Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^If Ronaldo stays healthy, he should break Igar Casillas record of 166 and get the most CL goals scored, he has a shot at it. He needs 25 more goals but Ronaldo is not over the hill quite yet, he still has a few good years and some gas left in the tank. He got two in the last game, that is a good start to this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Impressive job by Mourinho . No Pogba , Valencia and still so easy win ! Great coach .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    you do realize he was playing Moscow right ? i mean if they dont win this group after spending so much, then i dont know what they can do !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

4. Likes Payandeh Iran, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    you do realize he was playing Moscow right ? i mean if they dont win this group after spending so much, then i dont know what they can do !
    I can tell you it doesn't matter where Man U and CSKA plays, CSKA is just no match for these guys, even with a few players like Pogba and Valencia out. There is one bright spot the sub, 19 year old Kuchaev, who scored and another youngster Golovin is decent. Honestly though, Man U could have sent their B team to Moscow and they would have won. As for the PSG Bayern game, PSG found our weakness, football!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 28-09-2017 at 03:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I can tell you it doesn't matter where Man U and CSKA plays, CSKA is just no match for these guys, even with a few players like Pogba and Valencia out. There is one bright spot the sub, 19 year old Kuchaev, who scored and another youngster Golovin is decent. Honestly though, Man U could have sent their B team to Moscow and they would have won. As for the PSG Bayern game, PSG found our weakness, football!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancelotti about to get fired from Bayern.

But hey, Pep failed at Bayern because he "underachieved" with Bayern. Reaching the semifinals 3 times in a row with a team past its peak was obviously a failure! Carlo will show how to win a CL with that squad. HAHAHAHAHA

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Che mikone in Ancelotti!!!

Amazing!! Can't believe! Anyone can win the league with Bayern easily 3 times in a row plus make the CL semifinals with their hands tied to their back! Hahahahaha!

11. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barca's replacement player for Neymar proven to be worth every penny (actually he was signed for free). The player known as 'own goal' has scored 3 of the last 4 goals and shows no sign of slowing down.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

14. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I do not understand the..... I thought I was pretty clear with my post. What I was saying is Cska Moscow is no match for Man U to be honest with you. CSKA might be able to compete in the Russian Primer League and make it to the CL but they are not going to beat Man U. Man U could have sent in their B team and they would have won in Moscow. As for the last part I was joking with the PSG found our weakness, football my way of laughing at myself.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 28-09-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Barca's replacement player for Neymar proven to be worth every penny (actually he was signed for free). The player known as 'own goal' has scored 3 of the last 4 goals and shows no sign of slowing down.
    I dont get it . Are you refering to Coates ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I dont get it . Are you refering to Coates ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Three of the 4 goals that Barca has scored in last two games (CL and Spanish League) were own goals

18. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Houmanbahal I am not surprised that he got sacked but I thought they were going to give him at least until the end of the season. This was not the first time Carlo got out coached, just go back to the Bayern Munchen Hoffenheim game. I am glad they are doing it now, rather than prolong the agony and make Bayern Munchen fans suffer. This season is still not over, we are going to get guys back, hopefully by mid December, we get Neuer back.
    I say don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Carlo, finally some good news. We became too static and predictable, no dynamic play making at all. Please just pick someone who understands Bavarian culture, preferably someone German. The Italian got das boot better now than later, it was bound to happen sooner or later, mia san mia. Looks like Sagnol will be the interm coach, at least for the Berlin game. I would not mind Julian Nagelsmann as Bayern's next manager, he would be a great fit.
    http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/...meeting-report
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 28-09-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carlo was not much of a success in Madrid neither . He spent €300 Million in 2 years and won the CL with pure luck. his stubbornness in not rotating players cost him dearly . Something Zz saw and learned from it . good luck to him , still 58

21. Likes TeamMeli liked this post