Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Thanks. Unfortunately I don't remember him at all.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Morjad
    He used to post as Babak Golriz if i am not wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    You both failed the sarcasm test. Shame on you.

4. Likes Babr, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^humm...sorry it was too complicated for me!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    ^^Thanks. Unfortunately I don't remember him at all.
    http://forums.iransportspress.com/me...hp?324-Babak-G
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

7. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn....now I kinda remember him! A very nice guy actually!!!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

9. Likes Pooya, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    New podcast: Interview with Zlatko Dalic, Croatian national team head coach:

http://iransportspress.com/podcast-i...-zlatko-dalic/

Post Thanks / Like

Interview: Zlatko Dalic (Croatia's National Team Manager)

Hi folks,

This is Gol Bezan's latest interview! I hope you enjoyed the interview with had with Carlos Queiroz two weeks ago.

Link: https://t.co/rHrMJyP86m

Thank you,

Pasha Hajian

Post Thanks / Like

Interview with Saman Ghoddos coming soon!

Hi folks,

First, I would appreciate if you guys would tell us about your thoughts on Gol Bezan podcast on here or emailing us at mail@golbezanpodcast.com. We are truly trying our best to spread awareness of Iranian football outside of Iran. I wanted to let you guys know that we are bringing on Saman Ghoddos on next week. Either you can post your questions here or tweet us @golbezan. Iranian media keeps on plagiarizing our work and if we could get the Iranian community to spread the word about our podcast then people would know that originial work was ours. It's quite hard getting exclusive interviews. I appreciate ISP and you because you genuinely care about helping us.

Thank you,

Pasha Hajian

13. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't listen to your podcasts but one suggestion ; concentrate all your works under one singe thread, this way you get a better audience instead of opening one thread every other day . my 2 cents
    overall good job and good luck ....

15. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I merged everything and put Golbezan podcasts under this thread.

17. Likes Real Madrid, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Sorry, I am not very familiar with how threads work, but will from now on will post our content here. Tomorrow we will interview Saman Ghoddos after the World Cup draw. BBC World service this evening will be interviewing me on Iranian football. If anyone is interested you can listen to it on the BBC World Service program at 11:25 pm ET. However, they should be posting a recorded version of it later. It's great they are giving some coverage to Iranian football!

19. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha H View Post
    Hi,

Sorry, I am not very familiar with how threads work, but will from now on will post our content here. Tomorrow we will interview Saman Ghoddos after the World Cup draw. BBC World service this evening will be interviewing me on Iranian football. If anyone is interested you can listen to it on the BBC World Service program at 11:25 pm ET. However, they should be posting a recorded version of it later. It's great they are giving some coverage to Iranian football!
    Well done and keep up the good work.
    Good that some mainstream media is covering our national team. Last World Cup the reporting/coverage on Iran from the major players was pretty bad/lacking.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Yea, that's what we are striving towards for. I believe in a short amount of time the podcast has gotten plenty of attention. We are trying our best to get more support from folks sharing the pod to get more Iranian fans involved. The guys running ISP are truly football people and I thank them for allowing us to share our content. We all are Iranians and should always seek to help one another out, but that usually is not the case sadly!

22. Likes Pooya, Babr, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha H View Post
    Thank you! Yea, that's what we are striving towards for. I believe in a short amount of time the podcast has gotten plenty of attention. We are trying our best to get more support from folks sharing the pod to get more Iranian fans involved. The guys running ISP are truly football people and I thank them for allowing us to share our content. We all are Iranians and should always seek to help one another out, but that usually is not the case sadly!
    Have you looked into getting on Spotify ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”