Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Trump, you are disrespecting the flag

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    the question is to kneel or not to kneel

Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I checked Mr Trump was not in the armed forces so stop trying to act like your GI Joe. Furthermore, he knows full well what he is doing, he is trying to distract Americans, with everything that is going on. The NFL and the flag issue is the perfect built in excuse but this is a well calculated move. Oh and one would think that the President of the United States of America has better things to do, rather than discuss if players should take a knee or not. This might surprise you because I am a veteran but I say as long as you are not yelling fire at a crowded building or bomb at an airport, you are free to peacefully exercise yoru first amendment rights. I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States so I would be a hypocrite if I did not support players exercising their rights.

Post Thanks / Like
    auchtung!
    hertha berlin players join the nfl players in solidarity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    auchtung!
    hertha berlin players join the nfl players in solidarity.

Achtung, Danke Playboy for bringing this to my attention I saw this story earlier and wanted to post it. Allow me to fill people in on German mentality. Germans, for the most part, are OBSESSED with telling the WORLD that we are not racists. This is not 1945 and the Germans have NOTHING to apologize for or feel guilty. Outside of perhaps USA, no other country helped out Israel more. Also: this is NOT a German issue this is an American issue about race, whites vs black, Ger-mans shut up and butt out. Stick to what you know: beer, Bavarian fuBall, Engineering, cars, sausage, good beer, etc. They have paid their dues, the country was split in half, BDR and DDR, Germany was in ruins after the war but today Germany/Deutschland is the economic crown jewel of Europe. Stop trying so hard to let the world know Germans are good, the war has been over for 72 years now. I suppose it is hard sometimes to move on from the past, even today, most Germans do not like charismatic politicians because of you know who, just my take.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 15-10-2017 at 12:09 AM.