Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Excuse.
    They should have played more compact and smart. This is just plain stupid football.
    Dude they were missing almost half team. You are not playing Sepidrood Rasht. Plus Taremi issue few days before just hurt the moral big time. But this is on Branko big time.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it's any consolation it is that we lost to a good team ,we just didn't have a quality striker to finish .Our teams have a thin squad and they can't replace their missing starters like Taremi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    its over. agha ma 10 nafare nemitonim hich ghalati bokonim. dige vay behale 11v11
    آقا حالا کیسه کی*** هست؟

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    If it's any consolation it is that we lost to a good team ,we just didn't have a quality striker to finish .Our teams have a thin squad and they can't replace their missing starters like Taremi.
    Is funny you dont say a word about Damagh performance lol. Khodeto koshte boodi 2 mah ghabl rahmati 6 ta khord as al-ain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Dude they were missing almost half team. You are not playing Sepidrood Rasht. Plus Taremi issue few days before just hurt the moral big time. But this is on Branko big time.
    I don't agree, in second half the Perspolis was attacking and played very open. In such scenarios you have to minimize your loss not maximize your gain.
    I mean look at the last goal, a team of 10 should be able to score like that ... come on digeh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I don't agree, in second half the Perspolis was attacking and played very open. In such scenarios you have to minimize your loss not maximize your gain.
    I mean look at the last goal, a team of 10 should be able to score like that ... come on digeh.
    So u suggesting they should defend with man advantage after being down by 2?
    They should play more compact from begining instead of opening the game though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ridemoon shod keh!

Post Thanks / Like
    PP hopefully will come back on return leg!

Post Thanks / Like
    So u suggesting they should defend with man advantage and being down by 2?
    They should play more compact from begining instead of opening the game though.
    I don't care how many man you didn't have but playing with 10 man for almost one half and giving up 2 goals is indication of not knowing what to do.
    Compact doesn't mean defense, it means try to pass a lot and try to have possession making the opponent tired with 10 player and attack when you have chances not just
    sending everyone forward and giving up two goals. Tactically this was a disaster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is funny you dont say a word about Damagh performance lol. Khodeto koshte boodi 2 mah ghabl rahmati 6 ta khord as al-ain.
    There wasn't a lot he could have done ,maybe on the cross that their player headed into the goal he should have been a bit faster and once he stepped out he should have launched himself and get any touch on the ball he could manage ,but on other goals you couldn't fault him .

The defence line were too slow comparing to Alhilal players and were left for dead many times ...

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    3, 4 ta bazikon nabashe, Morabi ham eshtebah koneh hamin mishe dige. kolan ridan.

this shit is basically over.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by homaie View Post
    PP hopefully will come back on return leg!
    I think there are better odds of me seeing Imam Zaman crawling out of Jamkaran than PP coming back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not much into Iranian football (AKA bull sh*t) but just have a small comment to make. If PP is arguably the best Iranian team and Branko is one of the best coaches in Iran and despite that they were hammered by a half decent team (who happens to be down to 10 mins for 45 min) then that says all that you need about this football. So guys donít waste ur time and asaab on this bs which I have been doing for many years.
    One more thing, witnessing this shows what a miracle Queiroz has done with these retarded players. The guy is a wizard.

14. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    There wasn't a lot he could have done ,maybe on the cross that their player headed into the goal he should have been a bit faster and once he stepped out he should have launched himself and get any touch on the ball he could manage ,but on other goals you couldn't fault him .

The defence line were too slow comparing to Alhilal players and were left for dead many times ...
    Bikhial amoo, chizi nagi sangin tari. He looked shit today, just like the rest of the team.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    one more thing, witnessing this shows what a miracle queiroz has done with these retarded players. The guy is a wizard.
    indeed!!!