Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Of course Barca will drop points. But that is good news for Valencia not for RM.
    If Zidane doesn’t do anything about the way we are playing then we should be content with 4th position.
    as much as I like to believe that, but bro, we both know Valencia is just making noise now, at the end of the day, its between Real and Barca
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

2. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    as much as I like to believe that, but bro, we both know Valencia is just making noise now, at the end of the day, its between Real and Barca
    La Liga is pretty much a waste of time and resources. Actually most leagues are these days.

4. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modric makes it 0-1 for Real ...
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Liverpool is destroying Sevilla ! 30 min in, leading 0-3 !

Post Thanks / Like
    Dortmund leads Spurs 1-0

Post Thanks / Like
    Benzema and Nacho score in quick succession .. 0-3 Madrid

Post Thanks / Like
    Benzema with another 0-4

Amazing what Benzema can do vs the Giants of Europe APOEL !!!!

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sevilla are crap this year!!!

Spurs losing 1-0 lol
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Benzema with another 0-4

Amazing what Benzema can do vs the Giants of Europe APOEL !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Inch perfect cross by Marcello, CR makes it 0-5

Post Thanks / Like
    Spurs score ... 1-1

Post Thanks / Like
    Comical defending ....CR with another 0-6

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    KISE APOEL payvandetan mobarak!!!! loool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Napoli game is good ... they have to beat shakhtar and hope Man City beat them in the last game.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol at the come back
    3-3
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United