Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 212
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .
    .
    ok let me see , as per this formula I came up with


    .
    .
    .
    .

    Iran wins the World-cup


  2. #62
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holland be ga raft... talk about disaster!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ronaldo had to some off the bench to save Portugal .
    .
    .
    .
    .Portugal vs Switzerland is the match to watch on Tuesday . Portugal needs a win for direct qualification
    .
    .
    ..

  4. Likes YePaDoPa, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  5. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigeria and Costa Rica booked their tickets too
    Last edited by Payandeh Iran; 08-10-2017 at 02:05 AM.

  6. Likes Babr liked this post
  7. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poland and Egypt join the finals.
    Last edited by Payandeh Iran; 08-10-2017 at 07:59 PM.

  8. Likes Babr, Real Madrid liked this post
  9. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Egypt made it after 28 years i guess?!?
    Their last participation was in 1990 if i am not wrong. Always a good strong side in CAN but unlucky in WCQ.

  10. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Egypt made it after 28 years i guess?!?
    Their last participation was in 1990 if i am not wrong. Always a good strong side in CAN but unlucky in WCQ.
    Exactly. Amazing to think such a football-crazed nation and a continental powerhouse hasn't been in the WC for 28 years while Iran has made it 3 times in that period!


  11. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Exactly. Amazing to think such a football-crazed nation and a continental powerhouse hasn't been in the WC for 28 years while Iran has made it 3 times in that period!
    Iran ke khobeh, koli team tokhmi to in 30 saale qualify shode. It will be interesting to play a friendly against Egypt.

  12. Likes Fatso liked this post
  13. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    شکر گزاری پیرمرد مصری از صعود تیم ملی کشورش به جام جهانی

    http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1446...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

  14. Likes Sly liked this post
  15. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,344
    Post Thanks / Like

  16. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
  17. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iceland expected to win against Kosovo and experience their first ever world cup

    In snticipation of the historic moment for them

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY
    Last edited by Payandeh Iran; 09-10-2017 at 08:48 PM.

  18. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
  19. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Icelan expected to win against Kosovo and experience their first ever world cup

    In snticipation of the historic moment for them

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY
    The entire country called in sick to attend this event.


  20. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  21. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Icelan expected to win against Kosovo and experience their first ever world cup

    In snticipation of the historic moment for them

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY
    .
    .
    .
    They're almost there


    HT Iceland 1 - 0 Kosovo

  22. #74
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bale bye bye????
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  23. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iceland made it

  24. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •