whether or not the team of your choice will advance to the Final.
    TST products are designed to allow you to follow the team of your choice and to enjoy the Competition throughout all Competition rounds selected in your TST product allowing you to plan your trip and confirm the round of Matches you will have Tickets to attend. If your team is eliminated and your TST includes rounds after your team has been eliminated, your TST will remain valid for such round or rounds dependent on the TST product of your choice to follow the team that progresses into the next round of the Competition.
    Please note that the Ticket Application Form and the Ticket Confirmation will only identify the national team and the number of Matches of your choice and the purchase will include all Tickets comprised in the requested TST.
    If your chosen team does not qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, FIFA will refund the payment made by you for your TST minus an administration fee of 10.00 US Dollars (ten United States Dollars), or the equivalent in Russian Roubles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys I am looking at flights from California to Saint Peters and its already at $1500 plus.... By the time the draw comes out I think it will be over 2K plus all the internal traveling that needs to take place. I am trying to figure out hotel costs too but there are too many unknown factors. If anyone can provide any information on logistics and hotels I would appreciate it. Russia is a huge country and we have to travel to at least to 3 cities for Iran that will be a bit tough too since we do not know which cities yet until the draw. Based on my calculations the trip for one would at least cost 6K or more for about 20 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    We should all wait until 2022 WC in Qatar. We can walk from a stadium to another.

22. Likes Pooya liked this post