Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	39650

7. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    If Argentina doesn't qualify, FIFA should make a special compensation to allow Messi play for the lowest ranked team. A WC without Messi is not worth watching.
    If Argentina doesn't qualify, Messi may have missed the chance of playing in his last WC as he'll be 31. Then, there will be no chance of a WC trophy for him.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

11. Likes TeamMeli, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Argentina still have a shot at the 2018 World Cup after shocking Peru draw

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/...king-peru-draw
    Yes they do because Peru and Colombia will play against each other on Oct 10 and regardless of that game result, if Argentina manages to beat Ecuador then they will be one of the 5 teams which means they will either qualify directly or via playoff against New Zealand. A draw or loss will 99% mean game over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    khak bar sare Argentina.. they might not make it to WC..
    I do not know WHAT is wrong with Argentina, they by far were the biggest disappointment in COMEBOL. Here is an interesting scoreline Paraguay 2-1 Columbia. It's interesting because the game was at Columbia and they were up 1-0, they almost qualified. It shocked me because in the last game they(columbia) beat Paraguay on the road, without Falco or Rodriguez, they were both sitting out. I can guess what is going on with Aregentina, Messi is good but not what he used to be and I'm guessing 75% of their offense is Messi driven. They have some other good players, young players, they need to find their next Messi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    khak bar sare Argentina.. they might not make it to WC..
    I do not know WHAT is wrong with Argentina, they by far were the biggest disappointment in COMEBOL. Here is an interesting scoreline Paraguay 2-1 Columbia. It's interesting because the game was at Columbia and they were up 1-0, they almost qualified. It shocked me because in the last game they(columbia) beat Paraguay on the road, without Falco or Rodriguez, they were both sitting out. I can guess what is going on with Argentina, Messi is good but not what he used to be and I'm guessing 75% of their offense is Messi driven. They have some other good players, young players, they need to find their next Messi. They should have no problems beating NZ but they have been a major disappointment. Shame on them for not even being able to beat Peru, looks like the Iran curse continues. Also, I agree with others, if Argentina doesn't make it, fifa needs to make a one time rule. Messi plays for the lowest ranked team(I believe that is Russia). This is Messi's last crack at it so it would suck, just as a football fan, to not see him in Russia. His Russian name would be Messiov.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wales and Georgia (HT: 0-0) kick start today's games.

Post Thanks / Like
    Group I is my favorite Euro group so far with 4 teams having a chance to qualify. Croatia and Iceland are top of the table with 16 points each followed by Turkey and Ukraine with 14 points apiece.

Post Thanks / Like
    A team with Messi, Dybala, Icardi, Higuain and Aguero has only scored 16 goals in 17 matches! This has to be the biggest flop in history.

18. Likes Payandeh Iran, TeamMeli, Babr liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got to say we all know Asian football is crap but I think we can easily get a draw in front of this Argentina team. They are miles behind what they were 4 years ago. Maybe even with a little luck we can beat them!!! talk about decline of football!!! Its not only in Asia.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    @HB jan I too agree if we happen to get Argentina agian, we can get lucky this time, they are nowhere near what they were four years ago. Italy v Macedonia and Turkey v Iceland are both on right now. 13' Italy 0-0 Mac. If you have DTV you can't watch FSP so I can't watch the Turkey Iceland game, should be intersting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    A team with Messi, Dybala, Icardi, Higuain and Aguero has only scored 16 goals in 17 matches! This has to be the biggest flop in history.
    well Neither Icardi nor Dybala saw the ball yesterday and this is when they're flying with 10 and 7 goals in Serie A . Maybe Sampaoli knows something that no one else does