Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Persian Gulf

Post Thanks / Like

Persian Gulf

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Payandeh Iran, tajrish, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a nation, how is the name "Persian Gulf" benefitting our image in the world? To the majority of the world, Iran is synonymous with terrorism, backwardness and lack of human rights. I would even go further and say that 99% of world population don't even know that Persia and Iran are the same. If we had spent 1/10th of the energy spent on this issue on fighting on behalf of human rights in our country, we would have been way better off.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

4. Likes Real Madrid, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    As a nation, how is the name "Persian Gulf" benefitting our image in the world? To the majority of the world, Iran is synonymous with terrorism, backwardness and lack of human rights. I would even go further and say that 99% of world population don't even know that Persia and Iran are the same. If we had spent 1/10th of the energy spent on this issue on fighting on behalf of human rights in our country, we would have been way better off.
    I understand how you feel but this is history, even Muhammad said Khalaj e Fars and this BS started with General Abdul Nasser who started Pan Arabism. Anything Persian becomes A-rab. I happen to agree, we need to spend time on issues such as human rights. With that being said, until there is a regime change, that will not happen. Let's at least not give THIS to them as well, at least we can control what we can. To sum this post up in three words, PERSIAN GULF FOREVER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

You have a valid point, but don't forget that we are the only nation that withstand the storm of the Arab /Islam invasion and kept our culture and language (despite it became diluted) every other nation lost theirs completely.
    The battle of culture is not over even if it takes hundreds of years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    You have a valid point, but don't forget that we are the only nation that withstand the storm of the Arab /Islam invasion and kept our culture and language (despite it became diluted) every other nation lost theirs completely.
    You really think we're not invaded by arabs ? Go through the list again. Physically yes but mentally %100

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    Right on. On the other hand The money goes to yemen ,syria and lebanon and then the president ( matarsak) talking about nationalism

9. Likes tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

پايگاه خبرى المنار، متعلق به حزب الله لبنان هم خيلج هميشه فارس رو خليج عربى خطاب ميكنه، ولى كسى بهشون تاريخ و جغرافيا رو يادآورى نميكنه!

Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Payandeh Iran, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I strongly disagree with this ! how much each year IRANIANS pay to go to Haj ? how many religious holidays we have? and I am not sure what you mean by we are the only Nation ???? Arabs / Islam attacked Spain, south of spain, and later were removed out of country... thats just 1 example ...
    We have WAAAAAAAAAAY bigger problems than the name of a sea !!!

I rather we call it Arabian Gulf but our people live as rich as people in Dubai and Saudi ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

15. Likes Zob Ahan, TeamMeli, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have very little hope for our homeland. There has been over 2 million Iranian responses on Trump's instagram to his usage of the gulf with most of them just insulting his wife and daughter while very few people complain about injustices and systematic corruption happening day in and day out.

17. Likes Pooya, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think iranians have broken their previous record of mass instagram action.

https://ahtribune.com/world/1949-tru...-iranians.html

the comments:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaMsximA...ealdonaldtrump

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I strongly disagree with this ! how much each year IRANIANS pay to go to Haj ? how many religious holidays we have? and I am not sure what you mean by we are the only Nation ???? Arabs / Islam attacked Spain, south of spain, and later were removed out of country... thats just 1 example ...
    We have WAAAAAAAAAAY bigger problems than the name of a sea !!!

I rather we call it Arabian Gulf but our people live as rich as people in Dubai and Saudi ...
    Spain had the backing of Europeans and it took them over 600 years and there are still many reminders of Arab presence there... Names like Gibraltar, Benalmedina, Alhambra and so many more.
    We on the other hand were and are right at their door step and had to do it on our own, just look how nations like Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Algeria, morroco lost their identity completely and became Arab while we did not and even made our own version of the religion imposed on us.
    As I said the battle of culture is not over and will carry on as long as it takes, it may not happen in our life time or our children or grand children or their grand children but eventually it will.
    What would you have told Ferdosi if you lived in his era and his struggle?

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171016_003744.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	39663

22. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post