Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful game and goals by Germany.

Post Thanks / Like
    Entertaining foot work by the Irish player (nutmegs two Germans). Unfortunately his delivery didn’t match the earlier effort.

Post Thanks / Like
    England and Germany officially qualified for world cup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Every team is drooling to have Poland in their group at the WC. I don't know how this team always makes it to the WC. They're terrible. Haven't been good since the 80s.
    They're terrible yet they're better than the host nation Russia! LOL! Russia is probably the weakest host in the history of WC!

Post Thanks / Like
    England wow they BARELY pulled that one off, thanks to Kane. Germany's win was much more convincing. England and Germany both qualify but Germany did it with some style.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    They're terrible yet they're better than the host nation Russia! LOL! Russia is probably the weakest host in the history of WC!

South Africa in 2010 and 2002 South Korea were both really bad. Much worse than Russia.

Russia can take the East European teams easily... They don't do well against African and Asian teams though and that's what makes it odd.
    I mean one of our worst TMs ever (2011) even beat them. Yes it was a friendly and 6 years ago but they really take "lower" teams less seriously.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

7. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    South Africa in 2010 and 2002 South Korea were both really bad. Much worse than Russia.

Russia can take the East European teams easily... They don't do well against African and Asian teams though and that's what makes it odd.
    I mean one of our worst TMs ever (2011) even beat them. Yes it was a friendly and 6 years ago but they really take "lower" teams less seriously.
    You are right and it's been like that since really the collapse of the ZSSR/CCCP, their last good showing was a UEFA finals loss to Netherlands 2-0 in 88. I remember the Iran Russia game we won 1-0, and Russia had Arshavin who was playing at Arsenal at the time. Oh I forgot, they had a good showing with Gus Hiddink I believe they made it to the semi finals. Keep in mind Russia lost a lot of territories. Imagine if USA loses California, Florida and Texas. Russia can beat the Eastern Euros, African and Asian teams(minus maybe Iran) but they will struggle v the good SA and W Euro teams. I happen to think they are one of the worst WC host teams but South Africa was also bad. As for Germany they should be favorites, they have a very good team but other teams like France, Brazil etc will be there as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    England and Germany officially qualified for world cup.
    God help us!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Russia is probably the weakest host in the history of WC!
    Wait until the WC after that!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

11. Likes TeamMeli, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Wait until the WC after that!
    Good point if you think Russia is bad brother wait until Qatar hosts it. Well as we predicted Germany was going to qualify and we all knew England was qualifying as well. I think overall Germany has the best team, with their bench. However, other teams like France, Brazil, and possibly Spain will challenge Germany. Then you have the sleeper teams that get hot, come out of nowhere, like Iceland in the Euros. As for WC Qatar(Puke) I'm boycotting that crap. That is going to be a fun World Cup, Muslim nation, no drinking and a hot desert. Russia yes, Qatar hell no! FIFA = football aint for A-rabs.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-10-2017 at 02:44 AM.

13. Likes Sly liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    khak bar sare Argentina.. they might not make it to WC..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

15. Likes Payandeh Iran, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    khak bar sare Argentina.. they might not make it to WC..
    Might not even finish 5th to play against New Zealand

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to be a f...ing idiot not letting Icardi and Dybala to play ... Sampaoli or whatever the f ... is his name should be sacked as soon as possible.

18. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Argentina doesn't qualify, FIFA should make a special compensation to allow Messi play for the lowest ranked team. A WC without Messi is not worth watching.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

20. Likes Payandeh Iran, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

22. Likes TeamMeli liked this post