Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have no alternative in D after Jalal and PAG. Unless he takes Montazeri to Russia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Genius thinking by CQ! He subbed Hosseini out to make the defense shakier to test Mazaheri in action!

Mazaheri has the best reflexes in Iran! With him and a solid defense, you feel safer than with Beiranvand at this moment. However, I still think either Beiranvand or Abedzadeh will play in the WC!

Ghoddos should be our CAM! He's great there!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

3. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    با مشاهده سه بازی اخیر ایران
    برابر روسیه پاناما و ونزوئلا باید گفت که تیم ملی از نظر قدرت بدنی کم میاره
    می بایستی روی نفس و قدرت بدنی بیشتر کار بشه تا قبل از جام جهانی
    درسته تیمسار. مخصوصا در ۲۰ دقیقه آخر.

5. Likes General Parsaian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    We have no alternative in D after Jalal and PAG. Unless he takes Montazeri to Russia.
    Well, we have Cheshmi! Very solid player! Great addition to TM!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

7. Likes Khabalood liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Well, we have Cheshmi! Very solid player! Great addition to TM!
    Not as defender.

9. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    مظاهری به اندازه کل زمان علی دماغ در تیم ملی توپ سیو کرد تو یه نیمه.

Post Thanks / Like
    درسته تیمسار. مخصوصا در ۲۰ دقیقه آخر.
    بله اگر درست مشاهده کنید در اخرین بیست دقیقه برخی از بازیکنها حتی دنبال توپ هایی که پنجاه پنجاه
    ممکن بود تصاحب کنند نمی دویدند
    این باعث شد که ونزوئلا فشار زیادی روی تیم ملی بیاره درست مثل بازی با روسیه
    و تا حدی پاناما

Post Thanks / Like
    Good game and good win ,,, we just need to keep our enthusiasm after we score and keep the momentum going to score more , we should have made better of our chances .

That Imani guy played a few bad balls ,specially one that gave them a good chance to score ,Vahid Amiri got very tired in the last 20 minutes ,not sure if we could use more subs but he needed a rest .

Rashid Mazaheri in goal was impressive , 4 - 5 good saves ,I am pleased for him and it is good even for Beranvand to watch Mazaheri playing well in his place so he can try and imrove his game .

saman Ghodoos showed his quality once again, a gem of a player .

13. Likes Babr, Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Amiri ?!!! He is playing great ,he really is a handful up there with his speed and technique ,given he had a couple of bad touches but he is really making an impact on the left .
    He runs a lot but he also holds the ball too long and loses it to often! CQ has been using Taremi and Rezaei in the flanks now and I think both do better. Ghoddos and Dejagah would be better too. Torabi the same. I think Amiri is the least effective of them all despite assisting today.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

15. Likes Khabalood liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran's squad are ALL 60 min players. Non can deal with 90 min at this moment.
    In stead of friendlies, CQ should force players to RUN!!!! and get in shape.

Amiri who assisted the goal, "died" after 60 min.
    Lots of wrong dicisions at the attack.
    And im still puzzled what Ali Karimi is doing in national team, beside commiting dangerous freekicks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

17. Likes Sly, Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is what i am talking about, taking Jalal Hosseini OUT and bring Omid Ebrahimi and play him as CD!!!!]]ولین حضور ابراهیمی در پست مدافع آخر؛

عجیب***ترین تعویض کی***روش مقابل ونزوئلا

امید ابراهیمی با شروع نیمه دوم جایگزین سیدجلال حسینی در قلب خط دفاعی تیم ملی شد.
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، با شروع نیمه دوم دیدار تیم ملی ایران برابر ونزوئلا کارلوس کی روش دست به ایجاد تغییراتی در ترکیب تیم خود زد تا نفرات نیمکت نشین نیز فرصت حضور در این دیدار تدارکاتی را پیدا کنند و کی روش در یک مسابقه به ارزیابی عملکرد آنها بپردازد.

یکی از تعویض هایی که توسط کی روش صورت گرفت، حضور امید ابراهیمی به جای سیدجلال حسینی بود که در اقدامی عجیب جایگزین این بازیکن در پست مدافع میانی شد.

ابراهیمی که در فوتبال ایران به عنوان یک هافبک تدافعی شناخته می شود که معمولا تا پشت محوطه جریمه و حتی درون محوطه حریف هم ظاهر می شود، در این دیدار توسط کی روش در پست دفاع میانی به کار گرفته شد تا عجیب ترین تعویض کی روش لقب بگیرد.

البته کی روش در این پست تنها روزبه چشمی را در لیست خود در اختیار داشت و ترجیح داد از امید ابراهیمی در پستی بازی بگیرد که در دیدار قبل هم فرصت بازی به او نرسیده بود.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1473880...A6%D9%84%D8%A7

Post Thanks / Like
    Mazaheri has been tested and being solid so far. Another good save.
    Unfortunately none of them have been crosses, which is what Beyravand is weak at. Beyravand is a good shot stopper too, probably better than Mazaheri.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    He runs a lot but he also holds the ball too long and loses it to often! CQ has been using Taremi and Rezaei in the flanks now and I think both do better. Ghoddos and Dejagah would be better too. Torabi the same. I think Amiri is the least effective of them all despite assisting today.
    Well I think he answered your question by the great assist he played for the goal ,he hustled them well but got tired towards the last 20 minutes but up until then he kept that left flank up and alive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Iran's squad are ALL 60 min players. Non can deal with 90 min at this moment.
    In stead of friendlies, CQ should force players to RUN!!!! and get in shape.

Amiri who assisted the goal, "died" after 60 min.
    Lots of wrong dicisions at the attack.
    And im still puzzled what Ali Karimi is doing in national team, beside commiting dangerous freekicks?
    It is weird because CQ's team main advantage was their physical condition and stamina(if you remember 2014 team), but somehow lately the team run out of gas after 60-70 minutes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Khabalood View Post
    Beyravand is a good shot stopper too, probably better than Mazaheri.
    I don't agree on that tbh.