Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsheed View Post
    No Payandeh Jan, the October rankiing will determine the rankings. Which teams actually qualify for the world cup will determine the final pots

As an example, in the unlikely event that New Zealand beats Peru, then that is one more high ranted team that is out. If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team.
    Where did you come up with this Jafangiyaat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    According to wiki's prediction, Iran will drop to 34th??? but stil make it to pot 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_F...ld_Cup_seeding

It seems as if Iran had stayed in prime 20th's (20-21-22), we might even make it to pot 2.

What I don't get is, for last 5-6 rankings Iran has been solid in 20th's. Now that it all matters Iran drops to 34th?!
    Ri**m be in shans!
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Ye mosht dayyooos.

They should call it Dayyoos Online.
    BT jan. A non iranian friend asked me what is the defination of "K**kesh, K**ni, and Dayoos.
    I could explain the first 2, but can you elabrate what Dayoos realy means?
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dayyos is a man whose wife does shit with others and he knows about it and doesn’t care

دیوث

5. Likes Mahdi, brando, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Dayyos is a man whose wife does shit with others and he knows about it and doesn’t care

دیوث
    You sure ?! I though Dayyoos is a man with a big lump of barbari in his mouth who is hailing a cab to take him to Darrous in Gholhak ...

Those hot fresh out of the oven barbaris are hard to resist ,by the time you get home more than half of it is gone ...

7. Likes Mahdi, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Salam Behrouz jan
    Valverde was a shit brain player back in 90´s. He is also a shit brainer coach. Thats all.

Actually Valverde is the only coach alive next to Pep who has Marhoom Cruyff's seal of approval.

9. Likes brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Actually Valverde is the only coach alive next to Pep who has Marhoom Cruyff's seal of approval.
    midoonam dadash. vali felan ke terekmoon boodeh ta hala. Line -up ash mano mental kardeh. be ghadri ke maro ferestad detox.
    Last edited by brando; 12-10-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you come up with this Jafangiyaat?
    Which part of my post are you not agreeing with?

Let me try this again. If New Zealand beats Peru, a high seeded team gets knocked out. That means we move one rank up among the teams that qualify for the WC

If you disagree, or even if I am wrong, then respond politely and respectfully, and explain why what I wrote is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Let me try this again. If New Zealand beats Peru, a high seeded team gets knocked out. That means we move one rank up among the teams that qualify for the WC

If you disagree, or even if I am wrong, then respond politely and respectfully, and explain why what I wrote is wrong.

Farsheed jAn as I said it is solely based on October ranking which I think it is stupid as there are still teams playing for qualification until Nov 15 and it should be based on Nov ranking but ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Farsheed jAn as I said it is solely based on October ranking which I think it is stupid as there are still teams playing for qualification until Nov 15 and it should be based on Nov ranking but ...

But Payandeh Jan, they cannot do the pods until they know which teams are in

I understand they will do it based in the October rankings, but they will have to wait to know which teams are in

What happens if they do the pods in October, put Peru in a pod, and then Peru loses?

Post Thanks / Like

Agha farsheed, Jafangiyat means nonsens. It is very polite.
    The part I disagrre was highlighted in bold
    "If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team."
    What I understood was If greece (35) beats Denmark (25), greece (now 25) will replace denmark (now 35)
    Which is nonsens = Jafangiyat
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Agha farsheed, Jafangiyat means nonsens. It is very polite.
    The part I disagrre was highlighted in bold
    "If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team."
    What I understood was If greece (35) beats Denmark (25), greece (now 25) will replace denmark (now 35)
    Which is nonsens = Jafangiyat
    Can you please explain where you get that understanding? That a lower seed team simply takes the place of the higher seed team they defeat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well actually that is even more unfair. you know wcq points are 2,5 x normal friendly points.
    The best ranking would be the time when the first confederation (AFC) finished playing WCQ, which was last months ranking.
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you please explain where you get that understanding? That a lower seed team simply takes the place of the higher seed team they defeat?

Agha... you wrote:
    If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team."
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Agha... you wrote:
    If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team."
    Ah, i meant replace in wc, not replace in the pod

That is poor wording on my part

My understanding/Assumption is that after all the teams are selected in November, they will use the October rankings to establish the pods, and then draw the pools