Post Thanks / Like

Iran to allow Women in stadium ? Almost done ....

2. Likes TeamMeli, brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's about dam time, welcome to the 21st century Iran! Of course more needs to be done for women's rights in Iran but this is a good start. CORRECTION this had nothing to do with the ban the image was showing Iran's national bank but I can't read Farsi, just speak it.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-10-2017 at 07:23 PM.

4. Likes Arash_Tombangir, brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    It's about dam time, welcome to the 21st century Iran! Of course more needs to be done for women's rights in Iran but this is a good start.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's about dam time, welcome to the 21st century Iran! Of course more needs to be done for women's rights in Iran but this is a good start.
    He's being sarcastic. The image shows a bank (Iran's National Bank = Bank Melli) that only serves women

7. Likes brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love you bruw, you made my day ...........
    I cant stop laughing, thats what I needed this friday morning, thank you ..... thank you, THANK YOU!
    I could not see that coming.... clear as a bell, ding dong

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    He's being sarcastic. The image shows a bank (Iran's National Bank = Bank Melli) that only serves women
    Oh my bad BT I actually thought they were lifting the ban, it's not like I can read Persian, I can speak it but can't read. @Arash jan and the rest, it is hard when you are born in the west and have to learn other languages. At least I know English, Persian and I have a very good understanding of German and Russian, not bad for an American born.What is worse is the jerk who knows Farsi/Persian but refuses to speak it, at least I am not, "that guy." You know the guy who came here from Iran six months ago and all of a sudden doesn't speak a word of Farsi."I only es-speak English, no Farsi, vat is vrong vith dat?"
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-10-2017 at 07:44 PM.

10. Likes Arash_Tombangir, Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TeamMeli bro, I'm lousy at writing, I can speak and I've been better to kick around Farsi talking. But to read goes a bit so and so. I'm working on it, I actually do!
    I understood nothing of the damned picture, but your comment was spot on, whether you were aware of it or not, it was kind of Jim Carrey absurdity!
    However, take't easy & have a great friday

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    TeamMeli bro, I'm lousy at writing, I can speak and I've been better to kick around Farsi talking. But to read goes a bit so and so. I'm working on it, I actually do!
    I understood nothing of the damned picture, but your comment was spot on, whether you were aware of it or not, it was kind of Jim Carrey absurdity!
    However, take't easy & have a great friday
    I am working on reading Farsi as well. I actually a few years ago finished a first grade book and learned the alphabet but honestly understanding Cryllic(Russian) is easier. I hope you have a wonderful Friday as well, tons of football both club and national teams so we have plenty of things to discuss. Hopefully one day the rule will change but I would not hold my breath, I have been told if you finish the third grade, you can read a Persian newspaper. I hope one day our women can enjoy more freedoms but I am not going to hold my breath. Na zdrovie, cheers and blessings to your health, all of you [.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 07-10-2017 at 12:19 AM.

14. Likes Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is worse is the jerk who knows Farsi/Persian but refuses to speak it, at least I am not, "that guy." You know the guy who came here from Iran six months ago and all of a sudden doesn't speak a word of Farsi."I only es-speak English, no Farsi, vat is vrong vith dat?"
    Reading these lines made me thinking of Goorgen "Transmission" armenian fella, Shift It. A couple of my oldman's buddies talk like him.
    By the way check @ 0:29 "Rhett & Link" BFFs, lol they are there working on it, very hard...lol "You bring your transmission to my shop, and I let you work on it yourself" haha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teammeli View Post
    it's about dam time, welcome to the 21st century iran! Of course more needs to be done for women's rights in iran but this is a good start. Correction this had nothing to do with the ban the image was showing iran's national bank but i can't read farsi, just speak it.
    for the love of god ... You do not have to reply to every fucking thread ... If you dont understand something ... Ask ........
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

17. Likes brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    for the love of god ... You do not have to reply to every fucking thread ... If you dont understand something ... Ask ........
    Ok man I'll keep that in mind and to be fair, I hardly post these days anymore anyways, next time I will ask. I don't want to get on your bad side or banned. You can take a look at how much I have posted in the last few months, not very much and I am keeping the post maximum to a paragraph now. Furthermore I am being very good at not responding to every thread, that was one of the ones I happened to reply and it was a misunderstanding on my part. To be fair other members are way worse than me ie instigate fights, insult others yet nothing ever happens to them. Furthermore, I probably won't have a computer until Christians time, I am responding on my mom's computer because I happen to be in SD. When I get a computer don't worry I won't reply to every thread and if I have a question because it is written in Farsi, I will.If you don't want people to reply to every "effing" thread you can change the rules and put restrictions Now please do me a favor and stop zooming in on me, just saying. Also, please check your PM so I can talk to you in private.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 14-10-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Iran to allow Women in stadium ? Almost done ....

یزید کرم داری مردم رو اذیت میکنی؟

این جوونا نه فارسی بلدن، نه جوک سرشون میشه.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?