Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is Shahkar.

2. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Hala chera esmesh shahkareh? If parents were so happy with their creation, then they should have named daddy's dick Shahkar!
    اصلا فلسفه ژن خوب از شاهکار شروع شد

4. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Dige...
    Dont mean to be disrespectful, but Iranians are known for making shit up, I dont know the guy, but it would really help if you can verify your source. Furthermore, who fucking care guys, if he is successful and making money, people going to his shows (his event in Vancouver and Toronto was soldout), he must be doing something right no ? Best of luck to him.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Dont mean to be disrespectful, but Iranians are known for making shit up, I dont know the guy, but it would really help if you can verify your source. Furthermore, who fucking care guys, if he is successful and making money, people going to his shows (his event in Vancouver and Toronto was soldout), he must be doing something right no ? Best of luck to him.

But you are.....
    Don't you think after being in music industry for sometime i may know a thing or two more than you? Just saying. and if i wanted to name the source or how i heard it i would have said it in first Place. Having success and sold out concert? There are too many ways to have sold out concerts. If you don't know(which i guess you don't let me know to tell you about).

Look at his concert with Bocelli, the voice is fucking off and it doesn't take a genius to realize that. This is the fucking basic thing!!!!!! You know how much you have to pay to someone like Bocelli to share a scene with you???????
    This is not freaking Iranian music industry ke Ebi ba Kamran o Houman o Shadmehr tour bede.

Post Thanks / Like
    But you are.....
    Don't you think after being in music industry for sometime i may know a thing or two more than you? Just saying. and if i wanted to name the source or how i heard it i would have said it in first Place. Having success and sold out concert? lol. There are too many ways to have sold out concerts. If you don't know(which i guess you don't let me know to tell you).
    Don't be naive......

Look at his concert with Bocceli, the voice is fucking off and it doesn't take a genius to realize that. This is the fucking basic thing!!!!!! You know how much you have to pay to someone like Bocceli to share a scene with you???????
    This is not freaking Iranian music industry ke Ebi ba Kamran o Houman o Shadmehr concert bede....

You being in music industry 1000 years doesnt mean you know about the guy personal life , does it ?
    How do you know how he does sell out his concerts? can i use the SAME logic to say "Shajarian concerts that sell out" are BS ?or Ebi ? or Dariush or x y z ?
    bottom line is, is he hurting you? is he causing any problems for you or anyone ? if not, let the guy continue ! who cares !

last, lets say, 100% of those 3,000 who attended his concert were given FREE ticket, that means 3,000 people invested 3-4 hours to go somewhere for him ... would they come for me ? no ?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    You being in music industry 1000 years doesnt mean you know about the guy personal life , does it ?
    How do you know how he does sell out his concerts? can i use the SAME logic to say "Shajarian concerts that sell out" are BS ?or Ebi ? or Dariush or x y z ?
    bottom line is, is he hurting you? is he causing any problems for you or anyone ? if not, let the guy continue ! who cares !

last, lets say, 100% of those 3,000 who attended his concert were given FREE ticket, that means 3,000 people invested 3-4 hours to go somewhere for him ... would they come for me ? no ?
    Personal life? Having a GF as sponsor is personal life?

Che rabti dare, be Shajarian o Ebi o Dariush???????

They are brands and brands always sale their products. even despite some off night performance, some bad CD or whatever. This is like comparing the Mercedes sales vs Sahand car in Iran(or not even because this guy is not even a brand)

Rabtie be hurt kardan nadare, you think he is doing well base on his talent, i can tell you that is not the case at all, because start with there is actually no special talent. Is all Marketing.....Again as i gave Namjoo example i don't enjoy his music at all, but he is a good musician. Giving credit has nothing to do with if i like this guy(or his style) or not.

Post Thanks / Like

A LOT of people does, when people spend 2-3 hours for Kamran and Houman Kososher, then YES, give them free ticket and i bet you they will be there as the first persons even, specially Iranians, i have experienced that MANY TIMES myself!!

10. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A LOT of people does, when people spend 2-3 hours for Kamran and Houman Kososher, then YES, give them free ticket and i bet you they will be there as the first persons even, specially Iranians, i have experienced that MANY TIMES myself!!
    Kamran and Houman is very entertaining to some, music is personal taste, what you like, i might not, doesnt mean one is bad or another is good etc. I go to Kamran and Houman myself, not because i like their music, i enjoy the entertainment they provide, i also go to Dariush, not because of entertainment, but because i like his music.
    as for Shahkar, weather people go to his concert for music or his entertainment, or his marketing, people go ! and he is successful at attracting people, whatever the reason of attraction maybe ... anyway lets leave it that if you dont agree, lets agree to disagree, chakeram.

Post Thanks / Like
    that's the problem i also have with this 3rd world mentality of the older
    iranians.there is always a 'secret' layer to anything or anyone that's in
    the news.if they are successful they must be getting paid by some gov
    or have a powerful rich entity behind them.they can not seem to understand
    that sometimes hard work,honesty and talent pays off.i don't like this guy's
    music much but if i had a chance to go and see him in concert i would go.
    why?since he gives me a good product.he brings in a full orchestra of pro
    players not some wanna be part time musicians who work for free.that tells
    me that he respects his audience and does not want to rip them off.i doubt
    that he makes a lot of money from his concerts due to his cost but it is
    an investment for him since next time he comes to town his concert will be
    sold out again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    This is Shahkar.

LOL, is he singing or crying? he reminds me of Borat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agha Pooya, hala shoma ye concert bezar shayad ham umadan, Agha Babr tajrobe dare midune chi mige.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the crowd in Kamran & Houman concerts are from Qazvin and they are not there for music !

16. Likes Zob Ahan, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Most of the crowd in Kamran & Houman concerts are from Qazvin and they are not there for music !
    And then when they get fucked in the ass they sing "chera khorshid mitabe chera micharkhe zamin?"

18. Likes oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    most of the crowd in kamran & houman concerts are from qazvin and they are not there for music !
    looooooooooool :d :d

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like

این منو یاد یه جوک قدیمی*** میندازه . آمریکا برا دستگیری بن لادن ۵ میلیون جایزه میذاره. تیپ زرهی قزوین بن لادن رو دستگیر می***کنه و آمریکا میگه خوب بیارینش و ۵ میلیون رو بگیرید. فرمانده تیپ هم میگه ما فقط بن لادن رو با کامران و هومن عوض می***کنیم

21. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post