Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I am not sure what you are saying here ,why would lethal weapons be so easily accessible , how many of those who shot and kill someone out of anger regret it later for the rest of their life ? wishing they didn't have a gun and in that moment of anger resorted to kicks and punches .

I don't know but is it like that in Canada too ?

where is the merit in it ? apart from the arm industry cashing in ?
    The merit is in reducing the exclusivity of lethal weapons. With that reduction in exclusivity, the risk of losing people to crazy shooters must be accepted.

Now comes the old question of "what if it was your own mother or sister or children?". Well, the answer to that as always is "I would be very fucking devastated and wish guns were banned!". That doesn't take away the original merit though.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Inside job!
    If it looks like "it" and if it smells like ''it'' then it must be ''it'' (well I took the sh out)!
    I don't have TV and I had no idea and I am not supposed to be here until after 18th (of October) but the next day some family member told me that 59 ppl were killed and over 500 injured....I immediately said this must have been an army.... no way 1 person can do all this...

Today I happened to watch a video which was taken out of a taxi cab, right in front of that hotel and I saw & heard where the machine gun was shooting rounds and rounds out of 2nd or 3rd story hotel room.
    The 1st thought that passed thru my mind was the fact that not even the president can get a room like that , I mean right over the lobby n facing the front!

anyway then there were many police radio conversations which talked about several spots where the shots were coming from ...then that big black pyramid like the one the regime put in front of majles to prove they are a** kissers and boot lickers ...

I used to think that Americans were crazy for having access to firearms but long ago I found out that it was in their best interest and its their right to defend themselves, cuz these maniacs are No americans I bet they carry mosad and mi6 passports....(just like isis scumbags do)!

Anyway there are a lot of things that I cannot say , no one would believe me anyway, (like the number of dead had to be certain number and the brother of victim happened to live at 320 and the shooter had to be on 32nd floor, etc....gimme a break!) as the guy said you cant handle the truth... it will take years of teachings/learning to take away all the brainwashing we are all victims of! as our fathers were and their fathers...and so on...
    Last edited by meyti; 07-10-2017 at 01:52 AM.
    Remember:
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

3. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    meyti,this is right you your alley.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just came back from a few days Vegas trip. We were staying close to Mandalay Bay. A freind of mine was staying there. The city was back to normal. The most stupid thing i have seen there was bunch of idiots who were taking pictures from broken windows, is like now it became a tourist attraction there.
    It was so heart breaking to pass close by the concert scene.....

6. Likes Real Madrid, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something is not right with this whole thing.
    How come we have yet to see some of the hotel video footages of the guy moving so much artillery into the suite?
    Someone suggested the guy may have been kidnapped by ISIS operatives and killed minutes before the police moved in....????
    There was words of his 2015 travel to Philippines......what happened to that story?
    MLK: We must forgive and forget the Words of our Enemies - but must never forgive the Silence of Our Friends.

8. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Just came back from a few days Vegas trip. We were staying close to Mandalay Bay. A freind of mine was staying there. The city was back to normal. The most stupid thing i have seen there was bunch of idiots who were taking pictures from broken windows, is like now it became a tourist attraction there.
    It was so heart breaking to pass close by the concert scene.....
    Mahbod jan, next time you are in Vegas please let me know we can always drink some Bavarian beer and catch a good football match, I know a few good spots. It is scary a few months ago I was at the T Mobile Arena, for a Ramstein concert. My Persian/Russian friend, got shot at that concert but she is ok and recovered. You will always find idiots everywhere you go and it is heartbreaking to pass the concert scene. When Paddock took himself out, he took a lot of secrets with him and we will NEVER fully know what happened, like 9/11 or JFK we will never know all of the facts. Again, next time you are in town please shoot me a PM, prost(Bavarian beer).

@Real Madrid I HIGHLY doubt he was kidnapped by ISIS operatives or was an ISIS sympathizer, anything like that. Again we will never know because he killed himself but some of the things definitely don't add up, don't count on seeing any footage from the media.

@Meyti. Do I think this is an inside job, I am not going to go that far. However, do I think that there are some facts that they don't want us to know, absolutely!

10. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    best clip of the incident shot from a higher floor of mandalay bay in the same
    wing of the hotel.the alleged shooter(s) had the same view from the 32 floor.
    you can hear people having a party and then hearing shots and starting to
    record.
    it's interesting that the cops show up while the shooting is still going on
    but they did not close the road.cars keep going through the intersection
    right into line of fire.even a bus shows up and parks right in front of the
    concert venue.and the shooter(s) for some reason never target these cop
    cars or the bus or any vehicles on the road even though they are much
    closer and and easier shot for them.
    and still no surveillance video from the thousands of cameras in vegas has
    been released to the public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12