Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 210
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eriksen !!!!!!!!!
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eriksen puts it to bed

    3-1

    Great goal.


  3. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    3-1 Denmark with the nail in the coffin. Ireland need to score 3

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy is unstoppable
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW. Ireland gave up.

    Eriksen hattrick

    4-1


  6. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Ireland. I really feel bad for their fans. For some reason I've always liked them.

    Always found the Scandinavian teams to be an annoyance.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  7. Likes Bache Tehroon, Babr, Pooya liked this post
  8. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    PK Denmark 5-1

  9. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very few teams wear Hummel. Hats off to Denmark wearing their nation's brand.

  10. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Poor Ireland. I really feel bad for their fans. For some reason I've always liked them.

    Always found the Scandinavian teams to be an annoyance.
    Because Scandinavian teams are exactly that: an annoyance. They often play shit boring football against offensive teams and cause upsets against giants. Norway and Sweden are masters of this.

    Denmark today played a very fair and attacking game. Hats off to them.

    The reason we Iranians sympathize with the Irish mostly goes back to our clash in 2002. It was quite a memorable 2-leg bout.


  11. Likes Fatso liked this post
  12. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Because Scandinavian teams are exactly that: an annoyance. They often play shit boring football against offensive teams and cause upsets against giants. Norway and Sweden are masters of this.

    Denmark today played a very fair and attacking game. Hats off to them.

    The reason we Iranians sympathize with the Irish mostly goes back to our clash in 2002. It was quite a memorable 2-leg bout.
    Har vaght yaade oun bazi mioftam hersam migire. Faghat Karimi mitonest 3 ta gol bezane!! Oun teame heyf shod.

  13. Likes Fatso, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  14. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Because Scandinavian teams are exactly that: an annoyance. They often play shit boring football against offensive teams and cause upsets against giants. Norway and Sweden are masters of this.
    Aziyat nakon dige! Hala too ye bazi jeloye Italia Soued defensive bazi kard! They can actually play very nice attacking football too. One of the many examples is this well-known come back from 4-0 against Germany in Germany:


    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  15. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Har vaght yaade oun bazi mioftam hersam migire. Faghat Karimi mitonest 3 ta gol bezane!! Oun teame heyf shod.


    Agreed 100%. That team was talented like crazy. They just had no mental prep and constantly underrated weaker teams. We only got 5/12 points from Thailand and Bahrain, yet 10/12 from Iraq and Saudi.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  16. Likes Babr, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  17. #178
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post


    Agreed 100%. That team was talented like crazy. They just had no mental prep and constantly underrated weaker teams. We only got 5/12 points from Thailand and Bahrain, yet 10/12 from Iraq and Saudi.
    Very true.

  18. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    bittersweet times

    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  19. Likes Babr, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  20. #180
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Sly and Brando have two teams to root for?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •