Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Shahkar Bineshpajooh

I remember we had a thread about him but couldn't find it.

Anyways, I really do not like this guy! I don't even know how he gets himself into such big concerts, singing with more famous international singers at times. Whenever I see there is a video of him somewhere, I usually don't even give him a chance to watch it anymore. That's how badly I dislike this guy. However, I do have to give him credit for continuing to have his big a$$ concerts, gathering so many non-Iranian players to play for him! Today, after a long time I thought I'd give him a chance and frankly I have to say this particular one is not bad. I actually likes it quite a bit...

If you get bored, fast forward the video to minute: 01:50

https://www.facebook.com/mardomrepor...1253948280050/

He's become quite an entertainer.
    Last edited by Sly; 23-09-2017 at 02:47 PM.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

2. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He does possess some entertaining talent, and he's clearly an intelligent person, but as you said, it's just very hard to like the guy. Something about him screams "asshole" and "fake".

His concerts are very politically charged. Most attendees are monarchy supporters (well most Iranians are now Shah-lovers!). He cannot be making a single dollar from those concerts. In fact, I'm betting the concert is a losing venture, but someone is supporting it.

Anyway, some of his work is not bad, but I'm still wondering who the fuck this guy is!

4. Likes Sly, oghabealborz, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Magic of having a millionaire GF(Bocelli concert, etc) . You know how much you have to pay for such a band? and most of his attendances get free tickets(from him or some organisations).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Magic of having a millionaire GF(Bocelli concert, etc) . You know how much you have to pay for such a band? and most of his attendances get free tickets(from him or some organisations).
    Thanks for clearing that up , I always wondered what he was all about ... could not see a huge talent or attraction to justify the orchestra and the venues he was having , he reminds me of a male Susan Roshan trying classical music!

Post Thanks / Like
    He has a rich promoter.

8. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    he's a douche with some kose sher basic poems .. the way he writes and sings is like no one else knows what's going on but him. overall he's stuck in 90's

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    How do you know this ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    How do you know this ?
    Dige...

Post Thanks / Like
    I never understood this Iranian attitude, if a guy is successful, something should be wrong and we search and search until we can proof that we are right and the guy is an asshole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian Pars View Post
    I never understood this Iranian attitude, if a guy is successful, something should be wrong and we search and search until we can proof that we are right and the guy is an asshole.
    Agha no one saying he is asshole, and i don't know how you define success? Just to have few sold-out concerts by every possible way make you a successful singer?

I have no issue giving credit to someone who actually does something new, add creativity in his job, i give Namjoo as example, i don't enjoy his style of music at all, but he is a good musician and most important a very nice and humble person.

People like Shahkar won't last long, he is pretty much doing what Shahram Nazari son Hafez doing, Zargh o Bargh bikhodi, try to buy popularity with every possible way. You don't need to be a musician, have some inside information to realize stuffs like this, even random audience can see this, be andaaze kaafi tablo hast.

Highly doubt in 10-15 many people remember who he was.

Post Thanks / Like
    من تازه دو سه تا از اهنگ هایش را شنیدم
    صداش بهتر از من و شما نیست
    یعنی هرکسی میتوانه مثل این بخونه
    یادش بخیر شکر شیرازی
    تازه ما بهش ایراد میگرفتیم که صداش تخمیه الان که مقایسه میکنم میبنم لحن داودی داشته
    خدا بیامرزدش

15. Likes oghabealborz, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    He has a rich promoter.
    Money talk ....but it can't sing and dance and it can't walk ..........as long as I can have you here with me ... I much rather be forever in blue jeans babe !

Da ...Da ...Da .Da !

Honey's sweet ...but it ain't nothing next to baby's treat ..........If you pardon me I like to say ...we do OK ! forever in blue jeans...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Money talk ....but it can't sing and dance and it can't walk ..........as long as I can have you here with me ... I much rather be forever in blue jeans babe !

Da ...Da ...Da .Da !

Honey's sweet ...but it ain't nothing next to baby's treat ..........If you pardon me I like to say ...we do OK ! forever in blue jeans...
    پول را رو شکم مرده بذاری برات بلند می***شه رقص عربی*** میکوند

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    پول را رو شکم مرده بذاری برات بلند می***شه رقص عربی*** میکوند
    Albateh dorost mifarmayeed .... az shans ali Shahkaar mishiyo ....concert e mojallal ba Paverati like mizaariyo ....kolli zendeh mishi !

Post Thanks / Like
    Hala chera esmesh shahkareh? If parents were so happy with their creation, then they should have named daddy's dick Shahkar!

20. Likes Real Madrid, Babr, Bache Tehroon liked this post