Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    He and Milad Mohammadi are currently our best players IMO.
    Imagine that combination in the left flank!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Saman Ghodoos .....those who have seen Parviz Ghelichkhani
    Next post by Kasra will quote your post and connect Ghoddoos to Sardar to Nasser khan!

3. Likes Zob Ahan, Sly, oghabealborz, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Next post by Kasra will quote your post and connect Ghoddoos to Sardar to Nasser khan!
    Now that would be some skillful journalism!
    But I am sure he is capable of and I am looking forward to it!
    Nassereh faraamoosh nashodani, he was magic!
    Just look at my Avator!

5. Likes Payandeh Iran, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that would be some skillful journalism!
    But I am sure he is capable of and I am looking forward to it!
    Nassereh faraamoosh nashodani, he was magic!
    Just look at my Avator!
    I know. That's the crazy part. He will find something in Kayhan Varzeshi from 1350s with Sardar and Eagle picture and shomehow Saman Ghoddoos name appears in there too.

7. Likes Sly, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did you find our no 25 ? that young lad has a turbo charged engine and good fighting spirit and can also move well with the ball ,he seems like a great destroyer of opponent's game , a real hustler .
    Honestly, I don't think he will remain a TM player for much longer. I still prefer Ezatolahi-Hajsafi in the middle DM positions. Ali Karimi is also a good option.

I mean, at the end of the day Ezatolahi missing the first game of the World Cup does open up a slot for someone taking that position. But I think it'll be Karimi. He's much more imposing and calm on the ball.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Honestly, I don't think he will remain a TM player for much longer. I still prefer Ezatolahi-Hajsafi in the middle DM positions. Ali Karimi is also a good option.

I mean, at the end of the day Ezatolahi missing the first game of the World Cup does open up a slot for someone taking that position. But I think it'll be Karimi. He's much more imposing and calm on the ball.
    That explain why CQ inviting too many DM to the camps lately, he wants to play the right guys, in fact beside Ezzatollahi(who miss the first match), the second spot of DM is still open for either of Hajsafi, Karimi, Ebrahimi or Abdollahzadeh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I know. That's the crazy part. He will find something in Kayhan Varzeshi from 1350s with Sardar and Eagle picture and shomehow Saman Ghoddoos name appears in there too.
    Name:  81064_view.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  26.0 KBName:  sardar1.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  111.4 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	sardar2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	39724

این هم تقدیم به دوستان ناصر خان و سردار آزمون!!!یادش بخیر،در دهه شصت خورشیدی،در مجله دنیای ورزش وقتی*** از ناصر خان پرسیده شد،آرزوی تو چیست؟گفت برم توی محلمون یک دست فوتبال در خیابان سرسبیل،نواب با بچه محلامون بازی کنم.اونهم با توپ پلاستیکی***.سالها بعد وقتی*** از سردار آزمون سوال شد گفت موهایم را از ته بزنم کچل کنم وبا بچه***های دبستانی در ظهر تابستون فوتبال بازی کنم و بعد هم یک بستنی باحال نوش جان کنم.

11. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789