Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    CSKA get's one back by Guchiev(Spelling) at least they didn't give up and they avoided the shutout. This is the 19 year old's 9th appearance, it was a really nice pass and better goal the young lad can be a good one for Russia.

Post Thanks / Like
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EH !

Atlesico

Post Thanks / Like
    Carlo, Ribery, Martinez, Boetang, and even Muller all need to go. This was just piss poor defense, GK play, planning by the coaching staff, and bad leadership all rolled into one. I hope at least we try or get another GK that is the first thing we need to fix, until Neuer comes back. Looks like it is going to be a LONG season. The only reason why James Rodriguez is not on the list is because he is still young and he is still adjusting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bayern didn't spend any money in summer ... not any good signing ... so it is expected not to perform.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Bayern didn't spend any money in summer ... not any good signing ... so it is expected not to perform.
    The core of the team is getting old, they don't have a real play maker now, plus Neuer injury is huge.

Also why Mats Hummels was benched today?

6. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    True and this is coming from a Bayern perspective/fan. it was one of the weakest transfer period I can remember, the only player they really got worth mentioning is James Rodriguez. Without Neuer we are mediocre and to make it worse so is our coaching staff. I was predicting a Bayern loss but I thought it would have been a little closer than THAT 3-0 beating. Honestly, we just had poor planning and leadership, congrats to PSG fans though in the name of good sports. Hopefully Neuer will be back mid Dec but in the meantime for the love of GOD find another GK. It almost feels like those dudes wearing the Bayern kit today were imposers.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 27-09-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EH !

Atlesico
    Here comes the famous ISP question ,

I still don't know why Zz kept Karim and sold Morata

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Here comes the famous ISP question ,

I still don't know why Zz kept Karim and sold Morata
    Too much sangria? That is my guess my friend Zizu was drunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me but they have spent €104,00 Mill this summer. Bayern have lost faith for CL and interest in the league and changing Managers won't cut it

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me but they have spent €104,00 Mill this summer. Bayern have lost faith for CL and interest in the league and changing Managers won't cut it
    It is more than changing managers we need to release some players and get some new blood. The list
    Ribery
    Boetang
    Muller
    This is just to name a few. Weak transfer window, no notable signees: no GK play or D, poor coaching and bad leadership sums up Bayern's performance. This season looks like a lost cause but we can start planning for next season and regroup. You are right changing managers won't cut it we need Neuer back but on top of that better and younger players.

Post Thanks / Like
    Impressive job by Mourinho . No Pogba , Valencia and still so easy win ! Great coach .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

15. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Nadersan ya Man U showed up today they really impressed me. Shoot as for CSKA even they showed more pride than Bayern today, at least the young 19 year old lad scored a goal and got CSKA on the board. Bayern did NOTHING. Man U and Mou were very impressive today and looked solid.

17. Likes Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Champions league 2017-18 Day (2) Sept 26th & 27th | Road to Kiev (R)

Never ever count the German out , but on the other hand this Bayern isn't that pure German .
    Last edited by Nadersan; 27-09-2017 at 10:52 PM.

19. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That doesn't cut it anymore .... AC Milan spent 200M this summer and they suck. Shows you how competitive CL is +
    Ancelotti should leave Bayern ... it is over ... failed strategy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Never ever count the German out , but on the other hand this Bayern isn't that pure German .
    Let's take a look at the roster and count the number of non German players on Bayern Munchen, this is off the top of my head: BTW you are right and I have experienced it, never count out the German spirit this team won't quit but let's break down the roster of non Germans and German based players.
    Robert Lewendowski, Franck Ribery, David Alba, Rafinnia, Javi Martinez, Arjen Robben,Corentin Tolisso James Rodriguez, Arturo Vidal, Milos Pantovic, Jerome Boetang. This is why I laugh when some dumb fans say "Oh stupid Nazis, German team bla bla bla," I had to correct a few PSG fans on FB live and just chatted with them, when I broke it down they realized Bayern is more international than German or at last pretty dam even. Heck we even had some Iranian flavor with Ali Daei who scored CL goals v Clelsea and Milan, and briefly Ali Karimi, not bad. Not really a German team more like an international team. Never count Bayern out but without Neuer we are a mediocre team, speaking of which at least we have the German wall.

As for German based players we got Neuer, Rudy, Kimmich,Hummels,Sule, Thomas Muller. It's a pretty good mix overall. The problems have been listed before by me, Real Madrid jan, and Iran Inter Esteghlal,
    1-No notable players signed during the transfer, weak transfer the weakest I can remember. As Iran Esteghlal Inter pointed out AC Milan spent 200,000,000 E 104,000,000 for a big club like Bayern is NOTHING.
    2- Seems like Bayern mailed it in this season and gave up on CL and looks like Bundesliga
    3-Carlo-He is also a problem
    4- Bad leadership and management.
    5-Injuries, injuries and more injuries, seems like everyone and their mamma got hit by the injury bug, some twice like Neuer.
    5- Bayern munchen fans like yours truly won't tolerate this much longer. There is only a hope I have.
    1- Stay within striking distance in the Bundesliga, at least be in the top 4 and see what happens when Neuer comes back. As for CL, I hope Neuer comes back, they will still go as the #2 but I don't know much after that, I don't see a CL title this year. Let's at least set ourselves up for next season, qualify for the CL get healthy and hope for the best, you never know a round ball can bounce in any direction. Oh and heck even the stadium is named Ali Anz lol very German. Oh and my bad for the long post, I get excited when we discuss Bayern Munchen or Die Best aka Mannschaft.
    I found the clips of Daei's goals.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 28-09-2017 at 12:13 AM.