Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like:
    France Iceland Iran Panama

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    یعنی*** ما همیشه تو ابرا پرواز میکنیما، تا دیروز خدا خدا میکردیم که بریم جام جهانی*** الان داریم ۳ امتیاز میذاریم کنار چون میریم تو پات ۳ . آقا پات ۳ - ۴ -۲ نداره ۳۲ تا تیم می***رن جام جهانی*** همشونم خوبن. باید آستینارو زد بالا و فوتبال بازی کرد. حالا اگر یونان یه گل بزنه ما میریم پات ۲ اگر بورکینافاسو یک گل بخور ما میریم پات ۴

Name:  laat3.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  33.1 KB

من گنده لات تهران میگم ایران باید بره پات ۳ واگر نه*** شکم فریبرز و سفره می***کنم

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post

من گنده لات تهران میگم ایران باید بره پات ۳ واگر نه*** شکم فریبرز و سفره می***کنم

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes brando, Payandeh Iran, YePaDoPa, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    fair enough but Iran are too far from being worried about which pot to go to. I know you and some other are die hard fan but the reality suggest differently ...

Pot 3 or 4 might make a difference for countries like Mexico, Colombia, Nigeria , Switzerland but for us are still early. We have not even reached the Asian cup final for decades , Again this is not about Iran are bad or being weak or others are better, it's about reaching the certain level first .... Now if we make it to the 2nd round then that will be just awesome but no one should be obsessed with it
    Has nothing to do with me being die hard fan or not. Again we had this argument of the top level several times and i don't want go through it again. Australia won AC few years a go, but are they better than us? No, is SK better than us? They are not. Not even Japan at this stage. Iran is the best Asian team as we talk. Now is the time to take it to the next level and have a reasonable draw sure helps a lot, so it does make a difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    People saying being in pot 3 and have a group of Russia, Mexico, Iran, Morocco or Belgium, Peru, Iran, Panama or Poland, Colombia, Iran, Nigeria Instead of being in 4 and have a group of: Argentina, England, Croatia, Iran or Germany, Spain, Iceland, Iran doesn't make a difference, Come on!!

The worst case scenario of being in pot 3 is getting Germany/Argentina/Portugal and England/Spain/Italy, while things may get more complicated being in pot 4.

9. Likes brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    People saying being in pot 3 and have a group of Russia, Mexico, Iran, Morocco or Belgium, Peru, Iran, Panama or Poland, Colombia, Iran, Nigeria Instead of being in 4 and have a group of: Argentina, England, Croatia, Iran or Germany, Spain, Iceland, Iran doesn't make a difference, Come on!!

The worst case scenario of being in pot 3 is getting Germany/Argentina/Portugal and England/Spain/Italy, while things may get more complicated being in pot 4.
    Again, it certainly makes a difference if Iran wants to play football, but how different does Iran play against Argentina than it does against Iceland or Croatia? Not all that different.

Team Melli is a one-trick pony. Compact defense with the rare success on counters. This tactic works against almost every single team in the world and on a lucky streak it could actually take Iran very far. Like it did Greece in 2004.

I personally hate it but fuck it. If people like it, then so be it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Again, it certainly makes a difference if Iran wants to play football, but how different does Iran play against Argentina than it does against Iceland or Croatia? Not all that different.

Team Melli is a one-trick pony. Compact defense with the rare success on counters. This tactic works against almost every single team in the world and on a lucky streak it could actually take Iran very far. Like it did Greece in 2004.

I personally hate it but fuck it. If people like it, then so be it.
    We all agree i guess if we play Argentina 10 times, it doesn't mean it takes a Messi magic at 91st minute to win. Big teams like Argentina, Germany, Spain, France will find a way to score couple goals on Iran in normal situation, and as i said i don't think we purely park the bus, his team now count on very fast counter attackers and much more talented midfielders and forward compare to 4 years a go. His actually 4-3-3 with Taremi, Sardar and either of JB, Ghoddos will be quite dangerous in counter.

12. Dislikes Fatso disliked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran is almost for sure in Pot 3

From pot 1, we have little chance against Germany and Brazil, bit more chance but still unlikely against Argentina and maybe Portugal, and better chances against France, Belgium, Poland and Russia. Reason being that the latter 4 teams have tough times against teams defending deep, though I would rate from the last 4 Belgium and Poland as those who might be more troubling because of the strike force.

From Pot 2, we should try to avoid Spain, Italy and maybe Columbia and Uruguay.

Pot 4, Serbia, Nigeria and maybe Ivory Coast should be avoided.

Ideally, we get into a group with France, Peru/Switzerland and Panama. We have almost zero chance in a group of death (Germany, Spain, Ivory Coast) and I would prefer to avoid a boring but tricky group (Russia/Poland, Iceland/Mexico, Nigeria/Serbia)

14. Likes Fatso, Babr, tajrish, Zob Ahan, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has nothing to do with me being die hard fan or not. Again we had this argument of the top level several times and i don't want go through it again. Australia won AC few years a go, but are they better than us? No, is SK better than us? They are not. Not even Japan at this stage. Iran is the best Asian team as we talk. Now is the time to take it to the next level and have a reasonable draw sure helps a lot, so it does make a difference.
    BT has the point, if we play football yes it makes a difference but then again if are going to sit deep and wait for a counter then god should help in WorldCup . when was the last time we played a quality team ? almost 2 1/2 years ago against Chile and Sweden and ever since we never broke out of Asia . Are we a master of our domain ? Maybe so but Is Iran ready to take it to the next level ? Then That is up to discuss. We played our best game in 2014 against Argentina in Pot 1 and the worse against Bosnia in Pot 3, this is why I say it does not really matter whether be pot 3 or 4 . As of right now I believe with CQ style Iran play the likes of Belgium better than Honduras .

Post Thanks / Like
    So with the tie against Russia, did Iran save themselves and go to pot 3? Last time I read an article it was saying that because of the tie vs Syria, we will be in pot 4. Upon further inspection, the wins v Toga and tie @ Russia counts and Syria is not as bad a we thought, they only lost 2-1 in the last playoff game to Australia. I hope all of that helps us is it finalized or do we have to wait until they release the latest Oct rankings? I know they are going to do the group draw next week. Good luck Team Melli, hopefully we did enough to save ourselves. I am asking because I am not 100% sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    As of right now I believe with CQ style Iran play the likes of Belgium better than Honduras .
    I get your points but I don't agree with this particular one. I think Iran with CQ, plays much better against South American teams than against European teams. The results talk for themselves: Argentina-Chile vs. Bosnia-Sweden!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like

I just want Iran in pot 3 so we can have a chance of getting Panama in our group. That's Irans best chance to win a game.

19. Likes Babr, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BT has the point, if we play football yes it makes a difference but then again if are going to sit deep and wait for a counter then god should help in WorldCup . when was the last time we played a quality team ? almost 2 1/2 years ago against Chile and Sweden and ever since we never broke out of Asia . Are we a master of our domain ? Maybe so but Is Iran ready to take it to the next level ? Then That is up to discuss. We played our best game in 2014 against Argentina in Pot 1 and the worse against Bosnia in Pot 3, this is why I say it does not really matter whether be pot 3 or 4 . As of right now I believe with CQ style Iran play the likes of Belgium better than Honduras .
    Again you miss the point, we are not entirely defending, and assuming what you say is true, these days lots of teamw in the world, even some big teams such as Portugal use this strategy to get result, so in 2017 attacking like headless chicken is not working, it became the game of strategy, sure everyone enjoy the beautiful football but it often doesn't happen, that is why the typical play maker role became useless in many teams because a lot of teams building their attack or counters from the wingers, so they solidify the midfielders with two more defensive minded midfielders and focus on speedy wingers and R and L backs.

Regarding to Bosnia match, again had nothing to do with being in pot 1 or 3. As it was discussed many times, we always struggled in the last match of World Cup, mainly because you need a strong bench to rely on when you play 3 games in 10-12 days, and we never had that bench, and therefore we struggled in our last matches in all of our WC participation, now it is time to improve this issue as well.

We actually played against some half decent teams in last 6 months, Russia this week, and Montenegro which almost made it to playoff, but it takes more than this if we want be well prepared for the next year, i mean look at the preparation U-17 had and the results they are getting, it is not an accident or coincidence.

21. Likes oghabealborz, Mahdi liked this post