Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Qarabag 1-2 Roma (60'). All other games will begin in 1.5 hours. PSG v. Bayern and Atletico v. Chelsea should be interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not understand why FS1 is not going to show the money game you know Bayern Munchen v Qatar Saint German. Anyways for your information you can go to FB live and watch the game here. I will be watching CSKA v Man U on FS1 and Bayern V QSG aka PSG. Anyways, Bayern is pretty banged up and not having Neuer will hurt us but who knows maybe we get lucky. As for Man U and the EPL I normally route for them in CL game however, they are playing CSKA but that is too much to ask for them to beat Man U. I hope manager Viktor Goncharenko has a good game plan. I also find it kind of funny a Ukrainian is the head coach of CSKA how do I know he is from Ukraine? Simple, look at is last name it ends in ko. Here is the link for the Bayern Munchen PSG game for those who are interested, good luck lads, mia san mia. https://www.facebook.com/17385141197...type=2&theater.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Lukaku goal, Man U 1-0 Cska. 5'. PSG 1 Bayern 0, not good!

Post Thanks / Like
    penalty and now it's 2-0 Man U 18th min, this one can get ugly fast for CSKA. PSG 1-0 Bayern still same score.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow 3-0 Man U as soon as I type one post, Man U scores again Lukaku 2 goals. Like I thought this one is going to be a route.

7. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dammit 2-0 PSG I'm going to go to the GYM the hell with this, Neuer come back soon, hopefully we get him back mid Dec and not in Jan, like some are predicting.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    bye bye Ancelloti???
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    The only game not on TV is the PSG BM game. Chelsea vs AM has been a great game.

11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    The only game not on TV is the PSG BM game. Chelsea vs AM has been a great game.
    Its on facebook live for free!!

https://www.facebook.com/FOXSportsChampionsLeague/
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so pissed at Bayern right now, those two goals would have been saved if Neuer were in the game. They could have elected to have the usury back in April but they waited until recently, what a dam shame. Bayern will still go through but most likely as the #2. @ Zob Ahan I don't know why FS1 didn't decide to televise the game @Hb jan, I am watching it on FB live but it is very choppy and painful to stream. This is poor planning and it is coming back to haunt us. Also, Carlo is getting outcoached, he better come up with a different strategy, make it at least respectable and get one goal back, then worry about the return game at Ali Anz. Hopefully, Neuer will be back by mid Dec and not Jan. Normally Germans are good at planning but not this time, we are pulling a planning by A-rabs.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 27-09-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    It only shows a 38 second BS ad for UEFA. Where do I see the game?

16. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It only shows a 38 second BS ad for UEFA. Where do I see the game?
    Ya man and the other links on facebook are very slow and choppy and I have high speed internet. It is PAINFUl to watch and without Neuer, we are just a mediocre team. Carlo is getting outcoached today, come on Bayern at least make it respectable, score 1 goal and worry about the return game at Ali Anz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Ya man and the other links on facebook are very slow and choppy and I have high speed internet. It is PAINFUl to watch and without Neuer, we are just a mediocre team. Carlo is getting outcoached today, come on Bayern at least make it respectable, score 1 goal and worry about the return game at Ali Anz.
    Didn't realize you have to be an FB member and sign in. Fuck it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't realize you have to be an FB member and sign in. Fuck it.
    Dude you are not missing anything it is very kiri, low speed, tons of pauses and you already will know the outcome without Neuer. In other news Qatarian made it 4-0 Man U. I think the Celtic Chelsea game is the bets one so far. Without Neuer, Bayern Munchen is mediocre, Carlo, you are getting out coached .Goal PSG 3-0. Planning by Ger-mans, more like panning by I-talians or A-rabs, all I can say is wow!.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 27-09-2017 at 10:17 PM.