Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    let's watch some real football in one hour time. To put the European and Asian champions league in one day is utterly stupid.

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Bikhial amoo, chizi nagi sangin tari. He looked shit today, just like the rest of the team.
    Khob shoma keh bitarafi o bi gharaz begoo bebinim chi kaar bayad mikard ? 4 taa goal e aali zadand ,kodoomesh ro be joz oon saantr bayad migereft ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I don't care how many man you didn't have but playing with 10 man for almost one half and giving up 2 goals is indication of not knowing what to do.
    Compact doesn't mean defense, it means try to pass a lot and try to have possession making the opponent tired with 10 player and attack when you have chances not just
    sending everyone forward and giving up two goals. Tactically this was a disaster.
    The tactic was wrong from the beginning, you can't play with 1 defensive midfielder who has almot zero international level experience in such a match, coaching was poor today but any team that doesn't have their key forward whom 2/3 of their offense rely on him, plus a CD with over 100 caps for TM, another national team player CD and a key defensive midfielder will collapse at some point, probably not by 4 goals but honestly it was expected to lose the match.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Khob shoma keh bitarafi o bi gharaz begoo bebinim chi kaar bayad mikard ? 4 taa goal e aali zadand ,kodoomesh ro be joz oon saantr bayad migereft ?
    He had no clue on first and 4th at least.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.. what an ass wooping. Shame shame shame.. Beiranvand and the whole of PP vaghean gand zadan. Truly embarrassment. Almost in the same level of Taj taking 6 last year. Vaghean a shame.

7. Likes Babr liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he plays the second goalie in return leg. Ma ke kolan out mishin hala che farghi daren. Give him a chance, we need him in the league. Beyranvand yek modati bayad reserve bashe ta rohiyash behtar beshe, bargadr be tamrinaye dorost hesabi.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    He had no clue on first and 4th at least.
    The 4th went through the legs of defender and was a power shot ,Buffon ham nemigereft .

Post Thanks / Like
    What an embarassment by Perspolis today! I thought they were going to be on all attack after Al-Hilal was down to 10 men... that was humiliating to watch! I just was hoping to see a different PP even though several bad news in the past few days hurt PP big time for a long time. This was a total tragic result in every sense you want to look at it.
    I don't think I have any hope for the return leg after witnessing the 2nd half, when Al-Hilal was down to 10 men. Sad sad sad...

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    The 4th went through the legs of defender and was a power shot ,Buffon ham nemigereft .
    He was waayyy off in his positioning. Reeed amou jan, it has been 3 months now, since Ahli first match, in fact every time he was tested reed bad jor. Evey game he allow couple tokhmi goals lately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I hope he plays the second goalie in return leg. Ma ke kolan out mishin hala che farghi daren. Give him a chance, we need him in the league. Beyranvand yek modati bayad reserve bashe ta rohiyash behtar beshe, bargadr be tamrinaye dorost hesabi.
    goaler dovom ham maali nist zaheran. Base on Vahid Ghilich he was baker in Croatia lool

14. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    goaler dovom ham maali nist zaheran. Base on Vahid Ghilich he was baker in Croatia lool
    loool! bebin che gohieh keh Vahid Ghelich ham azash irad mihireh!

16. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    loool! bebin che gohieh keh Vahid Ghelich ham azash irad mihireh!
    Vahid Ghilich zer ziaad mizane dar kol. hamon 2-3 ta bazi mellish ham sadaghe sari Parvin boude, dastane oun moghe Persepolis ham mesle dastaane alaneshe o Ali Damagh, amme manam to darvaze mizashti jeloye 2/3 team haye IPL gol nemikhord.

18. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was waayyy off in his positioning. Reeed amou jan, it has been 3 months now, since Ahli first match, in fact every time he was tested reed bad jor. Evey game he allow couple tokhmi goals lately.
    Beiranvand has been disappointing since Iran's game against Syria, the way he's been playing for PP lately has been nohing but humiliating in some cases... it's hard to believe he's TM's goalie. I am sure Queiroz is looking for an alternative if he hasn't done so yet!

20. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali N. View Post
    Beiranvand has been disappointing since Iran's game against Syria, the way he's been playing for PP lately has been nohing but humiliating in some cases... it's hard to believe he's TM's goalie. I am sure Queiroz is looking for an alternative if he hasn't done so yet!
    I am pretty sure he won't be TM starter goalkeeper in Russia, not that the rest of better. Goler nadarim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please go look @ the third and fourth goal ... I mean this is like comedy. The third goal, the guy sends a pass inside three defenders and scores. What is this has got to do with not having whole squad ? This is utterly horrible stuff.