Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    FT.
    Iran wins 4-0 and is through to the next round with no ama o agar.
    Well done boys.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

2. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Fucking ey!!!!
    U17 Nationalmannschaft hat Scheiße nach unten!
    namana?

Post Thanks / Like
    IRAN U-17- GERMANY U-17 HIGHLIGHTS:

https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsP...homepage_panel

5. Likes Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a game!!!

7. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    namana?
    What?
    Need learn some German, ay.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bravo Iran! What a performance and what a result... who would have thought Iran 4- Germany 0?!!! WOW...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hala 7-8 saale digeh hamin bazikonaye alman to Bundesliga o Behtarin League haye donya baazi mikonan, 2/3 team U-17 ma aslan football baazi nemikonan!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hala 7-8 saale digeh hamin bazikonaye alman to Bundesliga o Behtarin League haye donya baazi mikonan, 2/3 team U-17 ma aslan football baazi nemikonan!!!
    That's precisely what happens to 70-80% of these Asian and African youth players, and that's precisely why these youth world-cups are pretty meaningless for the most part.

All these boys who beat Germany 4-0 today have to go back and make a career under the likes of Fatollahzadeh, Royanian, Eftekhari, Abedini, Saket, Jaakeshzadeh, Koskeshpour, Lajaninasab and ...

Their best hope for coaching is the likes of Mansourian, Branko, Ghalenoei, Kranjar, Golmohammadi, Mayelikohan and ...

When it comes to training they have to settle for the likes of Gholampour, Saleh, Taghavi, Taheri, Brakno's nephew (who used to be a baker), Shirini, Panjali, Pius and ...

They're fucked on paper already. Only a few lucky ones will ever see the color of fame and success at a very limited level. The ceiling for these boys is not the sky. It's the toilet's roof.

12. Likes Zob Ahan, kasra1930, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Unless some of these guys follow Azmoun's, Ezatollahi's and Jahanbakhsh's paths and go to Europe at a very young age.

Talking about U17 players....any of them coming from Kia's academy?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    ^^Unless some of these guys follow Azmoun's, Ezatollahi's and Jahanbakhsh's paths and go to Europe at a very young age.

Talking about U17 players....any of them coming from Kia's academy?

Not yet... his players are still too young. 2 years from now we'll see the first batch of Kia FC players make it to this level.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

15. Likes Sly, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Yes well, I saw that he has coached many teams before but I didn't know he went to Germany for learning. I don't know what licence he got there. I doubt it's at the highest level like Hashemian's, is it?
    He has the UEFA pro license... not the DFB one which Hashemian has. Still a very high level compared to most youth coaches in Iran.

Edit: Transfermaket says he has "Fußballehrer (GER)"

https://www.transfermarkt.com/abbas-.../trainer/46134
    Last edited by Fatso; 10-10-2017 at 10:20 PM.

17. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    That's precisely what happens to 70-80% of these Asian and African youth players, and that's precisely why these youth world-cups are pretty meaningless for the most part.

All these boys who beat Germany 4-0 today have to go back and make a career under the likes of Fatollahzadeh, Royanian, Eftekhari, Abedini, Saket, Jaakeshzadeh, Koskeshpour, Lajaninasab and ...

Their best hope for coaching is the likes of Mansourian, Branko, Ghalenoei, Kranjar, Golmohammadi, Mayelikohan and ...

When it comes to training they have to settle for the likes of Gholampour, Saleh, Taghavi, Taheri, Brakno's nephew (who used to be a baker), Shirini, Panjali, Pius and ...

They're fucked on paper already. Only a few lucky ones will ever see the color of fame and success at a very limited level. The ceiling for these boys is not the sky. It's the toilet's roof.
    How I forgot about Shirini. LOOOOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    He has the UEFA pro license... not the DFB one which Hashemian has. Still a very high level compared to most youth coaches in Iran.

Edit: Transfermaket says he has "Fußballehrer (GER)"

https://www.transfermarkt.com/abbas-.../trainer/46134
    and that's on what level?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been the case but I think with the amount of money involved the rate of drop outs would be a lot less and more of these crop would end up playing good level of football and as you said earlier guys like our no 9 would end up playing in Europe ,what a brilliant header he scored diving one way and heading the ball to the opposite corner ,that you only expect a top level striker to score like that .

Post Thanks / Like
    Logically Chamanian should continue with this core of kids until u-23. As i said there are 4-5 amazing talents in this team which can become star unless a catastrophe such as Payam Sadeghian case happens.

22. Likes Fatso liked this post