Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Italy just scored 40' making it 1-0.

Post Thanks / Like
    SPAIN MADE IT AS WELL

HT

Spain 3 - 0 Albania

Post Thanks / Like
    Iceland leading Turkey away at HT (2-0). This is a great result for them as they will play Kosovo in their last game and a win is almost guaranteed which will put them wither the top team (depending on Croatia games) or the second.

Post Thanks / Like
    Turkey has fallen apart.
    Iceland is winning 3-0. Khak too sareshoon.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Turkey has fallen apart.
    Iceland is winning 3-0. Khak too sareshoon.
    .indeed

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Croatia and Ukraine leading their respective opponents. If the scorelines remain the same, final games next week will be very decisive when Croatia (19) meet Ukraine (17) and Iceland (19) play Kosovo

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap Macedonia scored LMAO the score is now 1-180'. If this score holds up, this will raise a few eyebrows. Payandeh Iran jan, to me they(Croatia) haven't been the same since arguably the best Slava player, Davo Suker retired. I still remember their 98 run, upsetting Germany in the QF, getting the 3rd place match and Suker just carried that team to glory. Actually, I can make the same argument for Ukraine they haven't been the same since Andriy Mykolayovych Shevchenkretired from the NT.

Congrats to all of the Spain fans like Real Madrid your team now qualifies, Italy shockingly tied to Macedonia, in their own home LMAO! Nice 3-0 win today I am glad they qualified because they are a good team.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-10-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finland 1-1 Croatia. Best result for Iceland. They won’t jave any problem beating Kosovo. Will that be their first ever WC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Yes they do because Peru and Colombia will play against each other on Oct 10 and regardless of that game result, if Argentina manages to beat Ecuador then they will be one of the 5 teams which means they will either qualify directly or via playoff against New Zealand. A draw or loss will 99% mean game over.
    From what I saw in the Chile game aginst Ecuador, Argentina should be able to beat them. But for god sake, let Dybala and Icardi to play this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    From what I saw in the Chile game aginst Ecuador, Argentina should be able to beat them. But for god sake, let Dybala and Icardi to play this time.
    just FYI , Ecuador beat Argies in Argentina 0-2

11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO Goal Bobby Wood 3-3 baby how does he do it? 4-0 USA 2nd half 65'. I mentioned Pulisic, Altidore and Wood, all scored(Altidore scored 2, including a PK). The prognosticator does it again!
    @Pi jan not only Argies lost 2-2 but Brasil tied 0-0 and Columbia lost 2-1, after being up 1-0. It is interesting because Columbia beat them away, without Rodriguez and Flaco. Argies have really been the biggest disappointment, they are tied on Peru with points but Peru scored more goals. It is not looking good for Messi and company, and the Iran curse continues.

Also, Mexico came back down 1-0 and now they are up 3-1, good game v TNT.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 07-10-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nigeria qualifies

Post Thanks / Like
    so far

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    so far

خوب پس با این جدولی*** که فریبرز نوشته،تیم*** ملی*** ایران تا حالا با حریفان آسانی افتاده.ما توگو را با ۲ گکل شکست دادیم پس صد در صد تیمی که توگو را شکست بده شانس زیادی داره که آلمان و انگلیس و برزیل و اسپانیا را شکست دهد..چون با آنالیزی که که یکی*** از دوستان انجام داده ما چین را ۱-۰ در تهران بردیم،پس نمیدانام دوستان به خصوص فریبرز از چی*** ناراحت است.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post

خوب پس با این جدولی*** که فریبرز نوشته،تیم*** ملی*** ایران تا حالا با حریفان آسانی افتاده.ما توگو را با ۲ گکل شکست دادیم پس صد در صد تیمی که توگو را شکست بده شانس زیادی داره که آلمان و انگلیس و برزیل و اسپانیا را شکست دهد..چون با آنالیزی که که یکی*** از دوستان انجام داده ما چین را ۱-۰ در تهران بردیم،پس نمیدانام دوستان به خصوص فریبرز از چی*** ناراحت است.
    ok let me see , as per this formula I came up with

Iran wins the World-cup

17. Likes kasra1930, Payandeh Iran liked this post