Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 188
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they don't meet before final, the final will be City v PSG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    7,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    City losing as well to Napoli, I got to admit, Italian teams have been amazing
    Ajab cheshmi zadi Yaziiiid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

  3. Likes Pooya, Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  4. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Ajab cheshmi zadi Yaziiiid.
    loool.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    37,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    PSG should win it all with some ease. No other team has their quality and hunger.

    Spurs is not going anywhere. They're already punching way above their weight.

    Barca is one defensive mistake away from a thrashing (like last year against PSG)

    Madrid may actually bounce back. They usually do well in these shitty situations. Once they're cornered, they always bounce.

    City will probably starts to implode after the Christmas break.

    Overall it's not looking like a year of giants in Champions League. The whole competition feels a bit weaker than last year.


  6. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    PSG should win it all with some ease. No other team has their quality and hunger.

    Spurs is not going anywhere. They're already punching way above their weight.

    Barca is one defensive mistake away from a thrashing (like last year against PSG)

    Madrid may actually bounce back. They usually do well in these shitty situations. Once they're cornered, they always bounce.

    City will probably starts to implode after the Christmas break.

    Overall it's not looking like a year of giants in Champions League. The whole competition feels a bit weaker than last year.
    We'll park the bus, ruin the football and win the cup

  7. Likes Bache Tehroon, tajrish liked this post
  8. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    PSG should win it all with some ease. No other team has their quality and hunger.

    Spurs is not going anywhere. They're already punching way above their weight.

    Barca is one defensive mistake away from a thrashing (like last year against PSG)

    Madrid may actually bounce back. They usually do well in these shitty situations. Once they're cornered, they always bounce.

    City will probably starts to implode after the Christmas break.

    Overall it's not looking like a year of giants in Champions League. The whole competition feels a bit weaker than last year.
    .
    .
    .
    Only if you believe in miracle . this squad cannot win , end of the story. I said it 3 months ago and Thanks god CR confirmed it yesterday that we did it only due to the superb squad we had last season. Either that or an ass-kicking forwards to win games. We don't have any. ( Unless some amendment in January)

    My expectation : finish in top 4 and make it to CL for next year

    .
    .
    .
    .

  9. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    PSG should win it all with some ease. No other team has their quality and hunger.

    Spurs is not going anywhere. They're already punching way above their weight.

    Barca is one defensive mistake away from a thrashing (like last year against PSG)

    Madrid may actually bounce back. They usually do well in these shitty situations. Once they're cornered, they always bounce.

    City will probably starts to implode after the Christmas break.

    Overall it's not looking like a year of giants in Champions League. The whole competition feels a bit weaker than last year.
    I agree with you re:Madrid ... Real may bounce back, i mean keep something in mind, in 2015 season when ZZ took over from that moron Benitez, Real was in horrible shape 2, ended up winning the CL so not all hope is lost. Its hard, but NOT impossible. As mentioned previously, few things were expected , few surprised everyone ...
    Losing Morata and not getting a striker, stupid and expected
    however, Carvajal heart infection, Casemiro SHARP decline, Modric Decline, CR sharp decline, Navas injury and Karim hitting a new low were not ... yes, every year players age and that has an impact on their performance, but the surprise for me is CR, from HERO and scoring non-stop to completly a different person this year ...
    CL is still very much alive, lots of time to recover, League is much harder, especially since I dont see Barca dropping cheap points and right now, if Real beats them home and Away,,, still nothing ...


    On a different note, I had this discussion with a friend of mine, what is the norm now days, you spend money and buy talenet , they say you kill talent develppment, and not using your own home grown players, then ZZ comes and starts using homegrown players, then peolple go crazy when Real loses !!! i mean you cant have the 2 side by side "ALL the time" yes, you sometims hit a golden generation like Barca did, Xavi, Inista, Puyol, Messi, etc, Pique all at the same time, and won big with mainly home grown players, but that is not the norm ... so what is right?

    Real Won 2 CL back to back (NOT EVEN BARCA COULD DO IT), won the league last year, folks relax ... its ok to not win anything this year, if it means we develop our youth. chill.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  10. Likes tajrish, Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  11. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I agree with you re:Madrid ... Real may bounce back, i mean keep something in mind, in 2015 season when ZZ took over from that moron Benitez, Real was in horrible shape 2, ended up winning the CL so not all hope is lost. Its hard, but NOT impossible. As mentioned previously, few things were expected , few surprised everyone ...
    Losing Morata and not getting a striker, stupid and expected
    however, Carvajal heart infection, Casemiro SHARP decline, Modric Decline, CR sharp decline, Navas injury and Karim hitting a new low were not ... yes, every year players age and that has an impact on their performance, but the surprise for me is CR, from HERO and scoring non-stop to completly a different person this year ...
    CL is still very much alive, lots of time to recover, League is much harder, especially since I dont see Barca dropping cheap points and right now, if Real beats them home and Away,,, still nothing ...

    On a different note, I had this discussion with a friend of mine, what is the norm now days, you spend money and buy talenet , they say you kill talent develppment, and not using your own home grown players, then ZZ comes and starts using homegrown players, then peolple go crazy when Real loses !!! i mean you cant have the 2 side by side "ALL the time" yes, you sometims hit a golden generation like Barca did, Xavi, Inista, Puyol, Messi, etc, Pique all at the same time, and won big with mainly home grown players, but that is not the norm ... so what is right?

    Real Won 2 CL back to back (NOT EVEN BARCA COULD DO IT), won the league last year, folks relax ... its ok to not win anything this year, if it means we develop our youth. chill.
    A combination would be ideal. A team with a good roster of home grown talents and few experienced and proven players bought to fit the gaps. The complains start when a team is nothing but mercenaries, from the coaching staff all the way down to the ball kids. How does a team like that is representative of the club, unless you are talking about franchises like the ones in the US, which can be moved based on the owner's liking. If you call yourself Madrid, Barca, Munich, Manchester, or whatever else, you better have some players representing that region, in my opinion.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  12. Likes Pooya, Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  13. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    A combination would be ideal. A team with a good roster of home grown talents and few experienced and proven players bought to fit the gaps. The complains start when a team is nothing but mercenaries, from the coaching staff all the way down to the ball kids. How does a team like that is representative of the club, unless you are talking about franchises like the ones in the US, which can be moved based on the owner's liking. If you call yourself Madrid, Barca, Munich, Manchester, or whatever else, you better have some players representing that region, in my opinion.
    Fully agreed
    and this shit about u have to WIN everyyear, has to stop ... it takes time to rebuild, relax. Give team some space. No team ever is going to win forever ... what is happening to Real is no exception.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  14. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real bench is not as deep as last year and they didn't shop as good as previous years during off season, that is the main concern!

  15. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
  16. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Real bench is not as deep as last year and they didn't shop as good as previous years during off season, that is the main concern!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    This... but many have problem to understand it , this is football 101. Maybe other team can do it with the smaller squad but for Madrid that was the key. Hala hey Karim goal nazad , Ronaldo ro form nist , Morata chera raft ..City and PSG are candidate to win it ? then look at their squad .. yes the reality is that we needed James and Morata to come off the bench and score against minnows , this is how we won the league

  17. Likes Babr liked this post
  18. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    This week in Numbers,
    Similar to last week , EPL is just killing it ...

    La Liga: 1 W 2 D 1 L (5/12 points) --- 42%
    EPL: 4 W 0 D 1 L (12/15 points) -- 80%
    Serie A: 1 W 1 D 1 L (4/9 points) -- 44%
    Bundesliga: 1 W 1 D 1 L (4/9 points) -- 44%
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  19. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Real bench is not as deep as last year and they didn't shop as good as previous years during off season, that is the main concern!
    Ostad, khob its like saying there are 24 hours in a day ! of course the bench is not as deep as last year, but ZZ decided to give homegrown players like Achraf and Asesio a chance and not spend, now you either have to be patient and WAIT for results, or you cant and then go buy big players, but you cant win right away with home grown players! the only mistake ZZ made was letting Morata go, but then again, Morata wanted to play 90 min, no way that would happen with Karim there. Who would you buy? Icardi is the only player i like to see in Real next year, his buyout clause is 110 m, if Real gets him for around that or even 120-130, i say go for it, if not, then I am ok waiting and banking on our youth, and no i am not expecting to win year after year
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  20. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was referring to Real spending crazy money each summer which wasn't the case this yr, seems like u missed the point.
    I know Zidane giving chances to some academy kids but big clubs don't have enough patient for that, not that i am against it!

  21. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I was referring to Real spending crazy money each summer which wasn't the case this yr, seems like u missed the point.
    I know Zidane giving chances to some academy kids but big clubs don't have enough paitence for that, not that i am against it!
    .
    .
    .
    Just to be specific it's been Two years we haven't spent. There has been a change of heart in Florentino perez's policy and thanks to Jose Angel Sanchez who happens to be his right hand man . Bank on youth and buy young quality players from rest of Spain like Asensio , ceballo , Theo and Vallejo, but this is not supposed to turn us to another Arsenal. We need to stay competitive at the same time . Fans get frustrated for nothing , CL is not ALFAE KHERS to win it every year or two. I am cool but still want a mercenary upfront by January

  22. Likes Babr liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •