Post Thanks / Like

Putin's different facial expressions!

I've always had very difficult to read and decipher Russian faces, as those faces reveal not much, but I think Putin's different facial expressions on different occasions are not that difficult to interpret. You can clearly read what he thinking!

Money $$

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ey... fuck of, ya aint no cheatin' me!

Post Thanks / Like
    you sure will be my own bitch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, shake your hand? I donno.... you'r such a fuckhead!

Post Thanks / Like
    yo homie, I can take on you anytime, any place!

7. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the pictures man I love that guy! I know some people will not like that but I will be honest. Even Meghan Kelly mentioned that Putin is very personable. He is a breath of fresh air, the most transparent President ever, not just in Russia. You know with Putin where you stand, he is not going to give the politically correct answer. Plus, the guy has a judo instructional video, he is a 7th degree black belt and he got it from some South Korean grand master, he is the fittest President as well. He is not just some guy who put in time and got his ranks, the guy is very capable on the mat, there is another vid of him sparring with the Russian judo team. It is cool that when he was waiting for Xi Xinping, he was playing the piano so he also has a soft side.

Also, you understand Slava culture very well, particularly Slava Rus which is unique. it is usually tough to decipher Russian facial expressions, Slava culture is even keeled. Russians generally do not reveal their emotions but Putin is not your ordinary Russian. Putin to Trump, "Who's your daddy you know deep down I own you!" Speaking of that man(Trump) he has some funny facial expressions as well. As for Putin and Iran, they get along, it's a good relationship for both. Sorry about the long post homie, normally I keep it max to a paragraph but I get excited when people mention anything Russia related.

Last edited by TeamMeli; 05-10-2017 at 08:54 PM.