Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mancity up against shakhtar

great goal by de Bruyne from outside the box

Post Thanks / Like
    and Dortmund gets one back

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a very entertaining game RM, Durtmund makes it 2-1. BTW I have no idea why FS1 is going to show CSKA v Man U when PSG v Bayern should be the better game, they are televising that on facebook live, how lame. I have to watch the game on my computer on FB, at least I can hook it up to my TV. This is a very good and competitive match despite the goal, RM is playing better on the road. Another stat RM won 15-16 road games so they are the road warriors but Dortmund won 12-13 home games, last loss coming I believe in 2015.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mamma here comes that man, AGAIN Goal, Ronaldo 78' RM 3-1 Dortmund.

Post Thanks / Like
    and what a goal that was . Modric with the assist

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    and what a goal that was . Modric with the assist
    The other assist by Bale was also very nice. Man I don't know what in the hell the Peter Bosz is thinking, with their back four playing such a high line. You can't do that against a speedy team like Real Madrid, with guys like Romaldo, Bale, ISCO, Modric(ISCO was a no show today btw). Good performance by your squad today man.

Post Thanks / Like
    here you go. Bale shone in one game and he got injured ,,, FFS

Post Thanks / Like
    That sucks dude he played well today with the assist on Ronaldo. Is it just me or does it seem like Bale is always getting injured? Some guys are just injury prone I suppose and I cna sympathize, seems like everyone and their mamma at Bayern is injured. Losing Neuer is a huge blow I don't know why the idiots didn't have the surgery in April. Bale's injury didn't seem too serious he walked off. Good game nice win and congrats to Real Madrid fans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good game by the team. Hope this is a start of our comeback this season.
    Bale walked off and didn’t seem hurting so I hope it’s not something serious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    yeah lets hope

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah lets hope
    I posted above it didn't seem TOO serious but injuries can be tricky. Let's hope for the best he is one of your best players it would be a shame for a good player like Bale to go down. As a football fan I don't want to see that. At least you guys got the road W nice 3-1 win. Also what was Bosz thinking playing with that high of a line, with their back four? You can't do that v Real Madrid. That is what happens when you have an inexperienced coach and Dortmund is tough to beat at home so good win.

Post Thanks / Like
    Madrid wow ... can't believe it ... they are the team to beat this year even though RM fan don't believe it in this forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Madrid wow ... can't believe it ... they are the team to beat this year even though RM fan don't believe it in this forum
    Not sure what you referring 2, I posted in other thread as well, I was not worried at all, we were playing well, chance after chance, but missing, that always ends ... good game by the boys, Ramos could have scored 2 more easily ... Only 1 player i think could do better, Asensio ,,, not sure what happened to this kid, he seems off focus now.

HALA MADRID ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    "Bale is a great player and he works very hard. He scored an incredible goal, the sort that only players of his calibre are capable of and he's in good form. He came off at the end to avoid picking up an injury."
    Looks like he is fine ??
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who does not think Real Madrid is the team to beat is smoking crack. I am not a Real Madrid fan I am a Bayern Munchen fan but even I think Real Madrid is the best team. I mean let's give them respect they are back to back CL champs. Until someone dethrones them, they are the champs. Now if Neuer and a few others come back then we will be fine and right in it. The wise guys agree with me favoring Real Madrid at 3:1 odds then Bayern Munchen has the next best odds at 5:1. An unhealthy Munich team will have a tough time but a healthy team has a shot. As for Real Madrid I hate to see Bale go down but it didn't look too serious. Also, what was Bosz thinking playing such a high line with their back four? You can't play that style with Real Madrid's athletes and speed.