Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Messi had the first somewhat-bad game of his career! LOL! He still gave some magical passes, but totally inaccurate when it came to finishing.

Of course we had the guaranteed "off" game by Suarez again. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He looks fat, unfit, depressed and totally scared. Did something "bite" him?!

None of that even matters when you look at Barca's midfield. Actually, Barca doesn't even have a midfield these days. They're just there to fill the 11-man quota.

It's hard to criticize a coach when the team is leading both the league and CL table, but this Barca is not looking very strong. They're just getting by. Not what a rich team built around Messi should be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    I think Messi had the first somewhat-bad game of his career! LOL! He still gave some magical passes, but totally inaccurate when it came to finishing.

Of course we had the guaranteed "off" game by Suarez again. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He looks fat, unfit, depressed and totally scared. Did something "bite" him?!

None of that even matters when you look at Barca's midfield. Actually, Barca doesn't even have a midfield these days. They're just there to fill the 11-man quota.

It's hard to criticize a coach when the team is leading both the league and CL table, but this Barca is not looking very strong. They're just getting by. Not what a rich team built around Messi should be.
    too much Yerba Mate

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post

relax bro, you didnt lose to newly promoted team at least!!!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Min 81 ... Besiktas are holding Monaco so far ... 1-1
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Min 27 , Spurs score the first goal, they been by FAR the better team.
    Spurs 1-0 Real Madrid

Post Thanks / Like
    City losing as well to Napoli, I got to admit, Italian teams have been amazing

7. Likes Zob Ahan, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The return of Serie A?

9. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    City losing as well to Napoli, I got to admit, Italian teams have been amazing
    not so fast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    not so fast
    lol even if they lose, comparing to last year, Italians are doing much better!

Post Thanks / Like
    A clear offside goal but anyhow Casilla is responsible as he could have easily intercepted the ball. But I kind of have given up on him as he has proven very shakey this year. We need Navas back baldy.
    RM is not playing bad but it seems Ronaldo and Karim will not score even if it’s a simple tap in. It feels as if they are under a spell.
    Anyhow let’s hope for a better half feel RM and some goals for God sake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another by Spurs, 2-0 ... Casemiro is drunk i think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    A clear offside goal but anyhow Casilla is responsible as he could have easily intercepted the ball. But I kind of have given up on him as he has proven very shakey this year. We need Navas back baldy.
    RM is not playing bad but it seems Ronaldo and Karim will not score even if it’s a simple tap in. It feels as if they are under a spell.
    Anyhow let’s hope for a better half feel RM and some goals for God sake.
    bang on, goal was offside but keeper should have had that, plus, they are all over Real, so really its a deserved goal....

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol 2-0 bye bye Zidan????
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Real is getting creamed 3-0 Tottenham.

17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spurs is just tearing madrid apart ... what a team