Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a comeback by Sevilla ... khak too sare Liverpool !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

2. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buffon v Messi tonight, looking forward to a good game, maybe the last time these two legends meet on the pitch.

4. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand what Klopp is thinking. He has the most lethal attack-line paired up with the most comical holding midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers. How can he create a team so out of balance? And why is he surprised when his team succumbs to shit defending every single week for 2-3 years in a row?

6. Likes tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bayern is leading PSG 3-1 ...
    Chealsea 1 - 1 with A.Madrid (Roma is winning, so regardless A.Madrid are out of CL)
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Group A:
    United
    Basel

Group B:
    PSG
    Bayern (unless bayern score 2 more in the 10 min remaining)

Group C:
    Roma
    Chelsea

Group D:
    Barca
    Juve

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the second half of chelsea madrid. Very entertaining

Post Thanks / Like
    at least someone change the Title.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    at least someone change the Title.
    I was going to open a new thread but realized that this subject has always been yours. Jesarat nakardam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Watched the second half of chelsea madrid. Very entertaining
    It was a good game, khak too sare Atheltico, had they won both games vs Qarabag, they would qualify, interesting , Qarabag ended up with 2 points, won both vs A.Madrid !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I could not post yesterday, I was at Crown Bar at the Las Vegas Bayern Munchen fan club. I want to say what a night and day performance vs PSG. It is rare to see Lewey score a goal and still get outshined by someone. That someone was Tolisso, that header wondebar das ist gut Tolisso. I will tell you this much, Neuer is due to come back mid Jan and the second leg will be in mid Feb. Whomever ends up playing Bayern in the draw as the #1 seed is NOT going to be happy. If banged up Bayern can beat PSG, then what do you think Bayern with Neuer will do? Like I said before we are a different team without Neuer, that will change everything and they have as good of a shot as anyone to win this. Job well done Jupp, Tolisso and Mia San MIa.

Post Thanks / Like
    UEFA Champion's League Draw, and schedule Go FCB, Mia San Mia.
    19/06/17: First and second qualifying round draws
    27–28/06/17: First qualifying round, first leg
    04–05/07/17: First qualifying round, second leg
    11–12/07/17: Second qualifying round, first leg
    14/07/17: Third qualifying round draw
    18–19/07/17: Second qualifying round, second leg
    25–26/07/17: Third qualifying round, first leg
    01–02/08/17: Third qualifying round, second leg

04/08/17: Play-off draw
    15–16/08/17: Play-off round, first leg
    22–23/08/17: Play-off round, second leg

second round https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...mat/index.html

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    It was a good game, khak too sare Atheltico, had they won both games vs Qarabag, they would qualify, interesting , Qarabag ended up with 2 points, won both vs A.Madrid !!!!
    time for Griz to come home!!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    its better to finish second!!! so many good teams in pot 2 :O
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

17. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    its better to finish second!!! so many good teams in pot 2 :O
    I noticed that, the pot 2 teams are STACKED this year, Bayern is not the only one. BTW looks like it is going to be a VERY LONG DAY, for Dortmund already 1-0 Real Madrid. Look at the pot 2 teams as it stands
    , Bayern Munchen, Chelsea, Juve, Real Madrid, you have some heavy weights in pot 2. Those four pot 2's can beat the pot 1 teams.

GOAL Ronaldo 2-0, Ronaldo becomes the first player to score in six CL group stages, it was close but he made it. It's going to be a very long nigh for Dortnund.

GOAL Dortmund homie made up for this miss eariler 2-1, Dortmund are not out of this game. Half time Real Madrid 2-1 Borussia Dortmund. Hopefull, the 2nd half wil be just as entertaining as the action packed 1st half.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-12-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a shocker, anytime I see a Pep team losing, that puts a smile on my face Shakothar Donetsk 2-0 Man Shitty, Cossacki Slava Zepuli, lamo WOW they are losing to a team from Ukraine. I am happy for them, at least the people in Donetsk can smile about something.