3. Likes Babr, Bache Tehroon, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avaaz: Nader Golchin & Ahdieh
    Tar: Hoshangh Zarif
    Santoor: Faramarz Payvar
    Tombak: Mohammad Esmaili

5. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last week i had the chance to perform two nights with his nephew Manijeh Golchin(sister of actor Marjaneh Golchin), in a theatre-Musical event which was covering the activities and the obstacles of women singers in lran in last 70-80 years(From Ghamar to Haydeh, Marzieh, Homeira, Delkash, etc). And like her uncle she has a beautiful voice, doing both acting(specially in theatre) and singing is pretty demanding.

7. Likes Zob Ahan, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Ahangesho Emaad Raam sakht.

9. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    His last public appearance few months a go, next to him is Ostaad Abdovahab Shahidi who is 94. Hame yeki pas az digari daran miran

11. Likes oghabealborz, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khoda biyamorzatesh!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    فیلم کوتاهی از زنده یاد نادر گلچین
    Interview with Shahidi, Mousavi, Hasan Nahid, Koros Sarhangzadeh and Tavakol.

https://musiceiranian.ir/157042-golchin-18.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Ahangesho Emaad Raam sakht.
    Rest in peace ... Golchin ... great singer ......I loved Emad Raam vocals ... he had a unique kind of sorrow and sadness in his voice that was very touching for me .

Just read a tribute by Daryush today saying Golchin was a close friend of his dad and he used to teach him how to sing certain songs like " man digeh bacheh nemisham .

15. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Rest in peace ... Golchin ... great singer ......I loved Emad Raam vocals ... he had a unique kind of sorrow and sadness in his voice that was very touching for me .

Just read a tribute by Daryush today saying Golchin was a close friend of his dad and he used to teach him how to sing certain songs like " man digeh bacheh nemisham .
    Ta vaghti zende hastan kasi soraghe kasi ro nemigire ta ke yeki mimireh hame khodeshono ye jor be taraf michasponan. The guy wasn't even Siasi or whatever and from what i heard he even published some works at the beginning of revolution but some idiots in Vezarate-Ershad ruined his career in about the last 40 years almost.

17. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    I have listened to it once few years ago but since yesterday i actually keep listening to this song multiple times. Kheili ghashangh khondeh.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have listened to it once few years ago but since yesterday i actually keep listening to this song multiple times. Kheili ghashangh khondeh.
    You know how some songs you associate with saomething? First time I heard this was a long long time ago. It was pouring down. Now every time it rains I remember this song or when I hear this song I remember heavy rain. Crazy.

20. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ta vaghti zende hastan kasi soraghe kasi ro nemigire ta ke yeki mimireh hame khodeshono ye jor be taraf michasponan. The guy wasn't even Siasi or whatever and from what i heard he even published some works at the beginning of revolution but some idiots in Vezarate-Ershad ruined his career in about the last 40 years almost.
    Very true ....they have done the same with Kourosh Yaghmayee ...pioneer of rock music in Iran ...huge talent and musician ...now people in music in the west listening to his 40 odd years old music and are amazed of his talent and appreciate him but he is not allowed to release and publish his music in his own country .

PS. Daryush cover of " man digeh bacheh nemisham " is also very nice ...
    Last edited by oghabealborz; 24-09-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    May he rest in peace.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham