Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think what Daie should do is good overseas and take some serious coaching courses or work as 10th assistent or whatever it takes working for top coaches.

Then go back and start coaching the young and spread it and change Iran's football.

Otherwise, the Iranian teams will continue loosing to Saudi teams.

And from look of it, the Saudi national team is on the rise in their game and CQ will not be there for years to come to save Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I wished Daei would go to Saudi Barbaria, stand in front of that bitch, put his pants down and ask him who got the longest. But I guess his instagram post was good enough.

Oh yeah, I hope the day comes that the only job Branko has in Iran is driving Snap.
    It is doomed a country whose creator declared the first laws of Human right, yet, its people worship the history of those who invaded them .

2. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofmordor View Post
    I think what Daie should do is good overseas and take some serious coaching courses or work as 10th assistent or whatever it takes working for top coaches.

Then go back and start coaching the young and spread it and change Iran's football.

Otherwise, the Iranian teams will continue loosing to Saudi teams.

And from look of it, the Saudi national team is on the rise in their game and CQ will not be there for years to come to save Iran.
    Daei's main focus is on his multiple stores in Tehran, not football. Thats why he even refuse IPL offers outside Tehran. Now that his sport clothing factory is not doing that well he is mainly investing in opening multiple Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc stores and investing in Besaz-Befrosh.
    No need to say Besaz-Befrosham is horrible in Iran these days.

4. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazingly most of you complaining about the goalkeeper and/or the players action on the pitch.
    What the hell, how about talking about the retarded head coach of Reds?
    The fucker acts like a tard poker player playing poker with open hands in a dirty hole where only villains play cheating poker.

One stupid fuck as hell he is!

6. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Amazingly most of you complaining about the goalkeeper and/or the players action on the pitch.
    What the hell, how about talking about the retarded head coach of Reds?
    The fucker acts like a tard poker player playing poker with open hands in a dirty hole where only villains play cheating poker.

One stupid fuck as hell he is!
    Spot on .... should send Kenny Rogers to teach Brandgoh how to hold his hands .....

you gotto know when to hold them ....know when to fold them ....know when to walk away ...know when to run !

Mind you he knows when to run (like he did after 2006 world cup !)

8. Likes Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Spot on .... should send Kenny Rogers to teach Brandgoh how to hold his hands .....
    you gotto know when to hold them ....know when to fold them ....know when to walk away ...know when to run !
    Mind you he knows when to run (like he did after 2006 world cup !)
    You know, it was like last time when TeamMeli played the draw vs. cheating Syrians, it was a clear mistake by Carlos Queiroz, his tactic was crap for that particular game and failed which made TeamMeli playing shit.
    I was not late to criticize CQ at that point, but criticizing the players who fought as heroes is irresponsible!

Post Thanks / Like
    Persepolis-Hilal match analysis:

http://tamasha.com/v/gLWR3

Post Thanks / Like
    Hilal has few injured and suspended players as well.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314