Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Reedan jofteshon.
    Good reminder for the anti-Nekounam crowd. He was a gem.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

2. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when your team has absolutely no creative players. Just a bunch of athletes who can run well and press the opponent is not enough.

Jahanbakhsh, Taremi and Azmoun are very average players technically. JB has some intelligence, but his physic and technique lets him down. The other two, forget it.

Ebrahimi and Ezzatollahi have too many defensive duties and no eye for attacking opportunities. What is the difference between these two and Jalal Hosseini? Nothing. They're all defenders.

Iran is actually playing well as a team in containing Russia, but this toothless approach and lack of creativity is waaaaaayyyy too painful. It's been 6 years and there has been absolutely no improvement in Iran's scoring/chance creation abilities.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    This is what happens when your team has absolutely no creative players. Just a bunch of athletes who can run well and press the opponent is not enough.

Jahanbakhsh, Taremi and Azmoun are very average players technically. JB has some intelligence, but his physic and technique lets him down. The other two, forget it.

Ebrahimi and Ezzatollahi have too many defensive duties and no eye for attacking opportunities. What is the difference between these two and Jalal Hosseini? Nothing. They're all defenders.

Iran is actually playing well as a team in containing Russia, but this toothless approach and lack of creativity is waaaaaayyyy too painful. It's been 6 years and there has been absolutely no improvement in Iran's scoring/chance creation abilities.
    Dejagah is injured, and i don't know why he is not starting Ghoddos. He is again counting on counter attacks and some speedy wingers in the last 15 minutes to score.

Post Thanks / Like
    I expect Ghods to come in probebly for JB. Gucci for Azmoun and Ramin for ghafouri. Iran played in a good level. Masud is missing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I expect Ghods to come in probebly for JB. Gucci for Azmoun and Ramin for ghafouri. Iran played in a good level. Masud is missing too.
    Agha is Ghoddos not Ghods

7. Likes DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    RUS vs IRI

God, what an exciting fight, I am dying of tension here!
    Who is she?
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dejagah is injured, and i don't know why he is not starting Ghoddos. He is again counting on counter attacks and some speedy wingers in the last 15 minutes to score.
    Dejagah and Shojaei have both been pretty much useless in attack for the most part. Their presence would not make much of a difference. Ghoddos might be something (who knows?!), but I don't understand why CQ thinks it's okay to play like this every single game regardless of the opponent.

Why not push the offside line higher up and move the team forward? Why not set Ebrahimi loose a bit? Why not demand more wing attacks?

It's just a friendly baba.

10. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would bring Omid out JB moves back in midfield and Qods can play forward

Post Thanks / Like
    Dejagah and Shojaei have both been pretty much useless in attack for the most part. Their presence would not make much of a difference. Ghoddos might be something (who knows?!), but I don't understand why CQ thinks it's okay to play like this every single game regardless of the opponent.

Why not push the offside line higher up and move the team forward? Why not set Ebrahimi loose a bit? Why not demand more wing attacks?

It's just a friendly baba.
    I agree. Dejagah actually has been good for TM lately. Anyway it is probably bcs of seeding in WC. We still have little hope to be on pot 3 even though freindly has 1 multiplier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Azmoun reed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Azmoun reed.
    Both Ghafoori and him reedand. That was a pure goal opportunity. It would've been a goal even in average teams in average leagues.

Post Thanks / Like
    Iran is pressing hard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Better second half.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hajisafi is ok offensively, but defensively he disappears. Again Hosseini and PAG had to cover for him.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Ghafoori and him reedand. That was a pure goal opportunity. It would've been a goal even in average teams in average leagues.
    Ghafouri has been actually defensively better than Rezaeian and that is why he started. Carlos wasn't happy with Rezaeian performance against Syria.