Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow ! what a game by Spurs ,top notch goal .

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn!!!! real is really in trouble this year!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    lol 2-0 bye bye Zidan????
    Unbelievable bad luck for Real Madrid. Actually they are not playing bad but very unlucky in the second half.
    I hope RM get their acts together and do some major shuffling in the next games.
    Having said that I am very disappointed in Casilla. He didn’t have any saves in the last 3 or 4 games as I recall.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Unbelievable bad luck for Real Madrid. Actually they are not playing bad but very unlucky in the second half.
    I hope RM get their acts together and do some major shuffling in the next games.
    Having said that I am very disappointed in Casilla. He didn’t have any saves in the last 3 or 4 games as I recall.
    First goal was his fault, 2nd and 3rd couldnt do much to be fair, but yeah first one 100% was his fault. No game plan, noone scoring, nothing .... I think this might be the last year for Zidane, i dont see us winning the league, dont think we make the Semi in CL ... you can blame Zidane as i am sure many are going to, but to be fair, no one could predict this, its like CR is another person this year vs next, Karim has taken uselessness to a whole new level, Casemiro is very avg. Ramos is not a beast , the whole team is just not what it was ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    should have been 4-0, easy miss by Ali
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    CR score, 3-1

Post Thanks / Like
    Its over , 3-1 Spurs

Post Thanks / Like
    WTF, what is wrong with Real?

Post Thanks / Like
    Heyf Napoli ... really unlucky today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Khak bar sareh Dortmund!!! Two draws against Cypriot team
    Last edited by Payandeh Iran; 01-11-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    A game to learn from. You can’t win any game when u don’t have decent forwards and playing without a goal keeper.
    Ronaldo was active but not enough to win a game.
    I hope this game shuts some mouths about RM having refs taking their side.
    Anyhow Zidane has a great task ahead of him to say the least.
    Till before this game I believed RM can come back this season but it was proven tonight that this year The team is done. See you next season.

Post Thanks / Like
    So who are the favorites this year? PSG and Spurs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    So who are the favorites this year? PSG and Spurs?
    Barca, PSG, MC and I would say Juve

Post Thanks / Like
    I still stick to my pick, as i said before, dont see either of Real or Barca winning it, I think CITY might have the best chance, PSG is good, but i really hate em + I think they will have some internal problems soon !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Barca, PSG, MC and I would say Juve
    Forgot City. I doubt about Juves.