Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 141
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omid Ebrahimi is our second best DM, the rest are not even close to them, i rate Hajsafi even better than Karimi and Imani in this position.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a side note, from now on I will watch the games on mute when broadcast from Iran. Not only I don’t understand what the commentator says half the times, the other half of the utter garbage spewed from his mouth makes me want to puke. Some of his gems today included the following: “he is lucky that the camera captured his shot” and
    “Players should play good so that they don’t play bad and get scored on.”
    I feel that he sometimes just starts a sentence without knowing what he wants to say and in the middle of it has to improvise and come up with some bullshit that makes the whole sentence completely meaningless and very awkward.
    Khoda pedare Behmanesh va Roshanzadeh ro rahmat kone. It’s good that they are gone not to witness these bozo pseudo sports broadcasters in IR.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just came back watching the game. Jahanbakhs #18 had a nice goal and the assist by #11, I believe his name is Rezaian was solid. We had a few lapses on our defensive back line and #4 had a solid clearance(Hosseine?) We played against a team that loves to play defensively and rough so it is a good preparation and they tied Argentina, Uruguay and Columbia, along with USA as well. They play a very defensive 5-4-1 and they frustrate you. We had a few other chances, in the opening minute Gucci missed one. Overall, I think this is a decent result for Team Melli.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    Some of his gems today included the following: “he is lucky that the camera captured his shot” and
    “players should play good so that they don’t play bad and get scored on.”
    loooolll!!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shoma khodetoon becheshmeh khodetoon maghtool khan (Roshan Zadeh) ro didid? Ta oonjayi keh ma midoonim ishoon hanooz dar gheydeh hayat hastand.

  6. Likes tajrish liked this post
  7. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. Did I just kill the dude? I was assuming that he has already passsed away. Anyway, if he is still around (hopefully), he shouldn’t have been watching football for the past 30 years. That for sure would have shortened his lifespan.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  8. Likes Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  9. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Behmanesh passed away a few months ago but Habib Roshanzadeh is alive.

  10. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the clarification. Hope he lives for another 50 years. Some of my earlierst memories include his voice on the radio commentating TM games. Specially when he was yelling goal goal goal followed up with “nashod” ������
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  11. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  12. #129
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​​​​​​​​​​​ایران ۱-۰ ونزوئلا
    «چهارمین گل ملی جهانبخش. سیدجلال آماده جام جهانی. رشادت رشید»
    مرسی از همه بازیکنان که مسئولانه و با تمام قوا بازی کردند. سپاس از کی***روش و تیم ملی برای پیروزی در روز عزای ملی.🖤
    تیم***مان رفته رفته رنگ و بوی جام جهانی می***گیرد. جای مرتضی قطر نیست. استحکام او و سیدجلال هم به گلر هم به خطوط جلو، اعتماد به نفس می***دهد.

    با سه تعویض دقیقه ۶۰ و خروج سیدجلال به زحمت افتادیم. در نیم ساعت پایانی دو اتفاق افتاد:
    یک- تعدد عناصر هجومی که طبیعتاً باعث بروز ناهماهنگی در زمین حریف می***شد.
    دو- به هم ریختن آرایش دفاعی. طوری که خولیو سوتلدو ۲۰ ساله و ۱۶۰ سانتیمتری، اغلب یک در یک***ها را از سمت راست ما برمی***داشت تا خطر آفرینی کند.

    گرچه سردار آماده نیست و طارمی نیز صبح بازی در توییتر جملات قصار می***نوشت اما گوچی هم بهتر از آنها ظاهر نشد و موقعیت***ها را هدر داد.
    امیدواریم اشکان که در دو سال اخیر تمام روزها برایش فیفا دی بوده، اردوی بعدی از باشگاهش بیاید.
    وضعیت وسط زمین با تعدد تعویض***ها + فقدان بازیساز تخصصی، گاهی مثل نیمه دوم پاناما آشفته شد اما از گوش***ها با سرعت و مهارت احسان، وحید و کاوه جبران می***کردیم.

    توگو با ونزوئلا در استادیوم خالی برگزار شد. بازی آخر قبل از جام هم بدون تماشاچی است.
    با توجه به فشار تماشاچی در جام جهانی، ضرورت دارد بازی***های دوستانه فروردین از هر لحاظ استاندارد باشد، با رقبای بهتر و با حضور جمعیت.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Hope he lives for another 50 years. Some of my earlierst memories include his voice on the radio commentating TM games. Specially when he was yelling goal goal goal followed up with “nashod” ������
    lol That rather sounds like the most irritating commentator then Tajrish jan!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  14. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghafoor Jahani, Gol-e Jahani, Jam Jahani!

  15. Likes oghabealborz, tajrish liked this post
  16. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Ghafoor Jahani, Gol-e Jahani, Jam Jahani!
    الان باز کسرا میاد ۴ صفحه با عکس غفور

  17. Likes Sly, tajrish liked this post
  18. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    الان باز کسرا میاد ۴ صفحه با عکس غفور
    loool!

  19. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    On a side note, from now on I will watch the games on mute when broadcast from Iran. Not only I don’t understand what the commentator says half the times, the other half of the utter garbage spewed from his mouth makes me want to puke. Some of his gems today included the following: “he is lucky that the camera captured his shot” and
    “Players should play good so that they don’t play bad and get scored on.”
    I feel that he sometimes just starts a sentence without knowing what he wants to say and in the middle of it has to improvise and come up with some bullshit that makes the whole sentence completely meaningless and very awkward.
    Khoda pedare Behmanesh va Roshanzadeh ro rahmat kone. It’s good that they are gone not to witness these bozo pseudo sports broadcasters in IR.
    The funniest thing was he kept asking viewers to go to some website and rate the commentator (himself!). It made me really LOL!

    Fucking morons.


  20. Likes tajrish liked this post
  21. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    People can say whatever they want about Khiabani and i find him annoying sometime(well most of the time, lol) but no other one match his level of emotion:


  22. Likes Fatso liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •