Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 119
  1. #46
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    midoonam dadash. vali felan ke terekmoon boodeh ta hala. Line -up ash mano mental kardeh. be ghadri ke maro ferestad detox.
    You mean winning all games so far is terekmoon? LOL!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    You mean winning all games so far is terekmoon? LOL!
    we can take it in La liga thread. so far we have met shit & shit light, thats including this years Juve.
    I hope he does better against big guns, than he did against RM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bel akhareh 3 tokhmi hastim ya 4 tokhmi?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Bel akhareh 3 tokhmi hastim ya 4 tokhmi?
    omidvaram 3 tokhmi
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsheed View Post
    But Payandeh Jan, they cannot do the pods until they know which teams are in

    I understand they will do it based in the October rankings, but they will have to wait to know which teams are in

    What happens if they do the pods in October, put Peru in a pod, and then Peru loses?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure they can. They rank all the teams and they say if Greece makes it they will take a spot in pot 4 (example only) and therefore send Iran to pot 3 but if Denmark win then Denmark take a spot in pot 3 and Iran will go to 4.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Sure they can. They rank all the teams and they say if Greece makes it they will take a spot in pot 4 (example only) and therefore send Iran to pot 3 but if Denmark win then Denmark take a spot in pot 3 and Iran will go to 4.
    that would seem like a really strange way to do it, but hey, it's Fifa, so it's possible.

    The net result is the same, so I guess it's ok

    We still want Greece, and New Zealand to win, and we want Tunisia and Senegal to lose!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsheed View Post

    We still want Greece, and New Zealand to win, and we want Tunisia and Senegal to lose!
    Well to be perfectly honest I want a cold beer and a hot chick

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    یعنی*** ما همیشه تو ابرا پرواز میکنیما، تا دیروز خدا خدا میکردیم که بریم جام جهانی*** الان داریم ۳ امتیاز میذاریم کنار چون میریم تو پات ۳ . آقا پات ۳ - ۴ -۲ نداره ۳۲ تا تیم می***رن جام جهانی*** همشونم خوبن. باید آستینارو زد بالا و فوتبال بازی کرد. حالا اگر یونان یه گل بزنه ما میریم پات ۲ اگر بورکینافاسو یک گل بخور ما میریم پات ۴


  9. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
  10. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    یعنی*** ما همیشه تو ابرا پرواز میکنیما، تا دیروز خدا خدا میکردیم که بریم جام جهانی*** الان داریم ۳ امتیاز میذاریم کنار چون میریم تو پات ۳ . آقا پات ۳ - ۴ -۲ نداره ۳۲ تا تیم می***رن جام جهانی*** همشونم خوبن. باید آستینارو زد بالا و فوتبال بازی کرد. حالا اگر یونان یه گل بزنه ما میریم پات ۲ اگر بورکینافاسو یک گل بخور ما میریم پات ۴

    Kheshalat bokhor!

  11. Likes Real Madrid, kasra1930 liked this post
  12. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Well to be perfectly honest I want a cold beer and a hot chick
    Good luck!

    I like your chances for the cold beer!

  13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  14. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    یعنی*** ما همیشه تو ابرا پرواز میکنیما، تا دیروز خدا خدا میکردیم که بریم جام جهانی*** الان داریم ۳ امتیاز میذاریم کنار چون میریم تو پات ۳ . آقا پات ۳ - ۴ -۲ نداره ۳۲ تا تیم می***رن جام جهانی*** همشونم خوبن. باید آستینارو زد بالا و فوتبال بازی کرد. حالا اگر یونان یه گل بزنه ما میریم پات ۲ اگر بورکینافاسو یک گل بخور ما میریم پات ۴

    Pot 3 and 4 actually do make a difference for teams that want to play football. Iran doesn't really play football in its entirety so it doesn't really matter. Iran parks the bus. That's only half of football. The other half must be played to matter against a pot 4 or pot 3 team.


  15. Likes tajrish, Zob Ahan liked this post
  16. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched Iran-Russia highlights again, couldn't watch the whole match live properly, Iran actually played quite decent up to 75 minutes. It wasn't typically parking the bus and we actually had few good scoring chances. I don't agree we ONLY park the bus, it was the case maybe 4 years a go when we had much less talented team but not this team, of course the system put emphasis on defense but not entirely. The draw and seeding makes a big difference, i don't get why some say it doesn't.

  17. Likes Fatso liked this post
  18. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of the day, seeded 3rd or 4th wouldn't matter to us. We will still be playing the same caliber teams from either seed 3 or seed 4.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  19. Likes Real Madrid, Fatso liked this post
  20. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Well to be perfectly honest I want a cold beer and a hot chick
    Hala dige abejo ham mikhori? bah bah, cheshmam roshan
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  21. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  22. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I watched Iran-Russia highlights again, couldn't watch the whole match live properly, Iran actually played quite decent up to 75 minutes. It wasn't typically parking the bus and we actually had few good scoring chances. I don't agree we ONLY park the bus, it was the case maybe 4 years a go when we had much less talented team but not this team, of course the system put emphasis on defense but not entirely. The draw and seeding makes a big difference, i don't get why some say it doesn't.
    .
    .
    fair enough but Iran are too far from being worried about which pot to go to. I know you and some other are die hard fan but the reality suggest differently ...

    Pot 3 or 4 might make a difference for countries like Mexico, Colombia, Nigeria , Switzerland but for us are still early. We have not even reached the Asian cup final for decades , Again this is not about Iran are bad or being weak or others are better, it's about reaching the certain level first .... Now if we make it to the 2nd round then that will be just awesome but no one should be obsessed with it
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 13-10-2017 at 01:50 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •